Start by marking “Lottie Biggs is (Not) Desperate (Lottie Biggs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lottie Biggs is (Not) Desperate (Lottie Biggs, #2)

Lottie Biggs is (Not) Desperate (Lottie Biggs #2)

Lottie Biggs is recovering from her mental disorder of a reasonably significant nature with the help of her counsellor, who rather helpfully looks like Johnny Depp. Things are looking up - her hair is an excellent shade of black, she has a job in a hairdresser and Gareth Stingecombe and his manly thighs are still the love of her life.
Published May 7th 2010 by MacMillan UK

To ask other readers questions about Lottie Biggs is (Not) Desperate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lottie Biggs is (Not) Desperate

Mina
Feb 01, 2011 Mina rated it really liked it
I love a bit of humour now and then. and boy does this book give all that. Its packed with humour and very often I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Even though there is no legitamate plot the story is indeed consuming. Lottie's character is full of light and joy giving the book a positive and wholly positive outake.

It didn't seem as though anything astonishing would happen but there were parts in which I was like O.M.G! Especially the part where Lottie and Gareth are alone in the cinema. Lottie'
Michelle (Fluttering Butterflies)
I seriously love this series and also Hayley Long for creating such a wonderful character as Lottie Biggs. Lottie Biggs Is (Not) Desperate is even more funny than the previous book. I absolutely howled with laughter at some points and I squirmed in embarassment for her as well. Because while the previous book, Lottie Biggs Is (Not) Mad primarily dealt with introducing Lottie and also of mental disturbance of a significant nature, this book focuses more on Lottie and her urges to have sex with ...more
Liz
Aug 15, 2011 Liz rated it really liked it
Lottie Biggs is (Not) Desperate is, as Lottie would say, a “blatantly” amazing addition to the series. It’s just as funny – if not funnier – than its predecessor, and I absolutely loved it! Lottie, a teen with a mental disturbance of a significant nature, was absolutely hilarious in this one – and was just stumbling her way through life, one day at a time. I liked the addition of her guidance counsellor, Blake (who looked like Johnny Depp) in this one, because he was the one who helped Lottie ...more
Jenny / Wondrous Reads
This is the second book in the Lottie Biggs series, and is my favourite of the two. Gone are the serious issues I wasn't keen on in the first book, and in their place is a virginity dilemma, a new job and a rugby playing boyfriend with colossal thighs.

My favourite parts of these books, and Hayley Long's writing, is the humour and pop culture references. Every page provides a laugh, whether it be talking about Lottie's observations or her experiences with Gareth. She's a sarcastic narrator, and d
Clarabel
Nov 14, 2011 Clarabel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Un deuxième tome beaucoup plus drôle, mais qui n'oublie pas la fragilité de Lottie (elle va mieux, elle voit un psy qui ressemble à Johnny Depp et rédige un cahier d'émotions pour gérer le tourbillon de sa vie). Folle amoureuse de Gareth, elle devient aussi complètement obsédée par l'idée de passer à l'acte ! Elle le veut et ne pense qu'à ça ! (Ha ! ha ! la fameuse réplique de la saucisse... j'en rigole encore !). Sans oublier toutes les séances de coiffure où elle sert de cobaye à la maman de ...more
Caylee
May 16, 2013 Caylee rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-hated
I was so disappointed with this book because I loved the first book. This was a huge step down.
In this book Lottie is a whiny, little brat who is head over heels for some idiotic athlete. She is really annoying and a total baby.
When I picked this book up, I was hoping to read another book about insanity and depression but instead I get a book about a girl who doesn't know if she is ready to have sex yet.
Really its like all authors think teenagers care about is sex, movies about sex and books ab
Elena
Feb 01, 2012 Elena rated it it was amazing
i loved it it was just as funny as the first! my favoret character is goose she wants to be in a band just like me! i also liked lottie and gareth and mr.woods. He calls lottie charlotte and goose gail i think he would be a great english teacher but lottie thinkshe speaks a load of crap!
Sanjukta
Nov 17, 2015 Sanjukta rated it it was ok
This was a classic example of teen chick lit. Had not read anything that could draw parallels to Meg Cabot books eversince school had got over.
Nadia
Nadia rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2015
Wasima Ambia
Wasima Ambia rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2014
Chloe Bacon
Chloe Bacon rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2013
Elizabeth Carr
Elizabeth Carr rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2013
Eve
Eve rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2013
Louise Wiley
Louise Wiley rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Fazi Ramjhun
Fazi Ramjhun rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2013
Molly Ingledew
Molly Ingledew rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2014
Harriet
Harriet rated it really liked it
May 21, 2012
Holly Seymour
Apr 09, 2013 Holly Seymour rated it it was amazing
great sequel to the first book.
Rebecca Rogers
Rebecca Rogers rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2012
Suzanna
Suzanna rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2016
Molly
Molly rated it really liked it
May 28, 2013
Renny Danston
Renny Danston rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Natalia
Natalia rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2016
Ellie Purnell
Ellie Purnell rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Moira Mugweni
Moira Mugweni rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Klara
Klara rated it liked it
May 18, 2013
Nanna Elisabeth
Nanna Elisabeth rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2012
Lucy
Lucy rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2013
Hannah Crossley
Hannah Crossley rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Elizabeth Simpson
Elizabeth Simpson rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Kite Spirit
  • Long Reach (Eddie Savage, #1)
  • David
  • Kill All Enemies
  • Dead Romantic
  • Love Song
  • Back to Life (Rachel Riley, #5)
  • Prisoner of the Inquisition
  • Hidden Among Us (Hidden Among Us #1)
  • Sawbones
  • The Fame Diaries (Diary of a Chav, #5)
  • By Any Other Name
  • Hidden (Hayling Cycle, #1)
  • Flora in Love (The Diaries of Bluebell Gadsby, #2)
  • Killing Rachel (The Murder Notebooks, #2)
  • An Act of Love
  • Vowed (The Blackhart Legacy, #2)
  • While The Others Sleep

Lottie Biggs (3 books)
  • Lottie Biggs is (not) Mad (Lottie Biggs, #1)
  • Lottie Biggs is (Not) Tragic (Lottie Biggs, #3)