Start by marking “Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy, #1)

Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy #1)

3.60  ·  Rating Details  ·  63 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The life of a merman should be relatively simple, but not for Danyl. His mother’s been murdered, his father’s responsible and now he’s out for blood. Thank the gods, the key to doing so rests in the hands of a beautiful human who is his pleasure to pursue.

Di has hit pay dirt. Years of solo dives on a barely functioning boat has yielded an ancient coin certain to secure her

Published March 2010 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Deeper Than the Ocean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deeper Than the Ocean

Ronda  Tutt
Dec 12, 2010 Ronda Tutt rated it it was amazing
Review for Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Absolutely Fantastic Hot Erotica!

Wow, the story immediately captivated me and I couldn't put it down. A short fast read that will definitely sate your minds sexual appetite. The plot was perfect and the action kept me on the edge of my seat. The author did a fantastic job combinding the mythology of the gods and the mer-folk. I love the writing style and will defintely be reading more books from this author. Great Read!

Look for books 2 and 3 of The Phoenix
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Mermen!! Can you believe I actually found a book that's about mermen? Funny that I found it while speaking about capturing mermen for my friend's harem (theoretically). I kind of knew this book wasn't going to be great, but I had to read it because of the merman. It was really too short to be much of anything but a chapter, not a full story. I fell asleep while reading this, but it was amusing. And I'm kind of grossed out now thinking of a part fish man.
Beth (^v^)/
This was a first for me. I have never read, nor would I ever thought of reading a book about mermen.

But I'll pretty much read anything - and I was pleasantly surprised.

Our main hero is basically looking for someone who will copulate with him. The heroine is looking for gold. Because who isn't, really?

She almost dies, like heroines usually do. And he saves her. As heroes normally also do.

There's a whole back story about gods and murder, but what I was really wondering was the whole merman anato
Yvonne
Sep 11, 2014 Yvonne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Deeper Than the Ocean

This is such a good story but it needed to be more specific and detailed. I was very curious when I read the reviews and I can see why one had 5 and the other just one. it really is a shame it was not more detailed and gave more explanation but it was ok. you have to read it to understand what the reviewers and I are talking about.
Ana
Aug 12, 2015 Ana rated it it was ok
Aghogho
Jan 20, 2015 Aghogho rated it really liked it
Shelves: nice-surprise
really good book. I have read a whole lot of book from different genres ( also from sci-fi fantasy erotica) but the sex scene in this book was just so beautiful. the sex scene in the ocean, while he was in his merman form, made me cry. I really cried. that never happened to me before. I just wished the book was longer. is there a book 2?
Gigi
Apr 25, 2016 Gigi rated it liked it
Note: This is a shorter story.
RNDK
Sep 25, 2012 RNDK rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book
A short enjoyable read.
Chelsea Hanna
Chelsea Hanna marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Sirenita
Sirenita marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Miarana
Miarana marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
NaiaraGarmen
NaiaraGarmen marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Jessica Mootz
Jessica Mootz marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
the Wretched and Divine
the Wretched and Divine marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Aaniya
Aaniya marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Aleina
Aleina marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Danitza Hamilton
Danitza Hamilton marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Laurel
Laurel marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Ashki
Ashki marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Caity Flower
Caity Flower marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Jasmin Samaletdin
Jasmin Samaletdin marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Renia
Renia marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Sandi
Sandi added it
Mar 12, 2016
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
  • Call of the Sea (Call of the Lycan, #1)
  • The Devil's Kiss (The Magical Sword, #3)
  • Kissed from Beyond
  • Playing Hardball
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Dark Light (Once Upon a Time Travel)
  • Old Souls
  • Banished (Daughters of the Gods, #1)
  • Selkie's Revenge (Orkney Selkies, #2)
  • Sunlight & Slavery (Moonlight and Magic, #2)
  • Lord of the Forest
  • The Gift (Pride Law, #1)
  • Whore For The Wolves (Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy, #3)
  • Arctic Shift (Denali Heat, #1)
  • Siren's Surrender (Dark Tides, #2)
  • Ceremony of Seduction (Seduction, #1)
  • Fierce Heat
Dee is a best-selling, award winning author of erotic romances in the urban fantasy, paranormal and contemporary genres. She also writes erotica under the pen name, Morgan Sierra.

Dee began writing short stories in middle school, but did not attempt completion of a novel until almost ten years later—which despite good intentions was never finished. Almost ten additional years later, she challenged
More about Dee Carney...

Phoenix Prophecy (3 books)
  • Playing Wolf (Phoenix Prophecy, #2)
  • Where There's Smoke (Phoenix Prophecy, #3)