Start by marking “Zona de Coragem” as Want to Read:
Zona de Coragem

Zona de Coragem

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
It´s a novel business. When we are in a professional environment in which we have come to dominate certain formulas that have created or learned, as we enter the author calls the "comfort zone". Without realizing it, over time, the comfort zone tends to become smaller and smaller, reducing the space of accommodation. If we want to win something new and unknown, if not want ...more
Published October 28th 2008 by Matrix

To ask other readers questions about Zona de Coragem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zona de Coragem

Sergiomb
Mar 21, 2010 Sergiomb rated it it was amazing
We are all in the same boat. The world goes through changes really impressive. You are aware and prepared (a) to face them? Are consciously stable in their jobs or in command of your business? If you answer yes, with all the security that always (a) marked, you are in danger, it's "Comfort Zone" and needs urgently to read "Courage Zone," the consultant's professional development and business Sergio Mena Barreto.

You can even find the book dull at the beginning of their amenity and Trivia, charac
Mario G
Jun 25, 2010 Mario G rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Clear, direct, with concepts memorable. "Packaged" in a story the author says is fictional, much like real life and accommodation that we submit for sheer laziness or lack of perspective. I recommend everyone.
Lorena Gomes
Lorena Gomes rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2014
Vinicius Caldas
Vinicius Caldas rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2016