Start by marking “All Knight Long (Night Fall, #3)” as Want to Read:
All Knight Long (Night Fall, #3)

All Knight Long (Night Fall #3)

A member of an elite police unit sworn to hunt vampires, Joe Garcia's life is turned upside down when he's transformed into one. On a quest for a cure, his search brings him to New Orleans in a last ditch effort to recover his humanity. Professor Lily Carlson, a renowned expert in vampire lore, has a "condition" of her own. Her sexual libido has been in hyper-drive for mon ...more
ebook
Published March 17th 2004 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about All Knight Long, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Knight Long

Jacqui Brooks
Nov 26, 2016 Jacqui Brooks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5/5

Knight in Transition
Heat level (1-5): 5

Joe Garcia is cop who hunts vampires. Then he becomes a vampire. He is searching for a cure to his affliction when he comes across Professor Lily Carlson, vampire expert. Lily is determined to use him to further her study of vampires. After being told the reason for her overactive sex drive and finding out werewolves also exist, they return to Joe's home to escape the werewolves chasing them.
Joe finally gets his happy ending!
❀ ℓu-ℓu-ℓuna ❀
Joe Garcia meets the best thing every man wanted in their bed--a really, very horny woman. At the first chapters I had wanted to throw the book...only I didn't because I might destroy my e-reader so I just closed it and stared off into space. Really? I got very, very uncomfortable with how Joe had caught Lily pleasuring herself. It's the MOST humiliating thing when it happens in reality. But Ms. Devlin write it so that it's really hot...that's why I pulled it back in and read on! :)

Storyline: A
Maria
Apr 06, 2012 Maria rated it liked it
Even though the story is very steamy with a lot of sex scenes it till carries the story forward. Introducing werewolves into an already interesting universe. I would love to have it expanded a bit more but since I do read the books for the sex they have to be longer :-)

Joe is struggling with his new life as a vampire. Ever since his turning he has been looking for a "cure" and now he has found a professor in vampire lore that he hopes can help him.
When he goes to meet her he finds her smell allu
ButtonsMom2003
Oct 30, 2016 ButtonsMom2003 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: I read this book back in August of 2015 but forgot to add my review here.

Hot! Vampires and werewolves, oh my!

This is the 3rd story in the Night Fall series but I believe it stands well on its own. I’ve read the first book in the series but hadn’t yet read the second one when I read this ARC provided free in exchange for my review.

Lily is an academic and has made studying vampires her mission in life. Joe is a newly turned vamp who wants to be human again. He seeks out Lily in the hope that
Judith
Sep 21, 2010 Judith rated it liked it
Kind of a cute story about a research professor that doesn't know she is attracting a real vampire. She has been researching vampires for years but has never met one. Now Joe Garcia, a Vero Beach cop who was "turned" recently, catches her scent and he is hooked. He wants her and needs to feed as well, but as they are thrown together by circumstances, they begin a very rocky but interesting relationship. Both make some important discoveries about who they are. A really fun read in many ways.
Netanella
Mar 20, 2010 Netanella rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires
This series is turning into a fun read, so I'm upping the star count from 3 to 4. This one has Joe Garcia, our intrepid supercop-cum-fledgling vampire, running away from Florida and into the arms of vampire researcher Lily, who's got her own secrets up her sleeve. The humor is there, the sex is persistent and scorching (like the Florida weather), and the writing is good. Recommended for paranormal erotica, or vampire smut as my husband likes to call it.
Celeste
Hmmmm, I was really looking forward to reading Joes story and as much as I enjoyed it, many parts just didn't fit right. In the end it just leaves me kinda shaking my head. I did enjoy it, it's sexy HOT.
Debbie Watson
Sep 05, 2015 Debbie Watson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Joe and Lily's story! Just the right amount of heat and suspense! Delilah Devlin does it again!!
Crystal
Jun 24, 2014 Crystal rated it it was amazing
great series so far!!!
Melissa Vasquez
May 21, 2012 Melissa Vasquez rated it really liked it
An all over great story. But you can never go wrong with Delilah Devlin books.
Tammera
Mar 31, 2012 Tammera rated it it was amazing
Loving this series so hot.
Jen Bridge
Jen Bridge rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2013
Zury
Zury rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2011
Nicole
Nicole rated it did not like it
Jun 01, 2011
Willow Bark
Willow Bark rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2014
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2012
Karen Roma
Karen Roma rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Oct 16, 2014
Cindy Simmons
Cindy Simmons rated it it was ok
Jan 12, 2014
Traci Groves
Traci Groves rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Tammy Kuster
Tammy Kuster rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2013
Sipha Tirado
Sipha Tirado rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2013
Lucy
Lucy rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2012
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Faith
Faith rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2013
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2016
A H C
A H C rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2011
Tammy Sargeant
Tammy Sargeant rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple III
  • Stefan's Salvation (Dalakis Passion, #3)
  • Bloodweight (Underdogs of the Arena, #1)
  • We Are Gathered (Vampire Assassin League, #4)
  • Jonathan and Lori (The Hunters, #4)
  • Barnabas Leopold (Beyond the Marius Brothers #3)
  • Tempted by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters, #2)
  • Surrender (Breed Assassins #3)
  • Marshal of Hel Dorado (Fevered Hearts, #1)
  • Whelp (Wolves of Icaria, #1)
  • Inflaming Inno (Moon Pack #9)
  • Just the Way You Are (True Destiny, #3.5)
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...

Night Fall (10 books)
  • All Hallows Heartbreaker (Night Fall, #1)
  • Love Bites (Night Fall, #2)
  • Relentless (Night Fall, #4)
  • Uncovering Navarro (Night Fall, #5)
  • Silver Bullet (Night Fall, #6)
  • Knight of My Dreams (My Immortal Knight #7)
  • My Sweet Succubus (My Immortal Knight, #8)
  • Truly, Madly...Werely (Night Fall Book 9)
  • Bad to the Bone (Night Fall Book 10)