Start by marking “Le sorprendenti funzioni della rabbia” as Want to Read:
Le sorprendenti funzioni della rabbia

Le sorprendenti funzioni della rabbia

La Comunicazione Nonviolenta insegna che la rabbia ha uno scopo preciso, uno scopo che è al servizio della nostra vita. La rabbia, infatti, è un campanello di allarme che ci avverte che non siamo in contatto con i nostri valori e che i nostri bisogni non sono soddisfatti. Invece di gestire la rabbia reprimendola o esternandola, l'autore ci mostra come possiamo viverla prof ...more
Paperback, Bisogni & Risposte, 85 pages
Published January 1st 2006 by Esserci (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Le sorprendenti funzioni della rabbia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Le sorprendenti funzioni della rabbia

Trista
Jul 13, 2012 Trista rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anybody
Shelves: teeter-library
Ah, Dr. Rosenberg. I wish someone had pointed me towards you LONG ago. Alas, I am extremely grateful for your work. If anyone reads this review, I highly recommend reading his original book Non-Violent Communication (also you can YouTube 'rosenberg san francisco' and get a 3 hour lecture/conference that he gave that is amazing and sums the book up quite well).
Vladimir Tarasov
Jul 31, 2013 Vladimir Tarasov rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: communication
The essence of the NVC principles makes me feel contradictory. From the one hand they represents the gentle and non-violent way of communication the very need of the person, but from the other, the power to change things, to change people way of thinking arises from the strong feelings.

Knowing the fact that strong unpleasant feelings have the other background than just emotions will help me to improve myself.
Ashraf Bashir
Jan 07, 2017 Ashraf Bashir rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
I love this book, instead of the impossible methodology which is very popular now, which says: "do not express your anger, and do your best to avoid it coming out of you", which is clearly proven to be impossible, the book uses a different idea, it is redirecting this feeling and mapping it to a different feeling, and dude, go on express your feeling clearly.

I tried this method two days ago, and wow! it does really work! very easy, very practical and leads to awesome results. The only point whic
Mark Manderson
Jan 16, 2017 Mark Manderson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm finding the material Dr Rosenberg puts out is incredible. The premise of this book:
The stimulus or trigger of our anger is not the cause of our anger. Simply be clear what the stimulus is but not to mix it up with judgements or evaluation.
4 Steps in Managing Anger:

- OBSERVATIONS: Identify the stimulus of anger without confusing it with the evaluation.
- FEELINGS: Identify the internal image or judgment that is making us angry.
- NEEDS: Transform the judgemental image into the need that it is e
Ishraq
I came across self-awareness and needs when we had a three months training on Business Relational needs at work and how to build your self-awareness of your needs and the needs of the others so most of the ideas and terms discussed in this booklet was very familiar and was very easy for me to connect to them.

Marshal Rosenberg is trying to communicate to us that through non-violent communication (NVC) we can understand anger and turn these feelings into constructive actions rather than suppress t
Jean-Paul Eberle
A short succinct review of looking at anger from a Non-Violent Communication approach.
Cristina
Mar 18, 2016 Cristina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This tiny booklet is packed with inspiration. although it refers to NVC many times, it's perfectly understandable write-up any upfront knowledge of the process. The examples used throughout the book ate powerful and so are the takeaways. Bottom line: listen to your anger well enough and you will meet your needs and connect to them. My key learnings:
1. Amy thinking that is in your head that involves the word "should" is violence provoking.
2. even if you don't say judgements out loud, your eyes
Rahnee Patrick
From Concepts to the Concrete

This book deserves five stars because its outcome will change my approach to communicating my thoughts, differences, etc. Further, compassion is critical for the utmost nonviolent direct action and other social change methods. The reading is essential for anyone who is angry enough to community organize and wants to increase their communication skills so that interpersonal dialogue reflects the values for which you fight for social change.
The examples and anecdotes
Alexandria Skinner
This is a very brief and easy to read synopsis of Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication (NVC), and applying NVC theory to understanding the feeling of anger and what to do about it. This book gives concrete steps that will help the reader go beyond "anger management," instead developing a deeper understanding of the root causes of anger and then giving positive tools to help the reader channel those emotions into positive, more helpful responses. I highly recommend this book, especially for peopl ...more
Henrik Berglund Berglund
Nice short read. I liked the personal, hands-on, real-life examples. I'm not new to the flaws our minds get so easily trapped in when trying to communicate. This book inspred me though, gave me enhanced self-insight and new tools. I'm sure it improved my life a little. So what else except 5 stars can I give ;-)

Inspiring Energy
This is short book but in brief it explains the reason we get angry is due to our unmet needs, and if we try to communicate in anger, failure is guaranteed. Author teaches to explore more deeper within us to find the root cause of anger or the sponsoring thought that arouse those feeling. He believes in healing and not repressing anger. I recommend.
Susie
Easier said than done.

In my own life, I have been dealt personality types that make this process damn near impossible. I have expressed my needs, as the book states, have even empathized with other parties and they just don't get it. And they never will so, I have given up.
A.B. McFarland
Jan 09, 2013 A.B. McFarland rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This slim volume was really helpful to me, not only in understanding why people around me get irate, but also in understanding what is the root of my own struggle with feelings of discontent and ire. Highly recommended.
Mandy
Oct 26, 2014 Mandy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
This pamphlet sized book is intriguing, but reads as if badly translated, and leaves me thinking 'how'.
Jess
Jan 12, 2008 Jess marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
My mom picked this book for me. It's only 35 pages long, but should contain a lot of useful tools for me.
Kawai
Kawai rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2008
Michela Anobile
Michela Anobile rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2013
Dawn Strauss
Dawn Strauss rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2016
Ivy
Ivy rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2014
Tania
Tania rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Ania
Ania rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2011
Sylvia Dickey Smith
Sylvia Dickey Smith rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2014
chasmyn
chasmyn rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2008
Michaela
Michaela rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Cathy Seymour
Cathy Seymour rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2015
Deanne Quarrie
Deanne Quarrie rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2010
Daniel jr Brown
Daniel jr Brown rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2017
Michael Tuchman
Michael Tuchman rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2012
Kelly Buechel
Kelly Buechel rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2016
Ouida Munck
Ouida Munck rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • What We Say Matters: Practicing Nonviolent Communication
  • Don't Be Nice, Be Real: Balancing Passion for Self with Compassion for Others
  • Nonviolent Communication Companion Workbook: A Practical Guide for Individual, Group, or Classroom Study
  • Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids: 7 Keys to Turn Family Conflict into Cooperation
  • Being Genuine: Stop Being Nice, Start Being Real
  • Running with Joy
  • The Empowerment Manual: A Guide for Collaborative Groups
  • Stewardship: Choosing Service Over Self-Interest
  • Against Calvinism
  • Too Loud, Too Bright, Too Fast, Too Tight: What to Do If You Are Sensory Defensive in an Overstimulating World
Marshall Rosenberg is an American psychologist and the creator of Nonviolent Communication, a communication process that helps people to exchange the information necessary to resolve conflicts and differences peacefully. He is the founder and Director of Educational Services for the Center for Nonviolent Communication, an international non-profit organization.

In 1961, Rosenberg received his Ph.D.
More about Marshall B. Rosenberg...