Start by marking “Conspiracy 365 July” as Want to Read:
Conspiracy 365 July

Conspiracy 365 July (Conspiracy 365 #7)

4.21  ·  Rating Details ·  1,383 Ratings  ·  59 Reviews
Callum heeft ze eindelijk allebei in handen: het Ormond-juweel én het raadsel over zijn familie. Hij hoopt nu snel achter het geheim van zijn familie te komen, ook al wordt hij harder opgejaagd dan ooit. Het is duidelijk dat zijn achtervolgers hem voor zijn 16de verjaardag, 31 juli, dood willen hebben. Maar waarom? Hoe eerder Callum daar achter komt, hoe beter...

De tijd ti
Published July 1st 2010 by Kane/Miller Book Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Conspiracy 365 July, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conspiracy 365 July

ღ Suus ღ
Deze was weer iets beter dan het vorige deel met meer diepgang en meer ontdekkingen rondom het raadsel.

Shannon
Aug 23, 2016 Shannon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Met de boekenclub Books Ever After lezen we elke maand een boek van deze serie. Zelf liep ik nog achter dus vandaar dat ik Juli nu pas heb uitgelezen.

Ik vond dit boek niet per se heel bijzonder, maar wel leuk om te lezen. Ik ben blij dat er eindelijk nóg meer vooruitgang zit in de zaak en ook het einde maakt alles heel erg spannend.
Samantha
Jul 14, 2016 Samantha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-ebooks
Eindelijk over de helft! Deel 7 al weer van deze 12-delige serie. Ook dit keer las ik weer keurig mee met Books Ever After.
Dit deel was weer iets interessanter als het vorige. We lijken weer wat verder te komen in de serie. Maakt me toch opnieuw nieuwsgierig naar het einde van deze serie! Nog even doorbijten dus.
Simon Taylor
Aug 28, 2013 Simon Taylor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
July may be a month where not a lot happens on TV, in the news or in sport but the same can’t be said for the seventh volume of Conspiracy 365.

One of the best instalments to date, July has terrific pacing and genuine plot progression. While the formula dictates an opener with Cal escaping from an inescapable situation on the first of each month (just after midnight) before finding himself slap bang in another one at the end of the month (just before midnight), what happens in between easily hook
Conan Tigard
Nov 13, 2015 Conan Tigard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365: July continues that story of the juvenile fugitive on the run. Cal hasn't done anything wrong, and only a few of his best friends believe him. Even his own mother doesn't believe him. Cal is working hard with Boges and Winter to solve the Ormond Riddle by the end of the year. With two major criminals after him, Cal must use all his wits to escape the ever-increasing danger he lives with every day.

Ah . . . we are finally getting some answers. Yet, because there are still five more
Sydney
Oct 23, 2015 Sydney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Megan Birch
Mar 28, 2012 Megan Birch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!
This book was amazing. It is so gripping! I couldn't stop reading them.

This boy called Cal Ormond lost his father through some un-known diseasse. He takes over what his father was trying to discover which has run through the family. All the way through the series people are after cal and his friends Boges and Winter. Each time they find more out about the Ormand Singularity something bad happens.

You must read these books! :)
Caleb Lattin
Sep 03, 2014 Caleb Lattin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was great. It's full of action and adventure. In this book Callum escapes the police yet again when he goes to see his Great Aunt Millicent. He then figures out she is a nun and hasn't spoke in 20 years. He needs to talk to her about the Ormond Riddle and she finally speaks and gives Cal an envelope. They give him a place to sleep, but he finds zombie (Sliogos thug) searching for him in the nun habitat. He pushes zombie off the top of the building and kills him. The police show up and ...more
Olivia
Jan 16, 2011 Olivia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book. I'm not going to give away the end. WARNING TO PEOPLE WHO WILL READ THIS BOOK: Don't read the end before bed. It's kind of disturbing!! Well, to me. These books are pretty easy to read. I read this one in one day.
Matthew Macdonald
Feb 13, 2015 Matthew Macdonald rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365 July by Gabrielle Lord is about a teenager named Callum Ormond who is constantly trying to get killed. Callum was escaping from the police and got on a fisherman boat. Full of crooks and hide Callum. Callum then works on the docks and someone captures him but then escapes.
Conspiracy 365 July by Gabrielle Lord takes place in modern time and in Virginia.

What I really like about this book is all the adventure and that what's going to happen next moment. This series of books is the
Seth Martin
Oct 10, 2014 Seth Martin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
"Conspiracy 365 July" is a gripping book about Cal Ormond a run away kid. Cal is finding more news about his father's death. He is desperate to unwrap the truth about his family.Cal sets off on journey to find his great grandmother.

I recommend this book to teens. Mainly everyone. This is a great book to recommend because it could be for everyone.

I like this series because it is the series you just can't put down. It is so griping. It is like every second could be his last. All the Ormond fami
Cathy Cramer
My teen's favorite part is the birthday party. I liked the scenes in the nunnery and the escapes, but this book took the series on a darker turn when - SPOILER - somebody actually dies.

Also, I saw one of the other reviewers on the last book mentioned having a hard time with all the deceit and theft in this series, and yes, that's right, it is present. I took it as more of Cal's desperation than as him being a role model, but I could understand talking through that issue with young readers. Anoth
Rachel Lightwood

This review contains spoiler for the previous books in the Conspiracy 365 series.

We ended June with Cal stuck in a fishing net, cops in close pursuit and him slowly drowning with the Ormond Jewel in his backpack. We begin July with Cal being saved by a bunch of fisherman from the net of their latest catch. The captain helps him evade the police in return for his service on his fishing boat, but the crewmen are a fishy lot - see what I did there! *lol, wink, wink* - and Cal doesn't know
Jock Zollinger
Jan 30, 2013 Jock Zollinger rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: conspiracy-365
The title of my book is Conspiracy 365 July and the author’s name is Gabrielle Lord. The genre of the book is adventure. Callum Ormond has light yellow hair and wears a white shirt, black pants and a book bag. Callum likes having help from other people helping him solve his family secrets. People treat Callum badly because they think he tried to hurt his uncle and younger sister, but he was set up. The setting first starts at a dock and Callum is on a jet ski. He is being chased by the cops and ...more
Jackie
Jun 20, 2012 Jackie rated it really liked it
Cal can, and does, get himself in to more tight spots. Luckily, he has his trustworthy friend, Boges who can put him up in a mansion for a few weeks while he lays low. Winter Frey is always in the background, too, helpful?...untrustworthy?. He isn't sure yet.

But, he does know if he is going to solve the Ormond riddle, he has to get in touch with Great Aunt Millicent and take back the Ormond Jewel. Winter helps him sneak into Sligo's place, and along with the help of Repro, he steals back the je
Taylor Prue
Dec 11, 2015 Taylor Prue rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ever been trapped in a freezer waiting to die? Well Callum Ormond has in Gabrielle Lord's Conspiracy 365 July. It has suspense. One example is when cal was pushed in the freezer and was locked in. There is also Action. A somewhat random example is when Boges' uncle showed up and he jumped 3 fences. Lastly it has lots of Mystery. An important example is when they noticed the riddle described the jewel. I think any young adult and/or 6th grader would like this book.
Marianne
Oct 21, 2012 Marianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
July Conspiracy 365 is the seventh book in the Conspiracy 365 series by Australian author Gabrielle Lord. This month, Cal finds himself in a fishnet, a freezer, a mansion, a school bus, a convent, a funeral parlour and finally, a very tight spot. He escapes by pure luck, ingenuity, with the help of Repro’s detonators, and on a motorbike whilst being shot at, all the while desperately trying to make it alive to his sixteenth birthday. He somehow manages to lose everything he has gained in his sea ...more
Lynda
See my reviews for ‘January’ ,‘February’, etc. Cal remembers that late great-uncle Bart has said great-aunt Millicent was the family archivist and must be found. Yet more twists and turns as Cal does indeed find her…but only for a brief moment, in a strange place. He turns 16 on the last day of the month – a portentious birth date.
Alex W
Sep 12, 2014 Alex W rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book conspiracy 365 July is great! It is full of action, adventure, and suspense. It left me wanting to read august right away. This book is about a boy trying to solve a very old family mystery. I can't revealed much, but you have to read to find out. I recommend this book to anyone who loves action and adventure. I'm very glad there are several more books.
Best_books
Feb 14, 2014 Best_books rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thanks July - you were fun and even though we didn't quite get to enjoy a slice of Cal's birthday cake - an impossibly dangerous and life threatening situation always ruins the moment - at least I was there at the start of his 16th !

Next stop ... August!

Edward Arrington
Jan 26, 2015 Edward Arrington rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When you think this series can't get any more nerve-wracking, it takes another turn or two. I find it hard to put the books down to do anything else. I can't imagine what it would have been like to read one every month or so as they were being written and published.
Brandon
July was interesting at times, but nothing spectacular. By this point, the Ormond Singularity needs to be something pretty incredible to justify 12 books, because the books are no longer standing as individual novels.
Elegale
The story was kind of fake. I mean, like at the time of panic, he seem to get something lucky like what the hell? They mentioned 'Ormond Angel' in the book and it is so ironic, but it was still OK.
Conner
This book is great. It is a book on Callum Ormond. The book started in the ocean. He was stuck in a fishing net. He is struggling to get air. There is tons of fish in the net. He's being scratch and cut open but can't do anything about it. Finally the net is rising. The sailors are wondering why the net is so heavy. The sailors see Cal in there net and one of them goes to call the police, but another guy say not to. He said they will keep him and make him work for them.
This author is one of my
Mr. Southmayd
Jun 14, 2015 Mr. Southmayd rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was much better than the one before it. There was enough change in setting throughout that the reader didn't feel as trapped as in some other titles to this series. We finally get some connections between clues and things start to seem a bit more clear with the Ormond Singularity. We wind up with some surprise character changes and even, at least for me, a very happy surprise death.
Elaina Carsten
Jun 04, 2015 Elaina Carsten rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was good also. I liked how he could escape from mostly anything. I really liked this book.
Jenny Clark
Not horrid, but kinda flat. A whole lot of repatition, but there is a little plot movement.
Micah Frost
Dec 17, 2015 Micah Frost rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Had some good twists and some things you would never would happen
J
Mar 17, 2014 J rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Series. Really engaging - full of suspense.
Books Ever After: 365 serie - Juli 8 37 Jul 05, 2016 12:36AM
All of the books in the series 15 10 Jun 28, 2013 03:51PM
  • Mutation (The Phoenix Files, #3)
  • Lizzie McGuire: The Orchids and Gumbo Poker Club
  • Never Mind The Goldbergs
  • Poison Island
  • The Luxe Box Set (Luxe, #1-3)
  • Who Killed the Homecoming Queen? (Fear Street, #48)
  • Just Macbeth
  • Blood Sun (Danger Zone, #3)
  • Confessions of a Closet Catholic
  • The Gizmo Again (Gizmo, #2)
  • The Penguin Henry Lawson: Short Stories
  • Ends of the Earth (School for S.P.I.E.S., #3)
  • Shantorian (Trackers, #2)
  • Sharp Shot (Rich and Jade, #3)
  • Rome
  • The Copper Beech / Evening Class
  • Violent Volcanoes (Horrible Geography)
  • The Battle for Rondo (Rondo, #3)
Gabrielle Lord survived being ‘razed’ by the nuns, acquired an education despite this, and after working in many different areas, sales, teaching, brick-cleaning, peach-picking and packing, and in the Public Service as an employment officer, started writing seriously aged 30.
Her first two manuscripts ended up composting the tomatoes at her market garden – another attempt to make a living – but the
More about Gabrielle Lord...

Conspiracy 365 (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • January (Conspiracy 365 #1)
  • February (Conspiracy 365, #2)
  • March (Conspiracy 365 #3)
  • April (Conspiracy 365, #4)
  • May (Conspiracy 365 #5)
  • June (Conspiracy 365 #6)
  • August (Conspiracy 365, #8)
  • September (Conspiracy 365 #9)
  • October (Conspiracy 365 #10)
  • November (Conspiracy 365 #11)