Start by marking “Little Miss Neat” as Want to Read:
Little Miss Neat

Little Miss Neat (Little Miss Books #3)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  301 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Get ready for the second invasion of Little Miss and Little Mr. Men! That's right - those zany, pint-sized characters are back. Easy enough for young readers and witty enough for adults!Little Miss Neat keeps her home as tidy as can be -- until Mr. Muddle comes to visit!
Published March 23rd 1998 by Price Stern Sloan (first published January 1st 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Neat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Neat

Mr. Tickle by Roger HargreavesMr. Bump by Roger HargreavesMr. Happy by Roger HargreavesMr. Greedy by Roger HargreavesMr. Daydream by Roger Hargreaves
Mr. Men and Little Miss
54th out of 104 books — 17 voters
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. SeussShapes Las Formas by Othen Donald Dale CummingsA Pet Banana by Othen Donald Dale CummingsMy First Travel Angelic Airline Adventures by Anna OthitisOne Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
Books for five-year-olds
162nd out of 302 books — 174 voters

More lists with this book...

1 star because (view spoiler)
1 star because Little Miss Neat (view spoiler)
And, the last star because I shared this with my sexy as hell American boyfriend.
Ah, Mr Men and Little Miss, how wonderful you are!

These books made up so much of my childhood. No matter what I would go ahead and pick one up. I worked my way through them all a couple of times. Each one has a wonderful story for the child to engage with, each character being fun to read.

Everyone has a bias for their favourite character, yet every book is delightful.
The 'Mr Men' and 'Little Miss' books are so simple yet so effective. I love the way that all the characters are linked and how characters pop up in other stories!

The books are great for encouraging young children to read because they are interesting, have a variety of simple language and are short enough that young children don't get bored! Children love collecting all the characters too.
Katherine Tobiya
Love this book, one of my childhood favorites. My Girl Scouts leader gave it to me and she said "Miss Neat" reminded me of me, and that "Mr. Muddle" reminded her of one of my best guy friends at the time. I always thought that was hilarious, and since then it has been special to me, and makes me want to own the rest of the books in this series one day :]
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
Her character remind me of my mother, she likes to place everything in its proper place and arranging house in a good way, she always say to me that a real lady must know how to arrange her house, keeping things in a good shape, I guess I took this after my mother ^_^ I like to arrange things around house and can't endure seeing anything here or there. Nice story really.
Mr. Muddle forgot to mail the letter to Miss Neat letting her know that he was going to visit. She is on a vacation when he arrives. Things aren't in the right place when she comes home. She won't plan on taking a vacation next year, but maybe if she locked the door it wouldn't be a problem.
Gary Masskin
Little Miss Neat (freak) is the main character but Mr Muddle steals the show with some unintentional comedy gold.
Tara Calaby
I don't remember a lot about this one, beyond the fact that I definitely read it as a kid.
Neat by name and by nature. Unfortunately not everyone is, as would be discovered on reading this.
Bara Aljabri
Bara Aljabri marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
L. added it
Oct 12, 2015
Ann Su
Ann Su added it
Sep 17, 2015
  • Franklin's School Play (Franklin Series)
  • You Read to Me, I'll Read to You: Very Short Stories to Read Together
  • Ups And Downs: A Book About Floating And Sinking (The Magic School Bus)
  • Uno's Garden
  • I Had Trouble In Getting To Solla Sollew
  • Richard Scarry's The Best Mistake Ever! and Other Stories
  • Stop That Hamster! (Ready, Freddy!, #12)
  • The Berenstain Bears' Mad, Mad, Mad Toy Craze (First Time Books)
  • When Mama Comes Home Tonight
  • Me Too, Iguana
  • Raggedy Ann and Andy and the Camel With the Wrinkled Knees
  • That's Not My Truck
  • Angelina and Alice
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et
More about Roger Hargreaves...

Little Miss Books (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Little Miss Bossy