Start by marking “Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)” as Want to Read:
Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)

Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Jodie Patterson's posh bakery is all about satisfying cravings. Her signature aphrodisiac cookies have been flying off the shelves...and giving Jodie some delicious ideas of her own.Behind his owlish glasses, Jodie's business partner, Dr. Dan Ellison, is the male equivalent of the Naughty Professor. Jodie is more than ready to indulge her fantasies with this wolf-in-geek's...more
Published May 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Make Your Move, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Your Move

Sophia (FV)
Jodie and Dan have been friends and business partners for years. He is a scientist, and a dedicated workaholic who spends long hours in the lab, teaching and traveling. Jodie runs a bakery that she co-owns with Dan. Her bakery’s claim to fame is a special aphrodisiac cookie. Dan developed a special formula to add to the icing that enhances female pheromone levels. When a woman eats a couple of these tasty treats, her love life gets a little boost. Needless to say, these cookies are flying off th...more
Tiffany Danner
I am a relative newbie to “vanilla” contemporary romance novels, and by that I mean romance novels that don’t involve special ops, seals, or very dominating men. I started Make Your Move a little uneasy because I wasn’t sure I could fully enjoy it… it has no guns or secret missions, no super evil kidnapping plots, and no growly men. Yet I had enjoyed Samantha Hunter’s Kindle Short, Barely There, so I was pretty sure I would enjoy the writing. Luckily I was right, and Samantha Hunter didn’t need...more
Harlequin Books
"This is a "fun" book and I really enjoyed it. ... The hero and heroine are likeable, average people who are looking for love. They do run into some problems before they find their HEA but they are believable people and believable problems. This is a friends to lovers romance." from an eHarlequin.com member review, read more HERE.
Mikki Cober
Great storyline, sexy heroine, and the hero is a wonderful mix of professor turns hunk. The plot has some nice twists and makes this novel something special.
Makii
Quien dijo que los científicos no pueden ser tan hot y sexys?
Me encantó esta historia, porque a veces es bueno encontrar un prota que no se crea "el rey del universo" y que aún asi pueda conquistarte y volverte loca. No entiendo como tuvo un amigo así tantos años y logro resistirse!!!
Un romance contemporáneo tierno y que enamora!
Jamie DeBree
Wow. This book hit me on a deep level - the heroine is someone I find myself really identifying with in so many ways. And the hero, of course, is simply swoon-worthy and completely lovable in a sexy, geeky, logical way. Before you read it, make or buy your favorite cookies - with frosting. You'll need them...just trust me. :-)
Terri Pray
Steamy, well written best friends romance with a little blackmail and industrial espionage thrown in.
Smitha
Smitha marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Desiree Nelson
Desiree Nelson marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 29, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Strat Larisa
Strat Larisa marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Cathy Beckett
Cathy Beckett marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Ewa
Ewa marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Kuroyuukihime
Kuroyuukihime marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 13, 2014
Inna
Inna marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • Rock My World (The Wrong Bed) (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • Touch and Go
  • Michael's Discovery (The Devaneys #3)
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • The Player
  • Indecent Suggestion (Harlequin Blaze, #189)
  • Terms of Surrender (Harlequin Blaze) (Uniformly Hot!, #18)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • The Concubine
  • Hot for Him (Harlequin Blaze, #326)
  • Notorious
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi...more
More about Samantha Hunter...
Barely There Pick Me Up (Harlequin Blaze, #343) Talking In Your Sleep... (Harlequin Blaze #365) Untouched About Last Night