Start by marking “Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)” as Want to Read:
Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)

Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Jodie Patterson's posh bakery is all about satisfying cravings. Her signature aphrodisiac cookies have been flying off the shelves...and giving Jodie some delicious ideas of her own.Behind his owlish glasses, Jodie's business partner, Dr. Dan Ellison, is the male equivalent of the Naughty Professor. Jodie is more than ready to indulge her fantasies with this wolf-in-geek's ...more
Published May 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Make Your Move, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Your Move

Sophia (FV)
Jodie and Dan have been friends and business partners for years. He is a scientist, and a dedicated workaholic who spends long hours in the lab, teaching and traveling. Jodie runs a bakery that she co-owns with Dan. Her bakery’s claim to fame is a special aphrodisiac cookie. Dan developed a special formula to add to the icing that enhances female pheromone levels. When a woman eats a couple of these tasty treats, her love life gets a little boost. Needless to say, these cookies are flying off th ...more
Tiffany Danner
I am a relative newbie to “vanilla” contemporary romance novels, and by that I mean romance novels that don’t involve special ops, seals, or very dominating men. I started Make Your Move a little uneasy because I wasn’t sure I could fully enjoy it… it has no guns or secret missions, no super evil kidnapping plots, and no growly men. Yet I had enjoyed Samantha Hunter’s Kindle Short, Barely There, so I was pretty sure I would enjoy the writing. Luckily I was right, and Samantha Hunter didn’t need ...more
Harlequin Books
"This is a "fun" book and I really enjoyed it. ... The hero and heroine are likeable, average people who are looking for love. They do run into some problems before they find their HEA but they are believable people and believable problems. This is a friends to lovers romance." from an eHarlequin.com member review, read more HERE.
Mikki Cober
Great storyline, sexy heroine, and the hero is a wonderful mix of professor turns hunk. The plot has some nice twists and makes this novel something special.
Makii
Quien dijo que los científicos no pueden ser tan hot y sexys?
Me encantó esta historia, porque a veces es bueno encontrar un prota que no se crea "el rey del universo" y que aún asi pueda conquistarte y volverte loca. No entiendo como tuvo un amigo así tantos años y logro resistirse!!!
Un romance contemporáneo tierno y que enamora!
Jamie DeBree
Wow. This book hit me on a deep level - the heroine is someone I find myself really identifying with in so many ways. And the hero, of course, is simply swoon-worthy and completely lovable in a sexy, geeky, logical way. Before you read it, make or buy your favorite cookies - with frosting. You'll need them...just trust me. :-)
Terri Pray
Steamy, well written best friends romance with a little blackmail and industrial espionage thrown in.
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Al Rottkamp
Al Rottkamp marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Brainx
Brainx marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Sharon Jones
Sharon Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Marko Mehner
Marko Mehner marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Debbie Lester
Debbie Lester marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Keisha Cumby
Keisha Cumby marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Smitha
Smitha marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Desiree Nelson
Desiree Nelson marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • A Fare to Remember: Just Whistle + Driven to Distraction + Taken for a Ride
  • Shiver And Spice (Harlequin Blaze #349)
  • Moonstruck (Harlequin Blaze #514)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories, Volume V: A Prince of a Guy\Goldie and the Three Brothers (Harlequin Blaze, #537)
  • Surprise Me... (Harlequin Blaze, #539)
  • Big Sky Standoff
  • Million-Dollar Marriage Merger (Napa Valley Vows, #1) (Silhouette Desire, #2016)
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • Riding the Waves
  • Indiscretions (Harlequin Blaze, #548)
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • The Player
  • The Mighty Quinns: Danny (The Mighty Quinns, #17)
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • My Fake Fiancee
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi
More about Samantha Hunter...
Barely There Pick Me Up (Harlequin Blaze, #343) Talking In Your Sleep... (Harlequin Blaze #365) Untouched About Last Night