Anna Meets Her Match (Steeple Hill Love Inspired)

Anna Meets Her Match (Chatam House #1)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Take one uncontrollable little girl. Add a home infested with bees. Toss in former childhood nemesis Anna Burdett, and what single dad Reeves Leland gets is one big headache! His trio of matchmaking maiden aunts aren't helping matters. Neither is his attraction to Anna, now grown into a beautiful woman. The former wild child soon proves to be the perfect match for Reeves a...more
Paperback, Large Print, 218 pages
Published 2009 by Steeple Hill Books

To ask other readers questions about Anna Meets Her Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anna Meets Her Match

Janet
Anna Meets Her Match (2009) by Arlene James (Love Inspired)
This is a really nice book which I enjoyed a lot. Anna was a wonderful person who was dealing with her life as best she could. However she actually made a few things harder for herself as she was cutting off her nose to spite her face (as the saying goes). Reeves was also a very wonderful and caring person. When he meets Anna again all he remembers were the surface commotions she had always caused. As he gets to know her a bit better th...more
adrienne member
3.7 stars because at first i wasn't sure of reeves' game plan and his feelings about anna and if he actually loved her or just wanted her as a mom for gilli.
Jen
I don't usually read or finish romances of any sort, let alone inspirational romances, but this was well written and I really enjoyed it. I didn't find it to be too preachy, though I did think it was kind of a stretch that the grandmother and granddaughter had such a poor relationship and that neither one, despite being Christian, was able to if not mend the relationship, at least communicate a little better. Again, not a bad book and glad I picked it up.
Lisa Gregory
This is a really good book, it is well written although it does kind of start out kind of blah. Anna's story draws you in and little Gilli is so adorable. Over all really good and worth the time to read.
Lala Estrella
This was my first Christian fiction book that I have ever read.

The story of a brewing relationship between two people that thought they were unlikely for each other building a relationship with each other and God.

Truly a good read, but since the beginning I already knew that it'd have the fairytale ending for Reeves and Anna. I found Gilli to be very cute. The mother, Marissa, though ... she was something else!
Phyllis Swain
anna finds true love with childhood crush Reeves.
Brandy
Just EH! Kinda had a hard time getting into this one. The love story was good...If they'd concentrated MORE on Reeves and Anna Miranda's LOVE STORY then the Aunts and Grandma!...Gilli was ADORABLE with her kitty 'SPECIAL', who ONLY liked the little girl LOL!
IrenesChristianReviews
I don't know if I didn't enjoy this book as much because it was all about a man in search of romance rather then a women or just a so so story. It is a clean Christian book but not the best of the Love Inspired series.
Olean Public Library
-A house infected by bees is a recipe for disaster, as this book shows. An ok book.
Jill
read a long time ago so don't really remember the story. Love Inspired series of books
Ratforce
This is another selection of contemporary, family-centered romance.
Lacy Williams
One of my favorites by this author--heroine really grabs your heart.
Trina
Trina added it
Aug 19, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Jan
Jan added it
Jul 26, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Rob Bekkers
Rob Bekkers marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Shada
Shada added it
Jun 20, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 27, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Charline Bonham
Charline Bonham marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Arlene James has written romance for three decades, and has published 75+ novels. A mother of two wonderful sons and now a happy grandmother to the brightest of all grandchildren, she is finding her fifth decade to be great fun.

She and her very supportive husband of 35 years (whom she agreed to marry on their first date!) enjoy a busy social life and particularly delight in traveling. They have v...more
More about Arlene James...
Baby Makes a Match (Steeple Hill Love Inspired)) Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3) The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2) Her Small-Town Hero Butterfly Summer