Start by marking “Alien Abductions: The Unsolved Mystery (Blazers)” as Want to Read:
Alien Abductions: The Unsolved Mystery (Blazers)

Alien Abductions: The Unsolved Mystery (Blazers)

People around the world share the same stories. They can recall memories of spaceships and strange beings. Are aliens visiting Earth? Find out about famous alien abduction stories and how science is trying to solve this mystery.
Published July 1st 2009 by Blazers

To ask other readers questions about Alien Abductions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Abductions

Carmen
Apr 28, 2015 Carmen rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kids
This is a book aimed at little kids (kindergarten or first grade) that explains alien abductions. Don't ask me why. All I can think of is that kids love this type of stuff.

There are beautiful, full-page photos/illustrations.

The pictures and ideas might be a little frightening for kids who are prone to nightmares and who have very active imaginations. Use your own discretion as a parent.
Lauren Brant
Oct 20, 2013 Lauren Brant rated it did not like it
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
The reason I do not like this book is probably because the thought of aliens simply doesn't sit well with me! This book is written in simple language, where young readers in primary grades could easily read this and I think this would open a can of worms with some students. I may not be a believer, but that doesn't mean some people are! It's a definite conversation starter and one text which I could consider science fiction/informational because of the element of the unknown, yet there are ...more
Beatrice Baynit
Beatrice Baynit rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2015
Kevin
Kevin rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2010
Moises Melendez
Moises Melendez rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2015
wjkb
wjkb rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
Emily DeJong
Emily DeJong marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016