Daddy Is a Cozy Hug

Daddy Is a Cozy Hug

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The best of times in every season are the ones spent with Daddy. Whether it's splashing in the waves during summer, jumping through a pile of leaves on a crisp autumn day, or flying a kite at the windy start of spring, the activities might vary throughout the year, but the fun never stops. The bond between father and child is perfectly captured in lovely, rhyming text with...more
Published May 11th 2010 by Walker Childrens

To ask other readers questions about Daddy Is a Cozy Hug, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy Is a Cozy Hug

Chelsea Christophel
I think this is a great story for young readers because of it's meaning of family. The importance of a father is extremely relatable for many children and the activities shown between the child and the father makes the book even more enjoyable. The illustrations are very animated and the text is also curved along the pages to make the story a quick and easy read.
Dale
Age of readership: 4-8
Genre: Picture Book
Diversity: Family
Description of the illustrations: Watercolor
Personal response to the book: A feel good book that tells the story of the love of a father and son.
Curricular and programming connections: The book can be used for family story time.
Kelsey
Age: Infant - Kindergarten

Represents the various, year-long activities a dad does with his child including swimming, wood working, camping, playing, flying kites, and bedtime. Universal treatment of a loving daddy.
Corinne
I really liked this book, but I think the illustrations were my favorite part. It was a cute little book - now I'm just working on convincing my son that this is a book he should choose for his bedtime story.
Yonah
This would be a great "new father" or father's day present. Really cute with vibrant illustrations.
Mary
Cute story for a daddy storytime with a nice rhythmic pattern.
Sarah Stumphf
Really great book for Dads and sons.
Carina
Carina added it
Jul 23, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Mar 03, 2014
Ellias
Ellias marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Jordan added it
Mar 19, 2013
Anusha
Anusha marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
Tam
Tam marked it as to-read
May 10, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
No Pirates Allowed! Said Library Lou The Very First Thanksgiving Day Santa's Stuck When a Line Bends . . . A Shape Begins Firebears, the Rescue Team