Start by marking “101 Dinge, die du getan haben solltest, bevor du alt und langweilig bist” as Want to Read:
101 Dinge, die du getan haben solltest, bevor du alt und langweilig bist

101 Dinge, die du getan haben solltest, bevor du alt und langweilig bist

There is nothing worse than being boring, except for being old and boring! This exciting new book will help teens discover 101 ways to live life to its fullest before it’s too late. The interactive format contains fill-in pages, checklists, and adhesive stars to place on each page when the suggested task has been completed. Both entertaining and educational, this book sug
Published 2006 by Bloomsbury Kinderbücher und Jugendbücher (first published 2005)

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Dinge, die du getan haben solltest, bevor du alt und langweilig bist

Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Me for TeensReadToo.com

As soon as I read the title of this book, I wanted a copy. Then when I got a copy, I started worrying that I was one of those old and boring people. After all, I'm thirty-one, which isn't as old as, say, Methuselah, but isn't as young as any of those cuties on Dawson's Creek, either. But then I decided I'll probably always be young at heart (which basically means I'll be wrinkled and totally gray, and yet still want to learn to skydive), so this book could be a
Jeff Hagan
Jan 08, 2015 Jeff Hagan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book for my son 2 years ago (15). It is really meant for younger kids or young adults, but when I read it, I was fascinated that I had done about everything they listed by age 25. Actually, I could have added some things. I bet most adults my age (late 40s) have done all these too. My wish is to see kids out doing these things naturally without having to read this book. I encourage parents to get this for your children and help them become more adventurous, or do these things for y ...more
hissi
I loved most of the ideas in this book though I must admit its not for my age.
The only reason it took me too long was because I was trying to check all the things I needed to do. But I didn't anyway. There are things you just can't do.
The author has another book for teenagers. How to be a super hero. I looked it over and it's awesome!
I gave it two stars because even though I found the ideas interesting. They are not for me. Top bad.
LINDA
Jul 09, 2008 LINDA rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children
This book appeared to be geared towards children, and as I flipped through I happily noted that I had done most of the things in this book during my childhood.

This would be a fun, interactive gift for a child, and I especially like the wallet size list that you can cut out from the back so that you can check off things as you go!
Urška
Feb 23, 2009 Urška rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone, who's looking for an adventure.
This book is interesting because it's random and gives you many ideas how to spend your time. (Unfortunately) you need more than one day to make one of the things to do...so if you're looking for that kind of book, this one isn't really the best choice.
However, it shows you how many different things you can do in your life. I really liked it.(also because it smells good:))
Hayden
Jan 22, 2008 Hayden rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
A kids' book in the guise of a hip teen book. Although most kids probably don't need to be told to have a snowball fight--and especially don't need a complicated form to fill out after that snowball fight takes place--this is a good find for just the right 4th or 5th grader.
Tsing Lin
Dec 04, 2011 Tsing Lin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: informational
This book is a fun way to actually stay entertained.(Before we're old and boring) There are many ways to have fun in this book and know how to have fun with other people. Three cheers for Ricard Horne!
May
Jun 13, 2011 May rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
I got it for a friend and was so curious, i got one for myself. Unfortunately, most of these things I have done. This is a far better book for someone who is graduating middle or high school. That said, I'm still going to take some of the ideas and get them done.
Sarah Lee
This was a really neat book with lots of great ideas. My kids are reading it now and like to point out stuff they have already done, and things they know or think I have done. They like to point out things they would like to try too. It keeps their minds open to lives possibilities!
Nagwan Noaman
Nov 25, 2012 Nagwan Noaman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my all time favorite books :D This is a list of 101 things you BETTER do before you are old and boring. If you read through the book and you think any of the 101 things is stupid, then GUESS WHAT you're already old and boring :D

I wish I could buy a copy of this book for all my friends.
Amanda
Feb 22, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just found this book again and realised that I haven't done a lot of these, so I think I'm going to try my best to get some of these done this year.

9/101
megan c
Mar 11, 2009 megan c rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Sort of cute.
Gumby
Jan 20, 2008 Gumby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pre-high-school
Though not a regular type of book per say, this fun book allows you to be the author and ensures that you've had your kicks before you're "old and boring."
Shehab Kamal
interesting incase of you are bored
some ideas are creative some are normal..
Nouf Alfadl
Apr 10, 2011 Nouf Alfadl rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Done most .. Old boring ideas .. Nothing special !
Booksaddict
It was fun to read. I haven't finished my list yet but I'm on it:)
Choltanutkun
Mar 30, 2015 Choltanutkun rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
havent completed it yet... but it has pretty amazing list of things to do.
Reem
Feb 06, 2012 Reem rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word: FUN!!!
maximumboy beebee
Apr 05, 2011 maximumboy beebee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It gives idea for me to do many interesting things
Crystal
Dec 29, 2010 Crystal rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: juvenile, 2011
This was a cute book. I would use it to show kids all the different things that they can do. I really liked the check off lists included.
Kate
Jan 20, 2008 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: junior high/highschoolers
A fun check list, but as I read it I realized it was geared towards teenagers. So does that mean at age 32 I'm already old and boring??
Sarah Wibiandini
It inspires me to do the things before i get old and still have a lot of energy!!!
A have to read book for who loves a new and adventurous thing!!!
Lynda
Dec 14, 2009 Lynda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Normally love books of lists. This one was merely okay.
Justin burns
Nov 14, 2013 Justin burns rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 40-book-clang
this book sase thing you should do bafaer you are old.it is so you can do some thing with or life. and so you can make or life interesting.
Mia
Jan 24, 2008 Mia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Recommended to Mia by: Emma
This is really fun, and it inspired me to try a bunch of different things. I'm planning on staying up all night sometime soon. :)
Carling
Carling rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2011
Abdo Montassir
Abdo Montassir rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2014
Maram
Maram rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2011
M. Utkan
M. Utkan rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • No Opportunity Wasted : Creating a List for Life
  • Dream It. List It. Do It!: The 43things.com Guide to Creating Your Own Life List
  • This Book Will Change Your Life, Again
  • 2001 Things to Do before You Die
  • 4,000 Questions for Getting to Know Anyone and Everyone
  • The Boys Book
  • Awesomely Simple: Essential Business Strategies for Turning Ideas Into Action
  • To-Do List: From Buying Milk to Finding a Soul Mate, What Our Lists Reveal About Us
  • A Year of Adventures: A Guide to What, Where and When to Do It
  • The High-Beta Rich: How the Manic Wealthy Will Take Us to the Next Boom, Bubble, and Bust
  • Unleashing the Killer App: Digital Strategies for Market Dominance
  • The Joy of Lex
  • The Millionaire Maker: Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do
  • I Was Here: A Travel Journal for the Curious Minded
  • Sacred Places of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Most Peaceful and Powerful Destinations
  • The Book of Myself: A Do-It Yourself Autobiography in 20 Questions
  • Rich Like Them: My Door-to-Door Search for the Secrets of Wealth in America's Richest Neighborhoods
  • Mind Power: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life