Start by marking “Curious George and the Pizza Party” as Want to Read:
Curious George and the Pizza Party

Curious George and the Pizza Party

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  120 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Published April 12th 2010 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Curious George and the Pizza Party, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curious George and the Pizza Party

Jocelin
Mar 23, 2013 Jocelin rated it liked it
The Curious George series have had a place in my heart because I was raised with him. He was a main staple during story time@ the library. I did have a feeling this would be the one where he would get in trouble. Sometimes I do think to myself, he is a monkey and he will cause trouble. Don't you people realize that! It is a cute story and George does redeem himself at the end of the story.
Angie
Dec 01, 2014 Angie rated it really liked it
Synopsis: "George is going to a pizza party! He’s so excited. He loves pizza and parties. George promises to be on his best monkey behavior, but when he gets to the party and sees all of that pizza dough, George has an idea . . . a big idea that lands him in big trouble! A recipe for healthy veggie mini-pizzas is included."

My Review: Silly George! Munchkin loved this book. George as always does something naughty but always managed to make them right (which I am not a big fan of him getting away
Rosa Cline
Mar 23, 2015 Rosa Cline rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids
I really enjoyed reading this book to my 3 year old granddaughter. It's not a 'hyper' George book and was really fun. George gets to go to a pizza party a neighbor girl was putting on. He didn't know what it was but once he got there he did have fun, but then he became very sad but with the help of the children they help him find his smile again.
Heather
Jun 30, 2015 Heather rated it liked it
Pretty cute book about George being curious about the pizza dough. Teaches responsibilitly, like most Curious George books, in that he and the others clean his mess.
Kim T.
Jun 02, 2015 Kim T. rated it really liked it
We love this sweet, little monkey. We totally get his curiosity.
Samantha
Apr 19, 2012 Samantha rated it it was amazing
Curious George is invited to a Pizza Party! To his surprise this is a pizza making party, not just a pizza eating party. He is so excited and curious, of course. While the other kids are playing a game George gets in to trouble making a big mess with the pizza dough. He is caught cutting shapes out of the pizza dough with scissors. Before the girl's mom gets too mad the kids express their excitement for the oddly shaped dough. In the end, it was a great party and they made lots of great pizza. T ...more
Savannah
Jan 16, 2014 Savannah rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
My boys love pizza so this was fun to read! I loved how George became curious and made some fun shapes. A house, a stop sign, a rainbow, and one that looked strikingly like himself.
Liam
Jan 05, 2015 Liam rated it really liked it
George got in trouble, but he was allowed to stay because he cleaned up the kitchen. The other kids helped him too. Great story!
Elizabeth S
Apr 18, 2011 Elizabeth S rated it it was ok
Shelves: f-picture
These additional Curious George are rather formulaic. This one involves George being curious about pizza, messing up the party, everyone helps him clean up, and then they discover a new, fun way to make the pizza. Same story as so many of the newly-written CG stories.
Rebecca
Feb 16, 2012 Rebecca rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-books
A "new" Curious George book. Nothing too special, but would work for a pizza storytime. I like the idea of making pizza in different shapes, like cookies.
Pauline
Mar 01, 2011 Pauline rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
I don't think there's EVER a Curious George story that my kids don't LOVE! Such a cute monkey :)
*Miss Fame*
Mar 13, 2011 *Miss Fame* rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
My book has a misprint on the cover...it just says Curious George and the Pizza haha!
Beverly
Jul 04, 2011 Beverly rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-g-owns
We may base her 4th birthday party on this books. Gianna loves curious George.
PWRL
Irena
Irena added it
Feb 07, 2016
Leia
Leia rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
DeShawn Johnson
DeShawn Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Sheri Thompson
Sheri Thompson marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Charity
Charity marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Zoe Guerra
Zoe Guerra marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Brian Achuff
Brian Achuff marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Denise Roberts
Denise Roberts marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Inventory
Inventory marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
l2ose
l2ose rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Lexi Guerra
Lexi Guerra marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Zichaun Martin
Zichaun Martin rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
Kaitlin
Kaitlin rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Little Critter: Snowball Soup
  • Mittens
  • Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: And Other Favorite Bedtime Rhymes
  • Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer, #8)
  • The Christmas Story
  • United Tweets of America: 50 State Birds, Their Stories, Their Glories
  • Halloween Mice!
  • The Loopy Coop Hens
  • Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
  • The Berenstain Bears Go Out to Eat
  • Thomas and the School Trip (Thomas & Friends)
  • Penguins, Penguins, Everywhere!
  • Curious George Goes Fishing
  • Snow Day!
  • C is for Clown
  • Footprints in the Snow (Hello Reader!, Level 1)
  • Is a Camel a Mammal?
  • The Intrepid Canadian Expedition (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures, #4)
Margret Elizabeth Rey (May 16, 1906 – December 21, 1996), born Margarete Elisabeth Waldstein, was (with her husband H. A. Rey), the co-author and illustrator of children's books, best known for their Curious George

Although she was born in Germany, she fled to Brazil early in her life to escape Nazism. While there, she met her future husband Hans (who was a salesman and also from Germany). They mar
More about Margret Rey...