Start by marking “Matters of the Heart: Stop Trying to Fix the Old-Let God Give You Something New” as Want to Read:
Matters of the Heart: Stop Trying to Fix the Old-Let God Give You Something New

Matters of the Heart: Stop Trying to Fix the Old-Let God Give You Something New

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  16 reviews
God began to deal with me...As the tears rolled down my face, God said, You are thinking like a man. You are always concerned about the outward appearance...but what is the condition of your heart toward Me and toward My people? I sat there confused and said to the Lord, 'MY HEART?'...

This groundbreaking message will open your eyes to the truth about your own heart. Whethe
Audio, Abridged
Published July 10th 2003 by Brilliance Audio (first published December 31st 1899)

To ask other readers questions about Matters of the Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matters of the Heart

Grace Villard
Knowing the stuff that is in your heart (which God said, out of the heart- flows the issues of life). You will be surprised that our heart and desperate and wicked above all (the Bible says it is). Read/listen how Dr. Bynum can help you to know the matters within our heart that need fixing...
Shay
Matters of the heart focuses on changing the hearts and minds of saved and unsaved individuals. It addresses the fact that many who call themselves christians are living a life contrary to the life that God wants them to live. Many are caught up in the politics of religion yet have no real relationship with god. Jaunita breaks down the philosophy of what it is to be saved and receive a new heart and what we can do about it.
Quotes....
"You are maturing when you are the first to apologize, the firs
Wendy Cox
God will heal the heart, but we have to be willing to change. I read this during a time of complete emotional upheaval and savored every word
Ashia Robinson
So far this book has been really helpful to me and my walk with God. I have been able to find myself within the first couple of chapter with areas I been having problems with. Juanita Bynum is a powergul woman of God. I love reading her books because while being looked down upon by critics, she still continues to tell the TRUTH. She puts her whole being into her books and doesn't care what anyone has to say about it. I will continue to read her old and newly coming books because they continue to ...more
Motubatse Pete
I love it, I love Juanita
Sharmaine
Sep 19, 2007 Sharmaine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
The book breaks your heart down one compartment at a time. She gives direct correlation from your heart, brain and manifestation! It will change your thinking, and if God can change your mind, your heart will surely follow!
Sherry Robinson
Aug 30, 2007 Sherry Robinson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
I love this book!! Juanita talks about how physically the heart is developed within our bodies from birth. Then she compares how the heart is developed to the way we live our lives daily. Please keep Juanita in your prayers!!
O.m.
Very inspirational book. Totally what I needed to read during a difficutl time in my life.
Karentha
This only got 4 stars because I kept starting and stopping this. You be the judge.
Annephia proctor
Just what I need at the time I needed. Great read if you desire to grow in the Lord
Latecia
Found it a hard read
Nicole
A powerful book
Derrick Bernard
Derrick Bernard marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Yvette Curtis
Yvette Curtis marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Stoshala
Stoshala marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Maria Moesi
Maria Moesi marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
  • The Lady, Her Lover, and Her Lord
  • A Lova' Like No Otha'
  • Speak to My Heart (Spirit and Soul #1)
  • Rediscovering the Kingdom: Ancient Hope for Our 21st Century World
  • Singsation
  • Finding Favor with the King: Preparing for Your Moment in His Presence
  • Becoming a Prayer Warrior: A Guide to Effective and Powerful Prayer
  • My Soul Cries Out
  • If Not for the Grace of God: Learning to Live Independent of Frustrations and Struggles
  • A Divine Revelation of Heaven
  • Sassy, Single, & Satisfied
  • Knight in Shining Armor: Discovering Your Lifelong Love
No More Sheets The Threshing Floor: How to Know Without a Doubt that God Hears Your Every Prayer My Spiritual Inheritance: Walking in your destiny Experiencing His Presence: The Threshing Floor devotional No More Sheets: The Truth about Sex