Start by marking “Missionary Daddy” as Want to Read:

Missionary Daddy

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  10 reviews
To: Ashley
From: Samantha
Re: Sis, I've seen "him" again Remember the handsome missionary I met during the modeling shoot? Well, his name's Eric Pellegrino--he's the new assistant director at the adoption agency "here in Chestnut Grove " He's trying to find homes for the world's orphans, including two he's crazy about. International adoption isn't easy, especially with Tin
ebook, Love Inspired Series #408, 256 pages
Published January 1st 2008 by Harlequin Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about Missionary Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missionary Daddy

Bookworm1
Judy
In the 2nd book of Tiny Blessings Tales the mystery as well as the romance continues.

We meet Eric who was a missionary in Africa but now he joins the Tiny Blessings staff and we meet Samantha Harcourt, the grand daughter of the Harcourt who has caused so much grief to so many by illegal adoptions when he ran Tiny Blessings.

Eric is wanting to adopt 2 young boys from the African orphanage he started and Samantha is struggling with her "fame" status as a model and with the after shocks of what happ
Sandy
Since the main character in this book had an eating disorder and that was an integral part of the plot, I thought it was a bit irresponsible of the publisher not to include contact information for organizations that treat these disorders. This was a prime opportunity for readers to get help and the publisher completely dropped the ball.
Kate
A very quick read. Though she tackled some difficult themes (international adoption, anorexia), the book still retained a very 'light' feel to it. I really liked how the characters learned and grew in the Lord, and learned to trust Him and each other.
Kris
I... do not know why I chose to read this. It's totally not my thing. Perhaps if the inspirational part of the book were less blatant, I would like it more. The characters were likeable and vulnerable, and the writing style is about what I look for.
Lynnea
This is a good book - very easy read but also a little bit confusing. (I don't think I'm reading the series in the correct order.) Anyway, if you are interested in missionaries, international adoption, anorexia, love, this book has it all.
Glenda
A little taste of Africa, adopting children, and anorexia among the famous. A bit of lesson of who we really are in God. A great read!
OctoberWoman
Linda Goodnight has fast become one of my favorite romance authors.
Rachel
good relaxing read !
Dakota
Apr 07, 2009 Dakota rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: friends
Shelves: steeple-hill
it was so cute!!!!
Mary Jo
Mary Jo marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Karla
Karla marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Kylie Nix
Kylie Nix marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Louise
Louise added it
Nov 03, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
NY Times and USA Bestseller, Linda Goodnight writes novels to touch the heart as well as to entertain. Her emotional stories of hope have won the RITA , the Carol, the Reviewer’s Choice, and numerous other industry awards. A small town girl, Linda remains close to her roots, making her home in rural Oklahoma. She and husband have a blended family of eight, including two teenagers recently adopted ...more
More about Linda Goodnight...
A Very Special Delivery The Wedding Garden Finding Her Way Home The Christmas Child The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)