Start by marking “Eternal Moon (Moon, #8)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Moon (Moon, #8)

Eternal Moon (Moon #8)

They are destined to be together for all eternity?if they can defeat the evil stalking them. Determined to stop a madman, P.I. Renata Cordona is undercover when she's almost attacked by a pack of vicious dogs. A lone wolf saves her. Then, out of nowhere, a man with an electrifying touch appears?the man who is clearly her destiny.
Published April 7th 2009 by Berkley Sensation (first published February 20th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Moon

Julie (jjmachshev)
Ummm, er...what to say? I've been reading Rebecca York's 'Moon' series since 2003 and generally enjoy the book ALOT. "Eternal Moon", however, just rubbed me wrong and it's difficult to pinpoint exactly why. Maybe because I felt this book tripped over the paranormal line into the realm of 'I don't think so'.

Renata is independently wealthy but works to make a difference in the world because she's given up on love. Everyone in her life who has been dear to her has died horribly and she's decided th
Paranormal Romance
Night Owl  Reviews
Rebecca Yorks next book - Eternal Moon has now been reviewed by Night Owl Romance.

It's out next month... April 2009.

4.5 / 5 Hearts - Reviewer Top Pick

Renata Cordona is a Private Investigator working undercover as a real estate agent. Someone is luring female real estate agents to out of the way homes and killing them. While at one such house, Renata is waiting for a buyer when she is almost attacked by a pack of dogs. When out of nowhere a wolf comes to her rescue and scares the pack of dogs a
Kathy
Theresa
The stories about the Marshall boys just get stranger and stranger. Now we’re into reincarnated lovers involving an ancient earth goddess.

Renata Cordona is a PI pretending to be a real-estate agent and Jacob Marshal uses his ability to communicate with animals to work as a dog trainer and rescuer. As they work together to discover a murderer they discover their secret cursed past. Discovering and correcting the problem takes them to the other dimension world and into a world of their own.

We vee
Barbara ★
This has an interesting mix of reincarnation, suspense, romance, science fiction and paranormal elements. Very well written too!

Private investigator, Renata Cordona has some kind of psychic ability that even she isn't aware of but unexpected things keep happening to her. She is investigating the real estate agent murders and Jacob Marshall keeps showing up in werewolf form and saving her life. Renata and Jacob have been reincarnated for hundres of years and a demon keeps interferring with their
Darcy
May 04, 2009 Darcy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009, pnr, shifters
I thought this was a good addition to the series. It blended more of the other world that had been in the last few books. That part is ok, but a little goes a long way. Some of my favorite parts are where the family and their life mates come together to help out the new couple. I enjoy reading about the others that and seeing them work past things to interact, something they all never thought would happen.
Lori Whitwam
I don't know why this book didn't "click" more for me. All the elements I typically find appealing were there. Somehow, though, they weren't set up right. It felt a bit haphazard and random. The elements themselves weren't any more fantastical than I typically read, but they seemed to be more or less dropped into place. I also didn't really connect to any of the characters as much as I would have liked. Maybe if I had, the story elements would have felt more satisfying.
Scoozer
Apr 30, 2009 Scoozer rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-rtn-swap
I liked this book to a point. It was written in typical Rebecca York fashion with fairly good characters and some sexy scenes, but I wasn't pulled in like I was in the beginning of this series. She has taken it a bit far afield for me. It was okay. I read it quickly, but I am not sure I will read another one.
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 Karen Desmond rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Andrea
Jan 12, 2011 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I loved it! I so wish I had the whole series and could read it from start to finish. RY has created a world full of the supernatural and danger mixed into a wonderful romance.
Regina Nunez
It's good book to read
Dolores
Took a bit longer to get into then previous ones in the series. Turned out to be a decent read overall.
Gem
Jan 30, 2012 Gem rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
pretty good book but ended abruptly
Anya
Anya rated it liked it
May 13, 2012
Kay
Kay rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2011
Rachelle Rungo
Rachelle Rungo rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2013
Ramona Stewart
Ramona Stewart rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2013
Robin Priddy
Robin Priddy rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2011
Lea
Lea rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2010
Sass Popowich
Sass Popowich rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Jade Mercury
Jade Mercury rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2013
Ellabet
Ellabet rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2017
Angel Dunagan
Angel Dunagan rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
Brittany
Brittany rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2009
Teresa R.
Teresa R. rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2012
Michelle Yoakem
Michelle Yoakem rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2013
  • Elemental Magic (Moon #6.5; Rai-Kirah #0.5 )
  • Hidden Moon (Nightcreature, #7)
  • The Redeeming (Immortals, #5)
  • The Darkening (Immortals, #2)
  • Awakening the Beast (The Calling, #6.6)
  • The Crossing (Immortals, #6)
  • Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6)
  • The Lure of the Wolf (Shadowmen #2)
  • Bound by Light (The Dark Crescent Sisterhood, #3)
  • Night Falls on the Wicked (Moon Chasers, #5)
  • Fury Calls (The Calling #7)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack
More about Rebecca York...

Moon (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Killing Moon (Moon #1)
  • Edge of the Moon (Moon #2)
  • Witching Moon (Moon #3)
  • Burning Moon (Moon, #3.5)
  • Crimson Moon (Moon #4)
  • Shadow of the Moon (Moon #5)
  • New Moon (Moon #6)
  • Huntress Moon (Moon, #6.5)
  • Ghost Moon (Moon #7)