Start by marking “Unleashed Temptation (Miami Scorcher, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unleashed Temptation (Miami Scorcher, #1)

Unleashed Temptation (Miami Scorcher #1)

The sexiest man she’s ever met turns out to be her new boss…

After finding out her boyfriend has been cheating on her with her boss, Carly decides her life needs a makeover. She trades in her winter coat for a bikini and heads south to Miami, Florida. Almost as soon as she arrives, she falls in lust with the sexiest man she’s ever laid eyes on. Too bad he’s her new boss.

He
Published August 15th 2015 by KR Press, LLC (first published August 11th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Unleashed Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleashed Temptation

Claire Robinson
Aug 19, 2016 Claire Robinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "I hate dogs..." Stars!

The first book in the Miami Scorcher series, sets things off really well in that it the story was pretty scorching between Nick and Carly and it was a really great opener to the Lazos Pack dynamic in general.

I think Nick Lazos may be my most favorite hero that Katie has written so far, there was just something about him, he was sweet, sinful and growly-alpha in equal measure, and although this book is all about the ‘insta’ connection it worked, because of the whole
CC
Sep 08, 2015 CC rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe-for-me, pnr, series
Wow. Nick was hot! I really liked this one!
Kelly
Oooh, boy. If you want a hunk of burning love werewolf to rock your world, check Nick's garage. Because... HOLY SMOKES! This guy knows how to give it to a lady several times over.

Very, very fun little romp with a pack of wolves who know all the dirty details of Nick's life (when you can smell the lust rolling off a guy, it's hard to hide that he's interested) and who aren't afraid to give him a hard time about it. I love that Nick goes almost non-verbal around Carly. It just so cute when a big g
Kat
This was my first shifter story and it wasn't bad. I would like to read more in the series, but I don't know if I'll part with $4 to read stories that are less than 150 pages long.

Anyway, this was a good story. It moved at a good pace, probably a good "intro" to shifters. There's more sex than anything, so that worked for me, since this is not a genre that I am interested in at all. Glad that I did read it though because it was a nice change of pace. Unfortunately I kept thinking about Twilight
Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill
This is probably going to get me kicked off the ARC team but I read these books in exchange for an honest review. This is an honest review.

I love this author's work as a general rule. She always has strong characters, well-developed plots, and exciting scenes. This book missed the mark. I'm sorry but I thought there was too much pointless sex in it, the language was crass and unnecessary and it got to a point where I was rolling my eyes and grumbling, "Here we go again."

I didn't know where the s
JoRead
Fast and read-in-one-sitting story that tells us of a human girl that falls for her new boss that also happens to be a shifter. Somewhat different from what I normally read but entertaining nonetheless.
I wouldn’t exactly call this one romance as it was more insta-lust due to a mating link and aside from the usual both of them being caring, loyal, and super hot and sexy, there aren’t more given reasons as to why they fell in love. As it is, it was more erotic romance than plain and simple romanc
Book Nook  Nuts
Sep 06, 2015 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Unleashed Temptation (Miami Scorcher #1)
Author: Savannah Stuart
Publication Date: 8/15/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Carly lost her family at a young age her grandmother raised her. She decides to make the move to Miami to be closer to her grandmother.
She gets a fantastic job and has fallen hard for her boss Nick.
Nick knows he has found his mate but there is one problem. How does he explain it to Carly?
Someone is after Carly but who? Moreover, can
Erika
Feb 22, 2016 Erika marked it as did-not-finish
Had this marked as come back to later, but don't think that is going to happen. Don't recall why I stopped. Think it had to do with references to hero's sexual past.
Speed
Oct 05, 2016 Speed rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this quick short story between Carly and Nick. It was filled with great sex and the story was well written. It did move at quick pace and the suspense was over and one before it really got started. Overall a good story!
Sandy
Aug 23, 2015 Sandy rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

RELEASE DATE: Re-released August 15, 2105

He also just happens to be a shifter…

Alpha werewolf Nick gave up hope of finding his mate a century ago. When sexy redhead Carly comes
Zita
Sep 10, 2015 Zita rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very cute, sexy paranormal romance…

This is the first book in the Miami Scorcher series that can be read as a stand-alone. The length is that of a longer novella.

At the age of 170, Nick Lazos, a wolf shifter, hadn’t found his mate and no longer expected to. So what’s he to do when a sexy female walks into his office for a job interview and the sight and scent of her sets off his inner wolf? Hire her of course and try to keep his wolf under control. That she’s a human who lacks knowledge of the
April Symes
Aug 17, 2015 April Symes rated it it was amazing
***A gifted copy was provided by the author for my honest review***

After finding out that her boyfriend cheated on her with her boss, Carly Kendall moves to Miami to be near her grandma and to start a new life too. While there she gets a new job and meets a smoking new boss, Nick Lazos. He personally interviewed her for the job and the chemistry between them was electric. She didn’t want to think he noticed because, HELLO, new boss, new job but wow . Nick is very much an ALPHA male and as soon a
Dawn
Review for Unleashed Temptation by Savannah Stuart This is another book on my Kindle that I have no idea where it came from.

Carley need to get away from Chicago. In part because he boyfriend has been sleeping with her boss and in part because she just needs to move on with her life and why not sunny Florida with her grandmother. Carley's grandmother has set up an interview for her with Nick a auto repair shop who needs accounting help. Nick is a shifter and is immediately taken with Carley and w
July
Mar 13, 2013 July rated it really liked it
Shelves: home-library
Awesome short read! Carly has had it with her scum sucking boyfriend. She finds out he has been cheating on her with her boss! So she packs up her stuff and leaves Chicago. And she moves to Miami, Florida where her Grandmother lives.
After being in Miami a couple of weeks she goes on a job interview at a auto shop that her grandmother has set up. The hunk who interview her is smokin hot. She lands the job. And it doesn't even take a couple of hours of working with Nick and she has the hots for hi
Crissy
Aug 12, 2015 Crissy rated it really liked it
Unleashed Temptation was a great read with steamy sex scenes. Carly needs a change of scenery after finding out her boyfriend Dan was cheating on her. With no family in Chicago she decides to move to Miami near her grandmother but the last thing she expects is for her boss Nick to be tall, dark and sinfully sexy. The chemistry between the characters is undeniable and now that Nick has found his mate he isn’t willing to let her go. However, Asha has his eyes on Carly and isn’t giving her up ...more
Barbara
May 15, 2013 Barbara rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

I completely loved this book!

Carly leaves cold Chicago for sunny Miami and a fresh start after catching her boyfriend cheating on her with her boss. She lands the first job she interviews for and winds up working for super hot boss, Nick. They are both instantly attracted to each other, but Carly doesn’t know that Nick is a werewolf and the local Alpha.

Nick and Carly’s chemistry is scorching hot. Nick wants her so badly but doesn’t want to scare her by telling her he’s not human, plus
Aug 31, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
Great Book!
This is a great book; this is the first book in the Miami Scorcher series by Savannah Stuart. When Carly finds her boyfriend cheating on her with her boss, she quits her job and moves to Miami, Florida. When she arrives in Miami she falls in lust with the sexiest man she has ever seen, then she finds out that he is her new boss. Nick is an alpha werewolf shifter and has given up on ever finding a mate that is until he sees Carly. He wants to tell Carl who she is and what he is, but wh
Tara SG
Mar 20, 2013 Tara SG rated it liked it
Recommended to Tara by: Kelly Rubidoux
* * 1/2

In Six Words

glad I didn’t put it down

Why did I read this? And am I glad I did?

This is yet another book I came across via Kelly. I almost put it down during the first chapter when Carly cringed twice in the same paragraph. However, I ended up enjoying the story. I have a hard time putting down books I’m really into and an even harder time getting back into the story a couple days later. So I’ve been reading more novellas at night and saving the full novels for weekends. This was steamy, a
Desiree *~*~* LiveReadCollect
4.5 stars.

A quick enjoyable romp.

Unleased Temptation was the first story I've read by Savannah Stuart and it was great. I will definitely be getting more books by SS in the future.

Carly recently found out her boyfriend has been sleeping with her boss and we're introduced to her as she and her best friend Sarah are packing up Carly's place. Carly wants a change of scenery from Chicago and her now ex-boyfriend and is heading to Florida where her grandmother lives.

Nick is the owner of a mechanic
Delta
Jul 05, 2013 Delta rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of PNR>wolf shifters, fantasy

After wolf-shifter Nick Lazos hires Carly Kendall to be the accountant for his auto repair business, he realizes that he cannot fight his attraction to her, and he is determined to claim Carly as his mate. Unfortunately, a dangerous fire-elemental immortal also has his sights on Carly, and she doesn't realize the danger. Will Nick be able to protect Carly, explain what he is, and convince the girl who is afraid of dogs that she should be his mate before it is too late?

Unleashed Tempta
Emily
Carly has had enough, the cold weather and a cheating ex-boyfriend has her moving to Miami wanting a fresh start. When she gets an interview for office manager at an autobody shop, things are looking up and that her potential boss is stunning to look at doesn't hurt either.

Alpha Werewolf Nick doesn't know if he has made his biggest mistake or not when he hires Carly, her scent alone is enough to drive him mad. He wants her, dreams about her, and slowly realizes she is his mate. Now he just has t
Feb 15, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Short or not, you still have to give it up for Savannah Stuart/Katie Reus - no matter the length they are GOOD!This one was certainly no different. The villain - who was supposed to be this big, bad Immortal - I thought was a little too easily gotten rid of and a bit anti-climactic, but other than that I really don't have any complaints regarding the story. As usual with these short length novels, I always wish there were MORE, but Stuart/Reus has a talent for still managing to wrap up her story ...more
Dorel
Mar 22, 2013 Dorel rated it it was amazing
I really don't read paranormal books, this is the 2nd paranormal book I ever read. This is the 1st Savannah Stuart book I read. I loved the storyline. I loved the fighting scenes. I loved the detailed information Ms. Stuart writes about the characters. I loved this story so much I can't wait to read more books by Ms. Stuart. This book is well written & its worth buying if you love reading paranormal's.
Dee
4 1/2 stars

Approx word count 28,000

This is my first shifter book and what a pleasant surprise. I really enjoyed the authors writing style and found the plot and characters well developed. The sexs scenes were smoking hot and tastefully written.

I look forward to reading more by this author.
Danielle Taylor
This was a very quick insta lust due to "mating" with lots of sex book. I enjoyed Nick and liked that he got a bit tongue tied when it came to Carly. The villain was a bit over the top and we didn't get to spend much time with him but again this book wasn't very long. It did introduce us to Nick's family/pack and I will continue with the series.
Alisa Forpahl
Feb 18, 2016 Alisa Forpahl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: savannah-stuart
Great story. A LOT of chemistry. Interesting and diverse pack and their mates be they human, were, fae etc There are some great LOL moments and those tense moments that make you go whats next and rapidly read more ... I love the family and the interactions amongst the siblings. Will contiune reading this series!!!
Meredith
Jan 15, 2015 Meredith rated it really liked it
4/5 This book kept me reading. I think it could have been a little longer than 100 pages. Like most of the heroines in a book Carly is kept in the dark about what Nick really is.There is not much to say without giving everything away in a review so i think i will keep it at that. If Alpha males turn you on, this is a quick read for you. Also a quick gimps into the demon world.
Julianna
Really liked it even though it was a little short for my taste. But it does seem to continue on with another book so i guess that is ok, i just thought it could have been drawn out a little more and had some more detail added.
Brandi
Decent Romance.

I enjoyed this love story. The romance was hot and sweet. Nick was an excellent alpha male. The plot was somewhat anticlimactic for me but it kept my interest. All and all it was a decent read.
Sonia
Oct 22, 2015 Sonia rated it really liked it
Great first in series. Wolf shifter and human mate. Great writing, storyline ,hot shifters and enough who done it to keep you interested . will read all in this series.
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Heart of the Jaguar
  • Rituals of Passion (Brides of Caralon, #1)
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • Soul Deep (I-Team, #6.5)
  • Surrounded by Woods (Woods Family, #1)
  • Branded by Gold (Men in Love, #1)
  • Accounting for Lust
  • Lovers' Feud (Caden Kink, #1)
  • Garden of Desire (Desire #3)
  • Take Three, Please
  • Stone and Earth (Heroes of Stone, #1)
  • The Gift (The Pet Shop, #1)
  • Embraced by a Warrior (Warrior Hunger, #1)
  • Sweet Pleasure
  • Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Nyssa's Guardian (More Than Male, #1)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
3019513
Savannah Stuart is the pseudonym of New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katie Reus. Under this name she writes slightly hotter romance than her mainstream books. Her stories still have a touch of intrigue, suspense, or the paranormal and the one thing she always includes is a happy ending. She lives in the South with her very own real life hero. In addition to writing (and reading of ...more
More about Savannah Stuart...

Miami Scorcher (5 books)
  • Worth the Risk (Miami Scorcher #2)
  • Power Unleashed (Miami Scorcher #3)
  • Dangerous Craving (Miami Scorcher #4)
  • Desire Unleashed (Miami Scorcher, #5)