Start by marking “Only Hers: The Taggart Brothers” as Want to Read:
Only Hers: The Taggart Brothers

Only Hers: The Taggart Brothers (Taggart/Falcon #2)

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  348 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
When St. Louis nurse Shannon Johnson inherits a cabin in Texas, she hopes it will be the perfect getaway from her high-pressure job—and her low-energy love life. Unfortunately, the place is a rundown shack with no electricity…except for the sizzling sparks that fly when she meets Matt Taggart, the big strapping rancher next door.

One of the Lone Star State's most desirable
Published August 3rd 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published April 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Only Hers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only Hers

Crystal
Jun 08, 2014 Crystal rated it it was amazing
The Taggart Brothers series fits right in with the Grayson Family and Friends series and I absolutely love the Grayson Family series then add the Grayson Family and Friends to follow up. I think I have read each book in all series and they kept getting better and of course they are interchangeable so in each book, you still got to hear about how another part of the family is doing. Will have to make sure I add the others to my home library in tribute to Mrs. Ray.
Michelle Crawford
Nov 03, 2015 Michelle Crawford rated it it was amazing
I loved it! It's very similar to many of her other books, especially her book "One Night With You" but for some reason this one was more enjoyable and really made me smile a lot :)
Julie Barrett
Mar 06, 2012 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Only Hers
Shannon is a nurse that needs some downtime so for a few weeks she travels to one of her patients cabins in the woods but she's met with the landowner. Matt brings her to the ranch house where the housekeeper, Octavia makes her feel welcome. She has a letter that says she can stay for a few weeks time. The patient has since died now and the turmoil over the land is in upheaval. They have to work it
out for themselves so she starts to learn how the horse ranch works by doing the chores i
Darlene Dejohnette
Matt Taggart is a hot mess....making that girl wait like that. LOL

Good book...looking forward to the rest of Ms. Ray's books
Metris
Jul 11, 2013 Metris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The fine sexy cowboy Matt Taggart lives solely for his family inhereted farm land especially since his ex-wife crumbled his heart. The lovable Shannon Johnson has fell on some rough times emotionally and fortunately with help of a past patient she is able to get away to a nice peace place to regroup, so she thought until she realizes that her place of peace is on Matt's ranch. I LOVED THIS STory
Mskychick
Dec 08, 2011 Mskychick rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Trite, trite, trite! The man, Matt, and woman, Shannon, were both 2 dimensional. She was too good and too honest, he was too distrustful; not enough character development for either main character. The last 1/3 of the book, I spent all my time either being actively pissed off at the 2 main characters or simply rolling my eyes.
Carla
Dec 22, 2008 Carla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about Matt Taggert and Shannon.. Shannon is a nurse who takes care of Matt's uncle and co-owner of the ranch. Before he dies he leaves Shannon a piece of the property without telling Matt... See the sparks and clashes when you read the book.. It was recently re-released
Bridgette
I liked the book. I read it in one day. I hated that the romance came all the way at the end of the book. There was 2 actual love scenes but other than that it was just touches here and there and bickering between Matt and Shannon. Overall it was an ok read.
Niki
Jun 26, 2013 Niki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Grayson series. I liked Kane better than his brother Matt who is featured in this book. Matt was a little rough around the edges but Shannon smoothed him out. Another great job by Francis Ray.
Rhonda
Jul 09, 2012 Rhonda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I was so glad to see Matt finally opened up and let himself love. Although she took way more than I think I could've. I can't wait to read the next book in this series, in fact I think I will start it now!
Monica
Apr 30, 2012 Monica rated it really liked it
Another really good edition to this series. I enjoyed this one as well, although Matt was going too far with his trust issue..It was a happy ending.
Cf
Dec 07, 2013 Cf rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The heroine got on my last nerve. She cried all through the book. It was exhausting.
Gina
Apr 06, 2011 Gina rated it liked it
It was an ok book. The story kind of dragged. Not very many romance parts. It was ok.
Doris J. Clark
Doris J. Clark marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Taalor Johnson
Taalor Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Chris Jones
Chris Jones rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2016
Deepu
Deepu marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Odessa Feagin
Odessa Feagin rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2016
Ginger Shields
Ginger Shields rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Chantay F
Chantay F marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Shallan Brown
Shallan Brown rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Sexyladi Barnes
Sexyladi Barnes rated it really liked it
May 21, 2016
Annastassia1935
Annastassia1935 rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Shelita
Shelita marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
May 06, 2016
Mia Geyen
Mia Geyen rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
  • Vows
  • Fire And Desire
Died July 2, 2013.

Francis Ray was a New York Times and USA Today bestselling African-American writer of romance novels. Her literary fiction series – Taggart and Falcon, the Invincible Women, Grayson Family of New Mexico, and Grayson Friends – have consistently made bestseller's lists. She was born in Richland, Texas, and studied nursing, receiving a bachelor's degree from Texas Woman's University
More about Francis Ray...

Taggart/Falcon (4 books)