Only Hers: The Taggart Brothers

Only Hers: The Taggart Brothers (Taggart/Falcon #2)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  246 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When St. Louis nurse Shannon Johnson inherits a cabin in Texas, she hopes it will be the perfect getaway from her high-pressure job—and her low-energy love life. Unfortunately, the place is a rundown shack with no electricity…except for the sizzling sparks that fly when she meets Matt Taggart, the big strapping rancher next door.

One of the Lone Star State’s most desirable...more
Published August 3rd 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published April 1996)

Crystal
The Taggart Brothers series fits right in with the Grayson Family and Friends series and I absolutely love the Grayson Family series then add the Grayson Family and Friends to follow up. I think I have read each book in all series and they kept getting better and of course they are interchangeable so in each book, you still got to hear about how another part of the family is doing. Will have to make sure I add the others to my home library in tribute to Mrs. Ray.
Julie Barrett
Only Hers
Shannon is a nurse that needs some downtime so for a few weeks she travels to one of her patients cabins in the woods but she's met with the landowner. Matt brings her to the ranch house where the housekeeper, Octavia makes her feel welcome. She has a letter that says she can stay for a few weeks time. The patient has since died now and the turmoil over the land is in upheaval. They have to work it
out for themselves so she starts to learn how the horse ranch works by doing the chores i...more
Metris
The fine sexy cowboy Matt Taggart lives solely for his family inhereted farm land especially since his ex-wife crumbled his heart. The lovable Shannon Johnson has fell on some rough times emotionally and fortunately with help of a past patient she is able to get away to a nice peace place to regroup, so she thought until she realizes that her place of peace is on Matt's ranch. I LOVED THIS STory
Mskchick
Trite, trite, trite! The man, Matt, and woman, Shannon, were both 2 dimensional. She was too good and too honest, he was too distrustful; not enough character development for either main character. The last 1/3 of the book, I spent all my time either being actively pissed off at the 2 main characters or simply rolling my eyes.
Carla
This book is about Matt Taggert and Shannon.. Shannon is a nurse who takes care of Matt's uncle and co-owner of the ranch. Before he dies he leaves Shannon a piece of the property without telling Matt... See the sparks and clashes when you read the book.. It was recently re-released
Bridgette
I liked the book. I read it in one day. I hated that the romance came all the way at the end of the book. There was 2 actual love scenes but other than that it was just touches here and there and bickering between Matt and Shannon. Overall it was an ok read.
Niki
This is the second book in the Grayson series. I liked Kane better than his brother Matt who is featured in this book. Matt was a little rough around the edges but Shannon smoothed him out. Another great job by Francis Ray.
Rhonda
I loved this book. I was so glad to see Matt finally opened up and let himself love. Although she took way more than I think I could've. I can't wait to read the next book in this series, in fact I think I will start it now!
Monica
Another really good edition to this series. I enjoyed this one as well, although Matt was going too far with his trust issue..It was a happy ending.
Cf
The heroine got on my last nerve. She cried all through the book. It was exhausting.
Gina
It was an ok book. The story kind of dragged. Not very many romance parts. It was ok.
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
sophie
sophie added it
Jul 03, 2014
Jackie Roberts
Jackie Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Renita Brooks
Renita Brooks marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Vread4
Vread4 marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
  • Fire And Desire
  • Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)
Died July 2, 2013.

Francis Ray was a New York Times and USA Today bestselling African-American writer of romance novels. Her literary fiction series – Taggart and Falcon, the Invincible Women, Grayson Family of New Mexico, and Grayson Friends – have consistently made bestseller's lists. She was born in Richland, Texas, and studied nursing, receiving a bachelor's degree from Texas Woman's University...more
More about Francis Ray...
Until There Was You (Graysons of New Mexico, #1) Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3) Only You (Graysons of New Mexico, #5) Irresistible You (Graysons of New Mexico, #4) You and No Other (Graysons of New Mexico, #2)