He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot (Immortally Sexy, #3)

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot (Immortally Sexy #3)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  716 ratings  ·  39 reviews
Her heart may be in the right place...but her soul belongs to Satan.
Being Satan's most infamous minion is the only life Becca Gibbs has ever known. But now she's restless, sick and tired of stealing souls, and ready to break free on her own. Unfortunately, this gig isn't like any other job. Its first rule: Walk out on the Devil-and kiss your life good-bye.

Nick Rawlings is...more
Published May 1st 2007 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot

The third book in the Immortally Sexy series by Stephanie Rowe. We were introduced to the main character Becca Gibbs briefly in the previous book in the series. She is Satan’s right hand woman and she is growing tired of her job. Not exactly the kind of boss she can give two weeks notice too though.

The love interest in this book is played by Nick Rawlings. He is the last of the Markku - a race of fighters that broke free from Hell to do good stuff rather than bad. His sister goes missing and th...more
Kate Adamek
While I enjoyed the first two enough to give them 3 stars, this installation in the Immortally Sexy series is just "meh" for me. What makes that sad is that I liked Becca's character in the first two. What made her memorable in the first was when Satan ordered her to "Kill Them" so she incinerated a pair of potted plants in order to thwart him. That made her character cool in my eyes. The badass who would defy the King of Hell because she has a few people she cares about, Derek being one of them...more
Nath
Steph
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot introduces us to Nick Rawlings, 1/2 healer, 1/2 Markku. He's guarding the newly frozen Satan Jr. for his friend, Jerome, the ex-pirate and 1/3rd of the Council.

Nick believes himself to be the only surviving Markku, until he's confronted with one trying to free Satan Jr. Markku, being descended from Satan, their only weakness gold and post-battle weakness. However, this man doesn't appear to have any battle weakness.

The Markku had gotten tired of being Satan's slave
Erin O'Riordan
I normally wouldn't read the third book in a series without reading the first two, but it appears I picked this up at a library used book sale without realizing it was part of a series. Even though I felt a slight bit lost at first, I quickly got into the briskly-paced, humorous paranormal romance. It had a dragon, a Rivka (female servants of Satan who collect the souls of evil people who deserve it and take them to hell), a half-Markku (a warrior race that once worked for hell, but then rebelle...more
Wendy
I absolutely love these books by Rowe. They are such fun quick reads and the characters are fabulous.

This book centers around Becca who we have met before in the two previous Rowe books. Becca is a Rivka. Is in fact Satan's right hand Rivka. But she hates her job. Hates her life really since she does not have one of her own. She lives off of Satan's life force and has to obey his commands. But she does her best to thwart Satan as often as she can and she has spent the last 100 years trying to fi...more
Dharia Scarab

4 sta...more
Diana
Becca Gibbs is Satan's right-hand Rivka, sustained by his life-force, but longs to strike out on her own. When Nick Rawlings, a Markku, comes to her asking for help in rescuing his sister, Becca learns to let go of her rigid self-control. Throw into the mix a plot to assassinate Satan, and a new and eager Rivka apprentice named Paige, and Becca and Nick may have more than they bargained for.

I have enjoyed this series, but this one fell a little flat. Becca is too tightly controlled and distant f...more
Kristeena Koonce
I loved the concept it was new and interesting! I still reread it from time and time again. Being a speedy reader has its advantages. :)
Dhfan4life
Just like with the first book I wasn't really feeling the plot line in this book. I actually thought it would be a little more edgier as Becca the heroine was Satan's right hand soul harvester/torturer. But unfortunately the story just seemed to fall a little flat for me. I mean even how the two main characters met in the bar didn't hold much resonance for me. And then how their relationship progressed from there just didn't really fit well to me. And from time to time the author did seem to go...more
Vanessa
This entire series is laugh out loud funny!!!!! Stephanie Rowe is amazing I am addicted to her books and am slowly making my way through her other series!!!! Currently started the Order of the Blade Series a must read as well!!!!

This book was fast paced like her other the excitement never stops!!! Characters are well developed and thier emotions are relatable! Each character brings thier own humor and is timed just right. The sex scenes are steamy and the love interest sexy as hell.

YOu must read...more
Shelly
I really like this series! Next book please.
Anita
See my review of Must Love Dragons. This series is very funny, romantic, and filled with lighthearted action. In this book, Becca, Satan's right hand minion, finds her man, Nick. Unfortunately, Nick's stuck in a blackmail perdicament that requires him to kill Satan, and Becca's job is to protect Satan - she literally can't disobey. There are lots of crazy twists and turns in the story, and it ends up happily ever after. I laughed out loud several times - Satan is hilarious.
Tracey
I enjoyed reading Becca's story and her attempt to break free and find independence.

The editing of these books could be a lot improved as I've come across spelling and grammatical errors. It takes me off stride to have to re-read a sentence a few times to make sense of it and should not be necessary!

If you enjoy a more serious vein of story with no whacky humour then avoid this author/series as you will be hit with it all in these books. It has been a fun read still.
Diane ~Firefly~
Becca wants to be free of Satan. Nick wants to save his sister and was told the only way to do it is to kill Satan. Satan wants Iris to stop trying to change him. Satan Jr. wants to take over.

I think Satan is my favorite character in these books. He gets great lines and he is a bit insecure, but tries to hide it. Becca's story is interesting and I liked the addition of her protege, Paige. All in all this is a fun romp.
Emily
I have really enjoyed this series. At this point (3rd book in) the basic story lines are similar, but Rowe throws in so many wacky occurrences that they are still enjoyable. The reason I only gave it three stars was because of the similar basic outline and because the main couple introduced in the first book has not made another appearance, while all other characters have, in each book, which I found to be a little odd.
Jan
I felt that there was too much going on in this story. As if Rowe were trying to tie all the lose ends together from her previous books. The main story of Nick and Becca was decent enough in and of itself. But I still prefer the Must Love Dragons book so far.

Off to read Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy. Life on my “must buy” author list is not looking good for Rowe.
Angarad
Even funnier. How a seemingly unemotional creature from Hell feels too much!! I really loved Becca's character and her personnality. Very original and with her, nothing is simple. As for Nick, my God, how hot is is. For once this is the man who generate the most intense emotions. A great twist. And who knew Satan was a softie??
Kara
The second book had dragons, this one deals a lot with the devils right hand. It is fun. The second book was the most original. But the characters stay true (Satan still hasn't gotten any and that is all he thinks about-hell would fall apart if it was in his control). Lots of fun and laughs
Natalie
Janet
I hope my apartment is decently soundproofed. I laughed out loud multiple times while reading this book. The whole scene where Paige harvests her first soul was hysterical. Best book in the series thus far.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Favorites? I absolutely fell in love with Paige Darlington. Because of her relationship with Becca, I fell in love with this book. cI hope to read Paige's story soon. Please..?.!
Debra
This is a fun series. Becca's story wasn't my favorite but the characters, including Satan, are a riot and I will continue to follow their stories.
Shae
Not as good as the others. I really liked Nick's character a lot, and Becca's as well. The books seem to be getting less fun as they series goes on.
Boobootrunde
I had a great time reading this book. I thought it was funny and a little ironic how characters were portrayed.
Carrie Matthews
This is probably my favorite one so far. I love seeing everyone get what they want. But at what cost??
(Kelly)~Got Fiction?~ Oakes
I love these books, they are so silly and fun. The stories are great and they are quick reads.
Caffenero
Sweet and sticky like a Toffe candy!
I think there is too much love for such hell's creatures :S
Belle Morte
very funny!...Love Satan...haha his character is very well written!
  • Hex in High Heels (Hex, #4)
  • Kiss & Hell (Hell, #1)
  • Cross Your Heart (Broken Heart,  #7)
  • Light My Fire (Aisling Grey: Guardian, #3)
  • Aphrodite's Passion (Superhero Central #2)
  • Through a Crimson Veil (Crimson City, #3)
  • Lady & the Vamp (Immortality Bites, #3)
  • Your Coffin or Mine? (Dead End Dating, #3)
  • By Magic Alone (Magic, #4)
19729
Four-time RITA® Award nominee and Golden Heart® Award winner Stephanie Rowe is a nationally bestselling author of more than twenty books. A life-long reader, she began crafting stories at age ten, but didn't realize it was her dream until she was an adult.

Once the light dawned, she immediately left behind "work" as the world defines it and went to "work" as she defines it, which means getting up...more
More about Stephanie Rowe...
Darkness Awakened (Order of the Blade #1) Date Me, Baby, One More Time (Immortally Sexy, #1) Darkness Seduced (Order of the Blade #2) Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy, #2) Darkness Surrendered (Order of the Blade #3)