Start by marking “デュラララ!! ×4” as Want to Read:
デュラララ!! ×4

デュラララ!! ×4 (Durarara!! #4)

「数年前から目撃されている黒バイクとは、貴方の事で宜しいんでしょうか? 何の目的でこんな危険なバイクで街を走行しているんですか? 犯罪を犯しているという意識はあるんですか?」

東京・池袋。 そこには様々な火種と、それに振り回される人種が集う。

池袋の都市伝説を放送するテレビ局、服装と特性がバラバラの奇妙な双子の新入生、兄とは正反対の有名なアイドル、ダラーズの先輩に憧れる少年、果ては殺し屋に殺人鬼、そして、一千万もの賞金が懸かった “首なしライダー”。

Published March 10th 2008 by アスキー・メディアワークス

To ask other readers questions about デュラララ!! ×4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about デュラララ!! ×4

Oct 07, 2016 Khandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: currently-own
I loved how the city itself was almost a character in this volume, and how the usual force behind all these crazy events was feeling left out at the end (the ending in general was simply fantastic).

Judging by the ending of this volume, the fifth one will surely be a most powerful retaliation.
Sean O'Hara
UPDATE: Okay, I've now read the official release. I don't think it holds up quite as well as the previous books, but that may be because I know that Ruri and Yuhei's storyline never really goes anywhere, which makes this the rare case where Narita's storytelling goes flabby.

I normally don't read series out of order, but in this case there's no English version of volumes 2 and 3 and since those parts were covered in the anime, I figure it's safe to skip ahead a litt
Apr 29, 2013 Jess rated it it was amazing
Shelves: light-novel
I can read English again. Finally. I literally leapt for joy knowing that Anni-Fiesta Sama has translated this novel and more in English. This was a really good series, I think, and I loved how this Ikebukuro holiday was not caused by Izaya, which meant that it was very amusing to see the information broker being the one asking around about what happened. Kasuka and Ruri's relationship is aboslutely awesome, and I can't wait for that to expand, and I must say, Kururu and Mairu are so hilariously ...more
Krishna Avendaño
Nov 23, 2014 Krishna Avendaño rated it liked it
Shelves: juvenil
El cuarto volumen de Durarara!! se estructura alrededor de una gran persecución por las calles de Ikebukuro. A partir de esta huida se exploran diferentes líneas narrativas y temporales que se centran en los personajes de Celty Sturluson, las gemelas Orihara, dos asesinos, la presentación de Hijiribe Ruri y una merecida exploración del personaje de Hanejima Yuuhei, hasta antes ensombrecido por su espectacular hermano Shizuo.

La historia no desmerece, es vertiginosa y sin embargo el volumen funcio
_Zoe1_ Hilliard
Sep 20, 2016 _Zoe1_ Hilliard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: light-novels
Kinda disappointed the other novels in the series were way better, but still a good read.
Jul 29, 2016 Niquie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this book new characters and potential storylines are introduced, between it being mostly set up and the way the story was written this is probably the weakest book in the series so far. It was still enjoyable, just not as enjoyable as usual.

The flow of the story was off. The author kept jumping back and forth between scenes.

Ex/ After a scene, the new scene would take place 30 mins earlier, than the next scene three hours earlier, than the next present day, then the next three weeks earlier,
Aug 03, 2016 Marieke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own, durarara
The Gang in Ikebukuro is back, and now with even more characters!
After the chaos and climax in the last volume, this feels like a breath of fresh air.
We're going back to the daily lives of the characters we all love, while new ones are also introduced.
In the volume 'Ikebukuro's holiday' is often mentioned. And it feels a bit like a holiday, a nice slice of life, before all hell will break loose again in the next volumes,
Candy Mercado
Feb 06, 2015 Candy Mercado rated it really liked it
Shelves: light-novels
WOW. Like, wow. Narita-san writes very uniquely, compared to the other writers. He can make simple scenarios into very intriguing ones... he's amazing. Looking forward into watching Drrr!! season 2 next year. :)
Amealia rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2015
Grace N
Grace N rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Atomowka22 rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2012
Joee rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2015
HAFIDA rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2015
Catherine rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Oki-chan Elric
Oki-chan Elric rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Chris rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2012
Mao rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2012
Justus Stone
Justus Stone rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Justin Asselstine
Justin Asselstine rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Flávia Albuquerque
Flávia Albuquerque rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2013
Grace rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
Alice rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2015
Nicole rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Tony Maida
Tony Maida rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2016
Logan Jones
Logan Jones rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2016
Sonya Davis
Sonya Davis rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
Tamara rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2012
Jet rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2013
Cheyenne rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • 空ろの箱と零のマリア 4 [Utsuro No Hako To Zero No Maria 4]
  • 涼宮ハルヒの暴走 [Suzumiya Haruhi no Bōsō] (Haruhi Suzumiya, #5)
  • とらドラ! 3
  • Book Girl and the Captive Fool
  • DRRR!! Durarara!! 2 (Durarara!! Manga, #2)
  • Spice & Wolf, Vol. 6
  • Kino No Tabi: Where Nothing Is Written
  • 空の境界 上 (Kara no Kyoukai, #1)
Ryohgo Narita (成田 良悟, Narita Ryōgo) is a Japanese light novelist. He won the Gold Prize in the 9th Dengeki Novel Prize for Baccano!, which was made into a TV anime in 2007.[1] His series Durarara!! was also made into a TV anime, which began airing January 2010

There are two traits found in most of Narita's works:
* Narita writes extremely fast, one volume a month if he wishes - with tons of spelling
More about Ryohgo Narita...

Durarara!! (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Durarara!!, Vol. 1