El Divorcio de Mama y Papa Oso

El Divorcio de Mama y Papa Oso

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  4 reviews
One sad day, Mama and Daddy Bear say they are getting a divorce. Daddy won't live at home anymore. Dinah is scared and sad. She wonders if she'll ever see Daddy again.

Book Details: Format: Paperback Publication Date: 1/1/1998 Pages: 24 Reading Level: Age 3 and Up
Published October 1st 2006 by Grupo Editorial Norma (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about El Divorcio de Mama y Papa Oso, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El Divorcio de Mama y Papa Oso

Lin Lin
Kids always feel sad and scared when parents are divorced. This easy reader shows children both parents still love Dinnah after their divorce. The sensitivity, emotion, and fear of the children are masterfully addressed.
Gina Diloreto
Spelman, C. "Mama and daddy bear's divorce". (1998). Chicago: Albert Whitman & Company.

This book helped my children deal with my divorce from their father. They were so young, that I felt a book could help them understand their emotions and feelings. This book accomplished that well.
Lucy Hernandez
Very sweet reading. It is very hard for a little one to understand why daddy or mommy has to live in different houses. This situation should be explained to them in very easy words. Reassure them that they are not losing a parent. The message is that no matter where the parents live, they will always love their children and be very important of his or her life.

Extension:
Right now I am having that situation in one of my families. The child looks very sad, he does not want to participate in any of...more
Jenna McRae
This is a good story for young kids to read if their parents may be going through a divorce. it is easy to follow and would be good to have in a classroom.
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Latonya Rule
Latonya Rule marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Jonida
Jonida added it
Oct 26, 2013
Jessica
Jessica is currently reading it
Oct 19, 2013
Tonijua Bullanguero
Tonijua Bullanguero marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Faith
Faith added it
Sep 01, 2013
Kendra Gatson
Kendra Gatson marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Karyn Deokiesingh
Karyn Deokiesingh marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Latonya Davis
Latonya Davis marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Keisha
Keisha marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Grace
Grace is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2012
Cornelia Maude Spelman is a writer, artist, and former social worker who writes about the importance of emotions and healthy relationships in the lives of children and families.
More about Cornelia Maude Spelman...
When I Feel Angry (Way I Feel) Your Body Belongs to You When I Feel Sad (Way I Feel Books) When I Feel Scared (Way I Feel Books) When I Care about Others