Start by marking “If God Is Good Study Guide” as Want to Read:

If God Is Good Study Guide

4.83 of 5 stars 4.83  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Dive Into a Thorough Exploration
of Today’s Most Troubling Issue

The reality of evil and suffering is not only our culture’s biggest objection to faith in God, but also a piercing thrust into the soul of every believer at some point in their lives.

Those facts compel us to prepare in order to handle the doubts and questions that roll over us like a storm tide whenever we conf
Published August 10th 2010 by Multnomah Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about If God Is Good Study Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If God Is Good Study Guide

Randy Alcorn is the founder of Eternal Perspective Ministries (EPM), a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching biblical truth and drawing attention to the needy and how to help them. EPM exists to meet the needs of the unreached, unfed, unborn, uneducated, unreconciled and unsupported people around the world.

"My ministry focus is communicating the strategic importance of using our earthly tim
More about Randy Alcorn...
Courageous Safely Home Heaven Deadline (Ollie Chandler #1) Dominion (Ollie Chandler #2)