Start by marking “Unleashed (Ross Siblings, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unleashed (Ross Siblings, #1)

Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  25,274 ratings  ·  922 reviews
One week in paradise will make or break them...

It's not enough that Kelsey's husband left her for another woman. Oh, no. The "other woman" had to be her best friend Evan's fiancee. Not only has she lost her marriage, she fears losing Evan to the lingering awkwardness and humiliation that hangs between them.

Evan has no intention of letting that happen. He's got plans...name
Published April 21st 2009 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleashed

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...

Warning! This title contains explicit sex between best friends, graphic language--and a hero who knows how to put the hot in "hot tub."

This is one of those times when I want to smack myself right upside the head for waiting so long to read a book because, wow, what a fun, emotional, sexy surprise Unleashed turned out to be. It has a great romance and an interesting, believable plot and to say this story is hot is putting it mildly!

I absolutely adored Evan. So amazing, so sexy, so wonderful… and
Mo
This was only an OK read for me. Usually I love the whole friends to lovers thing but this was lacking something. The sex scenes were fairly hot. I think the problem for me is when I finish a REALLY good book and then come across a book which I would probably think is quite good, after reading the REALLY good book ... are ya still with me? ... my expectation are way too high and I come away disappointed. I know loads of folks loved this one and kept reading the series. Not so sure I will.

Kelly
I liked this book, maybe not as much as I liked Rock Me, but there's only one Brian. Evan and Kelsey were really cute together and the sex scenes in the hot tub and in Evan's office were hot!

Looking forward to the third book in this series.
Aestas Book Blog
Almost 4 stars.

“This has to be the craziest, scariest, sexiest, most emotionally exhausting and unbelievably orgasmic vacation I ever had.”

Another great fluff read! A super hot ‘n’ steamy, best-friend-to-lovers romance about the healing of two broken hears. A great light read for in between intense books.

For those of you who have read Rock Me, this is the first book from that series, about Brian‘s older brother. The books in this series do not need to be read in order though – they are each
Kristen (Peddler of Smut)
Unleashed was, for the most part, an entertaining read. It's a bona fide friends-to-lovers storyline with all the typical, annoying, and at times, frustrating cliché scenarios. The hero was likable and swoon worthy, but I often found myself annoyed with the heroine. She was just a little too martyr-ish for my liking.

The chemistry between hero and heroine, however, made for some deliciously hot sex scenes. And that alone made reading this book worthwhile.

Overall, Unleashed is a somewhat forgettab
Juliana
4.5 stars.
“I missed you,” she said softly and, though the top of her head only reached his chin, he heard that voice as if it had whispered in his ear. This was right. This was how they should be. He vowed in that moment to never let anyone come between them again. “I missed you, too,” he murmured.
Any fans of friends-to-lovers romances out there? If so, this is the book for you! I personally love this type of romance setup, because by default it avoids the immediate-lust trap that I have a stro
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Mar 02, 2011 Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Erotica fans
Recommended to Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R
Evan Ross knows how to treat his woman right!

First off, I need to thank Elena, my smut librarian for this recommendation! Love ya!

Unleashed is a great friends to lovers story. I thought Evan was just the sweetest guy in the entire world. Under terrible times, Evan and Kelsey fly off to Hawaii to escape their fuck-up lives. I will admit, some parts that were a little too mushy for my taste, but it also made the romance believable.

And the sex? The sex was HAWT! Like I said, Evan know how to eat
Duchess Nicole
I ended up reading the Ross books backwards, Starting with Rock Me. And I must say, I didn't expect to love Evan so much. But his relationship with Kelsey just felt so right...from the first page of their story, I felt good about them. And when they get their sexy on, whew! **Fanning myself**

Evan is the older Ross brother. He has no self esteem hangups. He's a lawyer, so his situation is set. Now all he needs is a wife and 2.5 kids. His best friend since college is Kelsey, who used to be marrie
Lindsay
This book has been on my TBR list for a while, and it was worth the wait. I loved this book. I read Rock Me, not knowing there was another book related to it. Evan and Kelsey were a great couple, but was a little irritated with Kelsey's ex-husband and the interference his presence played in Evan and Kelsey's relationship.

Other than that, I had no complaints. I had a hard time putting the book down, and stayed up way to late reading it. I can't wait to read other books from this author.
edzkie♥§*.*§♥
Ive read Rock Me before Unleashed. And i had this impression that Evan was stiff, too strict and too bossy with a big brother attitude... but i love him in this one! I'm a sucker of bff turns to lover thing...i love their drama and discovering that what you've searching all along is right by your side...yay!!!LOL

Evan was Kelsey's bestfriend who is also the bestfriend of his husband Todd, who kelsey caught having sex with Evan's fiancee Courtney.. Then there's the divorce, cancelled wedding &
Tammara
This was one of the most perfect contemporary romance novels I've read. Accentuating the need for friendship and trust as well as passion in a relationship, this thing was hot start to finish. Kelsey and Evan have been close friends since college, though Kelsey has always been attracted to Evan. The feeling is mutual, unbeknownst to her, even though he's always treated her like a kid sister. And then, a few months ago, their friendship was bashed upside the head when she caught HER husband (Evan ...more
Wendy
This is such a great and beautiful story. I couldn't help but fall in love with Evan Ross. The chemistry he and Kelsey share, just blew me away, and it certainly got the little heartstring into a flutter.

Girls, you were so right, I did love this one!
Awilk -never sleeps-
I was expecting a late night so I could finish this, but instead I made the kids look after themselves so I could get this finished at a reasonable hour. Plus I didn't want to stop reading this.
If the main characters had communicated a little better there relationship would have been so much better, and they wouldn't of wasted years apart. That would of made for a very boring story though, and I would of missed out on reading this wonderful, feel good romance.
I truly enjoyed this much more than
 ~V~
Omg, i loved this book!! It was sooooo sweet and sexy as all get out!! Loved the whole friends to lovers theme. Loved that Evan and Kelsie had secretly been pining away for each other for ten years but remained nothing more than super close friends through other relationships, and a failed marriage. Everything they suffered through made their HEA, in the end, sooo much sweeter!! Loved it!!!

Jen
December 2013 reread.

Don't get me wrong. My love for Brian Ross and his bad ass, fierce ways means Candace is one lucky bitch! I sometimes forget just how much Evan Ross rocked my world with this first book, though. Great time for a re-read!
Christy
Evan and Kelsey are old friends. Kelsey caught her husband with Evan's fiancee in their bed. Obviously Kelsey gets divorced and Evan breaks off the engagement. There is just a matter of Evan's nonrefundable Hawaii honeymoon... he decides to take his old friend Kelsey. Sparks fly and they realize they are much more than friends... due to other issues they get called back from trip early, some drama there but the ending does not dissapoint. I have to say If you like this PLEASE read 'Rock Me' abou ...more
Karen
What a sweet romance story!!!! I loved Evan and Kelsey's story. It was the perfect HEA I needed after the emotional roller coasters I've been reading lately. It had everything a really good romance needs. Evan Ross... so swoony... the lighthearted and funny guy, gorgeous and confident, successful in his life, but lacking in his romantic history. As a serial monogamist, Evan, liked attachment but never quite felt fulfilled after long time college friend the beautiful and sweet Kelsey, met and mar ...more
Emily
When Kelsey walked in on her husband with her close friend's fiance' going at it, she thought her life had fallen apart. Evan was not worried he had lost his fiance' but he was concerned for his long time friend Kelsey, trying to give her space and yet be there for her he figures enough time has passed that she needs a push to start her life again.

Evan invites Kelsey on the honeymoon he never took as friends, but Evan quickly finds that he wants Kelsey a lot more than friends. Kelsey has always
Kathleen
I really liked this story, it was an easy hot read for me that had a very HEA ending.
Rose May
Note: This review, and all my reviews, comes from my blog - Romantic Rose's Bookshelf (http://romantic-rosesblog.blogspot.com)

Meet Kelsey Peterson and Evan Ross – lawyers working for opposite sides of the courtroom, best friends of ten years, and co-partners in crimes of the sexual nature (really, the noise level is just criminal). Kelsey and Evan have been best friends since college, where Kelsey met (and eventually married) Evan’s best friend Todd. She and Todd weren’t terribly happy together,
Steph
I've had this book on my Kindle for such a long time, and I wish I had read it sooner because I loved it.
I really liked the fact that it was Kelsey and Evan who were friends before their partners came along (that they didn't meet through them). They had been through so much together already, both desperately wanting to be together all these years but both equally afraid to lose their incredible friendship.

Now, together they face the aftermath of both of their partners cheating on them, with
Melissa
I really want to kick myself for not reading this earlier, it had been on my wishlist for ages.

One really important thing for me is a epilogue. A really good epilogue to me is like ice cream on the cake! A fantastic epilogue is like a pleasurable vacation in paradise, and it's location landed us in Hawaii!

Evan & Kelsey have been best friends since college, Kelsey has always had a thing for Evan. After realizing he didn't share those feeling and she was more of a "little sister" to him Kels
Anne OK
Jul 19, 2012 Anne OK rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Anne OK by: Amazon Kindle Freebie
Shelves: 2012-reads
3.5 Stars

This is a case of wife finds husband in a compromising position with her best friend’s fiancée and divorce follows. Of course, there’s no marriage for the best friend either at this point. So Evan and Kelsie, who have been friends since college days, share the non-refundable honeymoon in Hawaii that Evan’s parents bought and paid for. Afterwards, the two return home as lovers looking towards a future of their own. Seems they've both secretly yearned for the other through the years. Howe
Beanbag Love
Nov 14, 2012 Beanbag Love rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: contemporary romance fans who like a lot of sex in their books
Recommended to Beanbag by: Uniquely Moi
Uniquely Moi's reviews of this series got me interested and I'm glad. This was a decent book. More of a 3.5 rounded up, but I like the old friends to lovers trope and this one is handled well.

Kelsey and Evan have been friends since college. Kelsey married a childhood friend of Evan's who ended up cheating on her with Evan's fiance. Evan's betrothal is broken, but he's been given a honeymoon trip to Hawaii by his parents that will go to waste as they can't get their money back. He invites Kelsey
~J~ Riverina Romantics
3.5 Stars

The downside to reading a really great series is that the next few book never seem to live up to it no matter how good they are - and i think that was my problem with this book.

I had already read Rock Me (the second installment in this series) which i really enjoyed, but this one I didnt really enjoy as much. It was way to descriptive to the point that you didnt have any change to use your own imagination because the author told you every single thing that the charachters were thinking.
❤Summer
Apr 23, 2013 ❤Summer rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to ❤Summer by: Susanne
Shelves: dirty-talk
Thank you Susanne for picking this book!

This was a sweet friends to lovers read. Kelsey and Evan have been best friends since college but have never been more than friends, much to Kelsey's dismay and subtle encouragement. In college Evan introduces Kelsey to his best friend Todd and they start dating and eventually get married. After 8 years of unhappiness she catches her husband doing the nasty with Evan's fiance! She divorces Todd and meets up with Evan a few months later, he convinces her to
R.E. Hunter
I absolutely loved this book. It was a quick read but that didn't change anything for me. I read the Ross Siblings books out of order, so I read Rock Me first. I really didn't think anything/anyone could beat Brian Ross. That book was a lemon bonanza and I immediately fell for Brian. I held off a bit before reading Unleashed because I thought it would pale in comparison to Rock Me, but to me it was actually better! I thought there was such a sweet, amazing story behind Evan and Kelsey's love. It ...more
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Lite erotica romance. Eh. I went back and read this because it was the book that came before Rock Me. This book was pretty mediocre and standard, whereas I truly enjoyed the fun and rebellious vibe of Rock Me. I'd say skip this one and go right to Rock Me if you like your boys bad and your settings to be of the tattoo parlor and rock concert variety, rather than being stuck in a stuffy office and Hawaiian hotel room. The books read like stand-alones, so you're not missing much by skipping this o ...more
Serena (The Book Comedian)
Satisfying but not astounding

Recommended to those whose brains' are suffering from post traumatic turmoil from an amazing book.

You know how when you finish that book but you can't stop thinking about it and you just aren't ready to get emotionally attached to another book because you're brain would explode, so you settle for an easy read. yeaa.
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
This book was hot, cute, romantic and steamy! :D
Evan Ross is hot, dreamy and boy is he all sexy and horny ;)
This book is a little like something borrowed in some aspects with a sexy ass twist and damn the book is steamy ;) I really liked it.. Some points about the book were off some were mighty amazing
A good read, I enjoyed it!
  • A Very Naughty Xmas
  • Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)
  • More than Meets the Ink (Bowen, #1)
  • Sweet as Sin
  • Heaven and Hell (Heaven and Hell, #1)
  • Curio (Curio, #1)
  • Star Crossed (Battered Hearts, #2)
  • Liberating Lacey
  • Insatiable
  • Wicked Burn
  • Tempt Me Tonight
  • Bound To You (One Night of Passion #1.5)
  • Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2)
  • Hot in Here
  • Loving Hart (The Hart Family, #3)
  • Strangers
  • Fallen from Grace
  • Disarm (DISARM, #1)
3190428
Cherrie Lynn has been a CPS caseworker and a juvenile probation officer, but now that she has come to her senses, she writes contemporary and paranormal romance on the steamy side. It's *much* more fun. She's also an unabashed rock music enthusiast, and loves letting her passion for romance and metal collide on the page.

When she's not writing, you can find her reading, listening to music or playin
More about Cherrie Lynn...
Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #2.5) Take Me On (Ross Siblings, #4) Breathe Me In (Ross Siblings, #2.6)

“Evan …” she murmured, wrapping her soft arms around his neck. Their position had her lips near his ear. She’d lost her headband somewhere. He could smell the strawberry of her shampoo, feel the tickle of her sluggish breath stirring his hair. “Evan.”

“Kelsey. Move over here, lie down.”

She pulled back slightly, her bleary eyes trying to focus on his. The weight of her head still seemed too much for her neck to support and her hair flowed over his arm. “Evan, I always liked you.”

“I always liked you, too, honey.” The way she kept saying his name in that intoxicated purr, savoring the v between her teeth and her bottom lip, was unnerving. Unnerving, hell. It had his dick twitching in his pants. “Come on, girl, you need to sleep it off.”

“I mean I like liked you.”

[…] Her hands caught his face, surprising him. He should have moved away from her long ago, before she could get her hands on him. As it was, he felt like a fly caught in the sticky gossamer of a spider’s den. “Always wanted to fuck you, y’know that? Even when I was a virgin.”

He drew in a breath, exhaled it shakily. So much for prudish.

Note to self: Kelsey now gets unbelievably horny when drunk.”
26 likes
“I love how you tremble for me,” he whispered. “I love how you’re shy until you need me and then you aren’t ashamed to tel me what you want.” -Evan Ross” 25 likes