Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy, #1)

Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy #1)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The life of a merman should be relatively simple, but not for Danyl. His mother’s been murdered, his father’s responsible and now he’s out for blood. Thank the gods, the key to doing so rests in the hands of a beautiful human who is his pleasure to pursue.

Di has hit pay dirt. Years of solo dives on a barely functioning boat has yielded an ancient coin certain to secure her

Published March 2010 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Deeper Than the Ocean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deeper Than the Ocean

Ronda  Tutt
Review for Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Absolutely Fantastic Hot Erotica!

Wow, the story immediately captivated me and I couldn't put it down. A short fast read that will definitely sate your minds sexual appetite. The plot was perfect and the action kept me on the edge of my seat. The author did a fantastic job combinding the mythology of the gods and the mer-folk. I love the writing style and will defintely be reading more books from this author. Great Read!

Look for books 2 and 3 of The Phoenix...more
Beth ♥Addicted to HEA♥
This was a first for me. I have never read, nor would I ever thought of reading a book about mermen.

But I'll pretty much read anything - and I was pleasantly surprised.

Our main hero is basically looking for someone who will copulate with him. The heroine is looking for gold. Because who isn't, really?

She almost dies, like heroines usually do. And he saves her. As heroes normally also do.

There's a whole back story about gods and murder, but what I was really wondering was the whole merman anato...more
Yvonne
Deeper Than the Ocean

This is such a good story but it needed to be more specific and detailed. I was very curious when I read the reviews and I can see why one had 5 and the other just one. it really is a shame it was not more detailed and gave more explanation but it was ok. you have to read it to understand what the reviewers and I are talking about.
RNDK
Sep 25, 2012 RNDK rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: e-book
A short enjoyable read.
Amber Sanzo
Amber Sanzo marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Clancy
Clancy added it
Aug 27, 2014
Cleo Jade
Cleo Jade marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Jace Yong
Jace Yong marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Meka
Meka marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
2readmore
2readmore marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Amami
Amami marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Sakura
Sakura marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Perspehone
Perspehone marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Apr 01, 2014
Aalaa(Ayla)
Aalaa(Ayla) marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
t.A
t.A marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Dee writes erotic romances in the urban fantasy, paranormal and contemporary genres. She also writes erotica under the pen name, Morgan Sierra.

Dee began writing short stories in middle school, but did not attempt completion of a novel until almost ten years later—which despite good intentions was never finished. Almost ten additional years later, she challenged herself to begin writing again, and...more
More about Dee Carney...
Open Door Invitation Undercover Lovers Hunger Aroused (Vampire Hunger #1) Keeping Pace Hunger Revealed (Vampire Hunger #1.5)