The Saxon Bride

The Saxon Bride

4.75 of 5 stars 4.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Merewood Keep is just beginning to earn revenues and with Garrick as it's overlord.
When the new Norman King decides to gift the newly rebuilt keep to one of his favored knights, his mother Eyreka is devastated until she hears the rumors that the Norman is widowed.
Augustin de Chauret has no desire to marry, nor live in England. But his liege lord has gifted him with a kee...more
Published April 20th 2007 by DCL Publications LLC (first published February 28th 2007)

Book Review Diva
"The Saxon Bride” by C.H. Admirand

Lady Eyreka is determined to save her home, Merewood Keep, from being divided up by the King and to be given to Augustin de Chauret. Lady Eyreka wants to make sure that her son's will inherit the land that belongs to them by their birth right. Lady Eyreka also wants save her people from being possibly kicked out of their homes, and starved to death. Lady Eyreka has gone and made the King an offer that he simply can not refuse. The offer that Lady Eyreka has pro
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Jun 25, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Naughty Edition Reviews
Naughty Edition Reviews marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Julie Brown
Julie Brown marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Cassie Feldman
Cassie Feldman marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Raquel Vega-Grieder
Raquel Vega-Grieder marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Abbye Allen
Abbye Allen marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Val
Val marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Rayna
Rayna marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2011
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2011
Tara
Tara added it
Feb 23, 2011
Southern born... Northern bred

I was born in Aiken, South Carolina, but alas, my parents moved back to northern New Jersey where I grew up, which if you’ve met me would explain a lot. I’ve always had my nose in a book, have traveled the world over, and even tested the time-space continuum, thanks to the awesome power of the written word.

My love for the written word is a gift from my parents, but th...more
More about C.H. Admirand...
Tyler (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #1) A Wedding in Apple Grove (Small Town USA, #1) One Day in Apple Grove (Small Town USA, #2) Jesse  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #3) Dylan  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #2)