Start by marking “Fallon (Darklands, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fallon (Darklands, #4)

Fallon (Darklands #4)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  454 ratings  ·  23 reviews
You can bring them in from the wild, but you can't always tame them.. Would you date a killer? Fallon is a man with a bloody past and a rough and ready way with justice. Rain is a woman on the run, and now she's under his command. She's outsmarted men before, but is she woman enough to handle him? Rating: Contains graphic sexual content and mild violence.
Published September 6th 2006 by New Concepts Publishing (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Fallon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallon

Toya
I purchased the Dark Land series via amazon for ebook.
The first one I read was 'The Charmer' which I really enjoyed the story line the characters are fun, sexy and literally out of this world.
I must say although I enjoyed the series some of the books endings felt rushed or they tend to end rather abruptly although they are a continued series I still felt a little bereft at there lack of Epilogue. Also when I looked them up online I couldn't tell which order they where supposed to be in not o
Charlotte
yet again. Author has great imagination but poor character development. I found myself upset with all the grammatical mistakes but then the story would play on in my mind whenever I wasn't reading it. :) I wish the author would spend more time developing the twist and turns. Yet I'll say it again, great imagination. I'm caught between not recommending the book but I find myself still wanting to read the next book in the series
Angela Oliver
I really did enjoy this book. Although it is the fourth set in the un-aptly named "Dark Lands", I found myself instantly hooked, and although I did feel rather like there was a little more that I was missing, I was certainly never lost nor confused in the plot.

The characterisation was good. The two main characters - Rain and Fallon, were both well developed. Particularly Rain, with her occasional feral streaks and quick temper. Also, one has got to love a genius engineer. She did seem to fall a
Anna
Loved Fallon and was excited to read his story. This one just fell flat for me; it started off in an interesting way--Rain, a girl who is half Haunt, is on the run. She is being pursued by bad guys and nearly falls victim to a male Charmer.

I was disappointed because I thought Rain's connection to the Haunt would be a different one--the name Rain was mention earlier in the series as a baby girl who was killed and I was expecting this character to be the long lost child.

Also, the book ended abru
Cheri
I'm still liking this series, but with each book I feel the author is getting more and more rushed. This was very short, and could have gained some depth with just a few more pages. As with the last book, I didn't feel I got to know the main character, Rain. I already knew and loved Fallon from The Charmer and that probably saved this one from getting only two stars.

It also seems that Autumn Dawn rushes the endings of all of the books. We have pages and pages of anticipation and build for the c
Jamie
I was excited that this book showed up for free. I have read a few other darklands books and have enjoyed them. I really like the story and how different it is. It seems much more like sci-fi than paranormal romance and I very much enjoy the alien world that they live on. I thought this book was written much much better than the other two I read, there fore I enjoyed it much more. I was disappointed with how short it was. It could have been longer ... there were many parts that I thought advance ...more
Junie
If the other two books are as good as the last two I might end up a fan of Autumn Dawn! While book three and four were much better than the first two, it's been hard to overcome that but I'm glad I made myself continue with the series. Also for you werewolf fans out there, there really isn't much of that element in these books. Although there is some "changing" it has more of a Sci-Fi feel to it than Paranormal, considering the Dark Lands is another world with three moons! There isn't any howlin ...more
Dana
Fallon is ending his days as Ambassador between the Dark Realms and Earth. Rain has been on the run since her father's murder...Captured by the Cult whose efforts are to eliminate the Haunt completely she finds herself being rescued by and unlikely if it unwanted source.

Rain is unceremoniously dumped on Fallon as her protector whether she wants it or him...

As they seek out those responsible for her father's murder, Fallon has more plans than just to guard Rain...will he be successful? Will she g
Wendalyn Hoff
Very good story. I think it was more like a half story though it was only 85 pages but was very good. I've been waiting to read Fallon's story cause I've liked him since book 1 since he had a thing for Jasmine and she turned him down flat. He seems like the hottest haunt of the bunch. Rain is a strong female and I am glad she ended up with him. Lots of Adventure and Love Scenes my kind of book. The book unlike i mentioned in another one of her novels stayed on track this time... :-)
Lindsay
I really enjoyed this book, but I found, as with all the series so far, it seems rushed. The book was also shorter than the others. I'm quite sure it could have been 'beefed up'! I enjoy the mix of sci fi and fantasy as in the wear wolf and alien planet aspects. The general story idea was brilliant, just needed a bit more.
Ceola
Ok I just read this book by autumn dawn titled THE GOLDEN BELL it is the story of Fallon and rain. It is a e-freebie on amazon.
Now I see this title FALLON it is the story of Fallon and Rain set as book four. I am confused""
Any who I enjoyed the book will read the first book which is not free.
Zoe
Another really riveting addition to the Darkland series. You just cant ignore how much imagination this author writes with, its really incredible. This is creative and addictive, and has a writing style that perfectly partners it. A great afternoon reading.
Karen
I was told that this is the prequel to the Darklands series, and I hope the rest of the books continue to be as good (or better) than this one. It left me wondering what will happen so I guess the next book is going to have to be Charmer. :)
Porche
Decent story line. Interesting addition to the character line-up. Can't help but wonder who will be the hero and heroine in the next book... No mention of Leo or Jackson, so one can only cross fingers :)
Pippa
Not as good as the others in the Darklands series. The first book is the best but all the others are still enjoyable to read and I am pleased that I have read them. Great price on the Kindle too.
Tom
I liked most of the Darlands series. I'm not sure how a book gets sent to press without someone editing it. Its almost like the author is brainstorming and then sends it to get printed.
Lee
Oh how I love this series! These are my favorite books of all time, would love to read more in it! Thanks so much !
Ashley Mayer
I really liked Fallon's story. I think it is my second favorite of all the Dark Lands books (Charmer is my favorite).
Carrie
Sep 24, 2011 Carrie rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
So many typos and no real satisfying resolution-still counts as free kindle smut though...
Elise
Good read; purchased @ smashwords under revised title: The Golden Bell
Alicia
loved this book just couldn't put it down.
Regina
It a must read it was so good
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
  • Lunar Light (Beautiful Damned, #1)
  • Dark of kNight (kNight Series, #1)
  • Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)
  • Fresh Blood
  • Pride's Pursuit (A Wolf's Pride, #3)
  • Judgment by Anubis (Egyptian Shifters, #2)
  • Gracelynn
  • Lunewulf Law (Lunewulf #1)
  • A Darker Shade of Dead (Guardians of the Dark, #3)
  • Fierce Dawn (ParaRealm, #1)
  • Black Magic (Howl #4)
  • Just One Taste (The V V Inn, #0.5)
  • Wolf Reborn (Westervelt Wolves, #3)
  • The Pirate Prince (Lords of the Var, #5)
  • Black Silk
  • Sheala (Celestial Passions, #2)
  • Gray Moon Rising (Seasons of the Moon, #4)
  • Doorway to the Triquetra (Children of Atlantis, #1)
About me:

I'm a stay at home mom with three kids, a dog and an active imagination. I spent the first 34 years of my life in Alaska, land of the midnight sun, but these days I'm located in Washington, and am enjoying a much warmer sun :) I'm married to my high school sweetheart, John, who is known to bring me flowers "just because".

My leisure time is filled with gardening, crochet, knitting, sewing,
More about Autumn Dawn...

Darklands (6 books)
  • The Charmer (Darklands, #1)
  • Homecoming (Darklands, #2)
  • Something Wild (Darklands, #3)
  • Ghost in Her Heart (Darklands, #5)
  •  Bad Moon Rising (Darklands, #6)
The Charmer (Darklands, #1) No Words Alone (Spark, #2) Something Wild (Darklands, #3) Homecoming (Darklands, #2) Ghost in Her Heart (Darklands, #5)