Start by marking “Caretti's Forced Bride (Wedlocked!) (Modern Romance, #748)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Caretti's Forced Bride...

Jennie Lucas

Caretti's Forced Bride (Wedlocked!) (Modern Romance, #748)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  13 reviews
He'll make her ready for the taking!

Dark, devilish Paolo Caretti can buy anything he wants. He isn't ashamed of where he comes from. But Isabelle's family wanted breeding, not billions. Rejected, he now wants vengeance....

Princess Isabelle loved Paolo, and it broke her heart to let him go. Now she needs his help. It will come at a price, but she has no choice.... They'll
Published (first published August 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Caretti's Forced Bride (Wedlocked!), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caretti's Forced Bride (Wedlocked!)

Lynsey A
Jenny
Not the best JL book. Heroine was vain and spoiled and she cared about her image too much. The fact that she gave up her son and kept him a secret from his father for ten years is unforgivable as far as I'm concerned.

I liked the poor vulnerable hero and how he changed his life around and fought for the woman he loved even though he deserved better.
Jacqueline
Maybe 2-1/2 stars. It had some interesting elements but there seemed to be too much crammed into this book. Secret baby, royalty, mafia ties, kidnapping, motorcycle racing, secret princely half brother, other woman, drowning of heroine etc., etc., etc. Cut half of that out and I think it would have been a better story.
Marilyn
Yet again, Jennie Lucas delivers a wonderful story full of passion, anger, secrets, pride…..just a very enjoyable and moving love story set in the Mediterranean and surrounded by castles, villas, lush country side and the sea.

Princess Isabelle de Luceran is bound by duty and honor to her Country and her family. Even though her heart was ripped apart years ago when she left the only man she’d ever loved. Isabelle had refused his proposal and in the end let her sister talk her into giving up the b
justmeri_an
Fave scene:
“Do you like it?” Paolo could not answer her. He was afraid to move his tongue.Afraid it might make him taste more of what he had in his mouth.

“Tell me the truth,” Isabelle insisted.

He looked around wildly for an escape.The outdoor terrace was warm with sunlight and surrounded by flowers beneath swaying palm trees, overlooking the jutting cliffs of San Pedro Bay.

He was tempted to jump off the balustrade and take his chances with the rocks.

---this part was so hilarious. I swear. And sw
Roub
think this book deserved more than a 5 star !! one of the best mills & boons book i ever read
Cady Lorenzana
There are a lot of standards and happenings that I need or liked/loved in a story. I love plots like Secret Baby, royal life, reunited romance, Cinderella type even on the other way around, Princess and the Pauper theme and shot gun marriage. And I couldn't even believe that in a single book, it can all happened.

All the elements was here... All that I have mentioned above was here. And I also have a bonus! Its the sizzling love scenes!

Fine, I admit, I am a little conservative (What? Hahaha) but
Lady Jaye
I haven't read a single book by Ms. Lucas that I haven't liked. This one is also gold. Her writing, as usual, is very evocative and draws you into the story. This book was filled with a whole bunch of angst, even more than her usual; it made for great tension and holding interest while reading :)

Paolo is the hero of our tale, and what a yummy hero he is! Very likable, right from the get-go, and I found myself rooting for him immediately. And it stayed that way till the very end.

So, we have a g
Becca
The hero was to die for! Arrogant but yet oh-so-vunerable. Sweet, romantic read.
Cara
I enjoyed this book. It's a typical Harlequin Presents, Alpha male, heroine in distress. The heroine is strong and the hero is written in such a way that he becomes more and more likeable as the story goes on. The author has written well-defined, believeable characters.
Mary-jane
i actually rated it 5 stars in my mob but i can't guess why it's actually 5 stars?!
Adelyn
awesome read.. very touching and emotional............
K. Bell
K. Bell marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
SONUJ
SONUJ added it
Feb 19, 2015
C A
C A marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Diya Fey
Diya Fey marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Pea
Pea added it
Jan 19, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • Claiming His Pregnant Wife
  • Pregnancy of Revenge
  • Untouched Until Marriage
  • Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame
  • The Purchased Wife
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded
  • Tempestuous Reunion
  • His Wedding-Night Heir
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)
  • Blackmailed by Diamonds, Bound by Marriage (A Mediterranean Marriage #7)
  • Breaking Point
  • Katrakis's Sweet Prize
Jennie Lucas had a tragic beginning for any would-be writer: a very happy childhood. Her parents owned a bookstore, and she grew up surrounded by books, dreaming about faraway lands. Her mother read aloud to her in French when she was little; when she was ten, her father secretly paid her a dollar for every classic novel (Jane Eyre, War and Peace) that she read. As a chubby teenager, Jennie covere ...more
More about Jennie Lucas...
Bought: The Greek's Baby (Harlequin Presents, #2895) To Love, Honor and Betray Virgin Mistress, Scandalous Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, #2831) The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction) The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge (Harlequin Presents, #2690)