Start by marking “Copycat Fish (RB Fish & Friends) (Rainbow Fish and Friends)” as Want to Read:
Copycat Fish (RB Fish & Friends) (Rainbow Fish and Friends)

Copycat Fish (RB Fish & Friends) (Rainbow Fish and Friends)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Following the spectacular launch of this new series, Rainbow Fish, Spike, Rosie, and all the other students in Miss Cuttle's undersea classroom return in two new adventures.
Published August 1st 2001 by Night Sky (North South Books)

To ask other readers questions about Copycat Fish (RB Fish & Friends), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Copycat Fish (RB Fish & Friends)

...m...
This is one of the books that was given to us by family as a "pass-down" gift.

My daughter loved it, and she actually offered her two cents too.

She said that she loves to copycat because sometimes that's how she learns. We talked about how some people might get annoyed at seeing copycats or being copied. But, she let me know that she would know when they were getting upset and stop.

I've always loved the illustrations of the Rainbow Fish books. Watercolor is one of my favorite mediums to paint wi
Adam Hardesty
This is a story about a young fish looking up to Rainbow fish and driving him crazy. He copies everything he does and is always wondering what he is doing. At first this makes Rainbow fish very mad but once he realizes it is because the copycat fish looks up to him he accepts him and they work together. This is a good book to teach about friendship and teamwork.
Amy Olson
I like to use this book with younger students because they often get offended when someone copies them, the familiar "He's COPING ME!" is usually heard through K and on up into higher grades. Teachers can use this book to show that if someone copies you they are showing admiration and it is a compliment "Great minds think alike"
Modboy
Aug 01, 2011 Modboy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Modboy by: Grandma & Grandpa Storey's
Rainbow Fish starts getting annoyed when another fish starts copying his cool moves. He learns, and we learn along with him that when somebody copies you it can be a sign of complement.
Taylor
I read this book to my little brother and he loved it. I would recomend this book to any little kids.
Shauna
Cute. Teaches kids that it is okay if someone copies them, it shows admiration.
Cassi
good for community building. copying turned into working together in this book.
Keli Wright
Feb 03, 2008 Keli Wright rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: kids
Recommended to Keli by: just saw it at the thrift store.
cute kids book I got at the thrift store. I really like rainbow fish
Theresa

Janet
Janet added it
Aug 09, 2014
Novak
Novak marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Jaycie
Jaycie added it
Nov 25, 2013
Carrie
Carrie added it
Apr 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
In Memory of Gorfman T. Frog The Waffler What's Bugging Bailey Blecker? Rainbow Fish: A Fishy Story Rainbow Fish & Friends:  Ready, Set, Swim!