Start by marking “Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom: Showing Dads How to Meet the Needs of Their Homeschooling Wives” as Want to Read:

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Humorous yet practical and insightful, Todd Wilson teaches dads how to support their wives in the unsung task of homeschooling their children.
Published April 1st 2004 by Moody Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom

Tag
I know this book is for the dads. But for us hs moms...it was very encouraging, uplifting, etc. IF by chance you can get your husband to read this...he will know exactly what you are always trying to say but can't seem to communicate in "his" language. For the Dad's debating on whether to read this...it will give you greater insight into a homeschooling mom's head. IT WILL BE WORTH IT...you will have an extremely HAPPY HS WIFE! The chapters Todd chose to write on were great~ my favorites were on ...more
Heather
This book helped me realize that I'm not crazy or weird. I'm just like most other homeschool moms - stressed out!

Seriously, I laughed a lot while reading this book. And nodded my head over and over in agreement. The author completely understands the heart and mind of homeschooling moms and offers valuable insight to the husbands. And great ways in which to support them as well.

Highly recommended for moms and dads.
Allison
I know, it's a book for men. But, my husband went to the guy's lecture and thought it was great and so he bought the book and I figure that at least one of us should actually read it. It is good. very good. Short, well laid out, funny and accurate. I hope Bryan gets around to reading it.
Dan Sudfeld
Light-hearted, funny, but some very good pointers to understanding our wives in the journey of homeschooling.
Sandy
It's been so long since I read this that I hate to give it a rating. From what I remember, I liked it.
Jeremy Jesenovec
Excellent for opening dad's eyes to the needs of his homeschooling wife.
Chad Webb
Simple for a man but profound for everyone. Great job Todd!
David
Funny, witty, motivational, fluffy.
John
John added it
Jan 27, 2015
veronica konesky
veronica konesky marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Blessieortiz
Blessieortiz marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Azniv
Azniv marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Courtney Moyer
Courtney Moyer marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Erin Thomas
Erin Thomas marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Timothy
Timothy marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe How To Be A Great Wife   Even Though You Homeschool The Injection a father's story The Injection The Official Book of Homeschooling cartoons vol.3