Start by marking “Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy, #1)

Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy #1)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The life of a merman should be relatively simple, but not for Danyl. His mother’s been murdered, his father’s responsible and now he’s out for blood. Thank the gods, the key to doing so rests in the hands of a beautiful human who is his pleasure to pursue.

Di has hit pay dirt. Years of solo dives on a barely functioning boat has yielded an ancient coin certain to secure her

Published March 2010 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Deeper Than the Ocean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deeper Than the Ocean

Ronda  Tutt
Review for Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Absolutely Fantastic Hot Erotica!

Wow, the story immediately captivated me and I couldn't put it down. A short fast read that will definitely sate your minds sexual appetite. The plot was perfect and the action kept me on the edge of my seat. The author did a fantastic job combinding the mythology of the gods and the mer-folk. I love the writing style and will defintely be reading more books from this author. Great Read!

Look for books 2 and 3 of The Phoenix
Monty Cupcake
Mermen!! Can you believe I actually found a book that's about mermen? Funny that I found it while speaking about capturing mermen for my friend's harem (theoretically). I kind of knew this book wasn't going to be great, but I had to read it because of the merman. It was really too short to be much of anything but a chapter, not a full story. I fell asleep while reading this, but it was amusing. And I'm kind of grossed out now thinking of a part fish man.
Beth (^v^)/
This was a first for me. I have never read, nor would I ever thought of reading a book about mermen.

But I'll pretty much read anything - and I was pleasantly surprised.

Our main hero is basically looking for someone who will copulate with him. The heroine is looking for gold. Because who isn't, really?

She almost dies, like heroines usually do. And he saves her. As heroes normally also do.

There's a whole back story about gods and murder, but what I was really wondering was the whole merman anato
Yvonne
Deeper Than the Ocean

This is such a good story but it needed to be more specific and detailed. I was very curious when I read the reviews and I can see why one had 5 and the other just one. it really is a shame it was not more detailed and gave more explanation but it was ok. you have to read it to understand what the reviewers and I are talking about.
Aghogho
really good book. I have read a whole lot of book from different genres ( also from sci-fi fantasy erotica) but the sex scene in this book was just so beautiful. the sex scene in the ocean, while he was in his merman form, made me cry. I really cried. that never happened to me before. I just wished the book was longer. is there a book 2?
RNDK
Sep 25, 2012 RNDK rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: e-book
A short enjoyable read.
Gabby
Gabby added it
Jun 25, 2015
Haley Gonzales
Haley Gonzales marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Becci
Becci marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Shauntavia Mcintyre marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Amphy
Amphy marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Lauren Speaks
Lauren Speaks marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Rene
Rene marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Emma T
Emma T marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Katelyn
Katelyn marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
~E~ Riverina Romantics
~E~ Riverina Romantics marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Rvophoven
Rvophoven marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Deadly Whisper (The Watchers, #1)
  • Kissed from Beyond
  • Call of the Sea (Call of the Lycan, #1)
  • Playing Hardball
  • Island Heat
  • The Panther's Lair
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Old Souls
  • Banished (Daughters of the Gods, #1)
  • Arctic Shift (Denali Heat, #1)
  • Sunlight and Slavery (Moonlight and Magic, #2)
  • Fierce Heat
  • Lord of the Forest
  • Strength in Numbers (Strength in Numbers, #1)
  • Loving an Ugly Beast (Fairy Tales & Ever Afters, #2)
  • Ceremony of Seduction (Seduction, #1)
  • Eternal Prey (Gods of the Night, #3)
  • Master of the Hunt (King of Prey, #3)
Dee is a best-selling, award winning author of erotic romances in the urban fantasy, paranormal and contemporary genres. She also writes erotica under the pen name, Morgan Sierra.

Dee began writing short stories in middle school, but did not attempt completion of a novel until almost ten years later—which despite good intentions was never finished. Almost ten additional years later, she challenged
More about Dee Carney...

Phoenix Prophecy (3 books)
  • Playing Wolf (Phoenix Prophecy, #2)
  • Where There's Smoke (Phoenix Prophecy, #3)
Open Door Invitation Undercover Lovers Hunger Aroused (Vampire Hunger #1) Keeping Pace Hunger Revealed (Vampire Hunger #1.5)