Start by marking “Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom: Showing Dads How to Meet the Needs of Their Homeschooling Wives” as Want to Read:

3.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  51 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Humorous yet practical and insightful, Todd Wilson teaches dads how to support their wives in the unsung task of homeschooling their children.
Published April 1st 2004 by Moody Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom

Tag
Jul 01, 2014 Tag rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-for-me
I know this book is for the dads. But for us hs moms...it was very encouraging, uplifting, etc. IF by chance you can get your husband to read this...he will know exactly what you are always trying to say but can't seem to communicate in "his" language. For the Dad's debating on whether to read this...it will give you greater insight into a homeschooling mom's head. IT WILL BE WORTH IT...you will have an extremely HAPPY HS WIFE! The chapters Todd chose to write on were great~ my favorites were on ...more
Heather
Jun 05, 2008 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book helped me realize that I'm not crazy or weird. I'm just like most other homeschool moms - stressed out!

Seriously, I laughed a lot while reading this book. And nodded my head over and over in agreement. The author completely understands the heart and mind of homeschooling moms and offers valuable insight to the husbands. And great ways in which to support them as well.

Highly recommended for moms and dads.
Allison
Aug 23, 2011 Allison rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
I know, it's a book for men. But, my husband went to the guy's lecture and thought it was great and so he bought the book and I figure that at least one of us should actually read it. It is good. very good. Short, well laid out, funny and accurate. I hope Bryan gets around to reading it.
Dan Sudfeld
Sep 13, 2011 Dan Sudfeld rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Light-hearted, funny, but some very good pointers to understanding our wives in the journey of homeschooling.
Jeremy Jesenovec
Feb 21, 2010 Jeremy Jesenovec rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent for opening dad's eyes to the needs of his homeschooling wife.
Chad Webb
May 24, 2013 Chad Webb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple for a man but profound for everyone. Great job Todd!
David
May 15, 2012 David rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny, witty, motivational, fluffy.
Elizabeth Milton
Elizabeth Milton rated it liked it
May 02, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
Troy
Troy rated it it was ok
Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca Loyd
Rebecca Loyd marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Tracey Riddle
Tracey Riddle marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Lydia
Lydia rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Mimi
Mimi rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2016
Lawana
Lawana rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Gail
Gail rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Paula
Paula rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2015
Kim Fincher
Kim Fincher rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Bates
Bates rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2015
Smith
Smith rated it really liked it
May 28, 2015
Darryl
Darryl rated it really liked it
May 14, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
John
John added it
Jan 27, 2015
veronica konesky
veronica konesky marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015