Start by marking “Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten” as Want to Read:
Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten

Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten (Miss Bindergarten)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  96 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Miss Bindergarten and her class have had a great year in kindergarten! They have gone on a field trip, marked the 100th day, created a circus, and even survived a wild day. But now the school year is over, and it’s time to remember, to celebrate, and for Miss Bindergarten to say,"Goodbye, kindergarten. It’s been a special year."

The bestselling Miss Bindergarten series come
Published April 6th 2006 by Dutton Juvenile

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten

Candice
Aug 12, 2011 Candice rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Sophie - when she is older
Shelves: picture-books
Another charming book in the Miss Bindergarten series. Today is the last day of kindergarten and the class is getting ready to celebrate. They bring gifts, clean out the Lost & Found, put things away, and then put on their bathing suits and go under the sprinkler and have a picnic. They sign a memory book, reminisce, and accept Miss Bindergarten's good-bye gifts wishing them good luck. As with the other books in the series, a range of students and a range of emotion are portrayed in the colo ...more
Kristen Kurre
Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten is a great book to read with kindergarteners on their last day of school. It tells the story of a teacher named Miss Bindergarten and her class and the great year they had in kindergarten. They reminisce about all of the things they have accomplished during the year such as field trips, a classroom circus, the holidays etc. However, the school year is over so they have to celebrate and say good bye to one another.

I would use this story
Jackie
A sentimental ode to all good things that come to an end. Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten is sure to be a hit with the little ones as a special year of learning culminates with memories, friendships, and fond farewells.
Taylor Troncin
This was a really cute story to read! My son (who will be moving on to the first grade this coming school year) really was interested in what happened in the story. I hope his last day of kindergarten goes this well!
Anita
This book wasn't one of my favorites, but I did appreciate the book. The book used made up words such as Bindergarten which can be great for students who are in the blending sounds stage of phonological awareness. Also the book goes through the Alphabet with names and items. For example, Amy's Apple and James' Jumprope. Although this is an older book, I think that children will enjoy it.

In a classroom I would use this book to help with phonological awareness. When children get to the stage of b
Alyn
I don't know why I didn't like this book that much. It was good but I was hoping for more.
Cheyenne
Great end of Kindergarten book.
Katherine Corson
I read Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten every on the first day of school and the kids love it. It is a great ABC book and as an activity we make our own classroom ABC name book. Through this activity we talk about why authors write and what an audience is. It then becomes part of our classroom library. The kids love it. I read this book on the last day as we are packing up all our belongings and reflect on the year.
Jesika La Bryer
This book was really cute. A repetitive book for young learners. Mrs. Bindergarten has completed another year of Kindergarten. Each one of her students, starting with the first letter of the alphabet, ending with the last has something to say about the year. It has consistency for little ones. By the first few pages my son was predicting what was going to be said.
Copyright 2008
Pauline
Robby pulled this one off the shelf at the library because he remembered that his own Kindergarten teacher read it to his class on the last day of school. It was cute and I could see how teachers would be sentimental about saying goodbye to a wonderful class of kids!
Katy Houseman
Perfect book for the last day of Kindergarten or any lower grades. Like all the "Miss Bindergarten" books, this book helps with letter recognition, and the importance of the students` names in the class.
Rachel
This book is cute and would be good for the last day of kindergarten. It goes through the alphabet to give each child a name and that is good to work on the alphabet with younger kids.
Prw41894
This is a really fun book for students to get excited for summer! It is fun for students to compare their year to Miss Bindergarten's and relate themselves to other classrooms.
Jill
Great for 2-4 year olds. From the library we've read this 100 times, at least!
PWRL
Mar 08, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
J.
J. marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Shellii Huff
Shellii Huff marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Misty
Misty added it
Feb 09, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Lissette Suarez
Lissette Suarez marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Miss Bindergarten (7 books)
  • Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten
  • Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100th Day of Kindergarten
  • Miss Bindergarten Stays Home From Kindergarten
  • Miss Bindergarten Takes a Field Trip with Kindergarten
  • Miss Bindergarten Plans a Circus With Kindergarten (Miss Bindergarten Books)
  • Miss Bindergarten Has a Wild Day In Kindergarten
Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten Who is Coming to Our House? Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100th Day of Kindergarten Miss Bindergarten Stays Home From Kindergarten Miss Bindergarten Has a Wild Day In Kindergarten