Start by marking “Family Folktales: Write Your Own Family Stories” as Want to Read:
Family Folktales: Write Your Own Family Stories

Family Folktales: Write Your Own Family Stories

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This 124-page workbook is a how-to for anyone wanting to write folktales. Introduction to folktales, folktale motifs and easy to follow writing exercises simplify the process of preserving treasured memories. Podcast and scrapbook techniques are also explored and sample folktales are included.
Published November 12th 2009 by Folkheart Press

To ask other readers questions about Family Folktales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Folktales

Bec
Mar 21, 2010 Bec rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: craft
Our lives are stories made of stories: ancestor stories, environment stories, relationship stories, role stories. Many of these stories are given to us without our awareness, while others are built from our experiences. We often dream of preserving the stories we hear and love by writing them down, but the task can be overwhelming for the beginning writer.

Family Folktales: Write Your Own Family Stories, provides the encouragement and guidance to first harvest the stories of our lives then preser
Teresa Morrow
Great easy to read book with helpful writing exercises and some stories.
Sabi Edwards
won , yet to come
Black Pepper Visions: Orignal Folktales & Stories You Can Eat Family Folktales: What Are Yours? A guide to preserving family stories