Start by marking “The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists” as Want to Read:

The book uncovers a far-leftist, anti-American nexus that has been instrumental in not only helping build Obama's political career but in securing his presidency. Klein details with shocking precision how this nexus continues to influence Obama and the White House and is involved in drafting policy aimed at reshaping our country. Highlights of The Manchurian President:
Obam
Published May 3rd 2010 by WND Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Manchurian President, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Manchurian President

Jay
Jun 25, 2012 Jay rated it liked it
Very thoroughly researched and annotated, and well-written. An excellent piece of journalistic investigation. I'd have given it more stars but it's sort of old news now--we've already elected Obama once, despite most of this information about him being available in 2008; God help us if we do it again. But shame on the "mainstream" media for ignoring, or actively covering up, all this very damning information and inflicting a radical socialist president on us. We're just lucky he's more zealous ...more
Shawn
Oct 29, 2011 Shawn rated it it was amazing
This book is perhaps the greatest collection of facts known about Barack Obama. This man (whoever he really is) has been President of the United States for almost 3 years now and most Americans know absolutely nothing about his past. Obama is exposed for the trojan horse sent to destroy America that he is proving to be.
George
Jun 12, 2012 George rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Like the saying goes..."Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get you." Whether you are an Obama fan and think the rash of literature like this book are conspiracy theorists ramblings, or, like me, not an Obama fan and find book likes these informative concerning this "very secretive" President...This book is filled with facts that have not, and cannot be refuted. The book can be very tedious at times, and I feel like "alright all ready" I get it; however, this does not ...more
Joshua
Jul 27, 2011 Joshua rated it really liked it
This was a good, well researched and documented look at just who are President is, where he came from, and where he wants to take our country. However, if you have read virtually any other books of this sort about Barack Obama then you will be fed virtually the same information that you have already heard. But if you haven't then be prepared to see who the real Barack Hussein Obama is.
Moshe grunfeld
May 11, 2010 Moshe grunfeld rated it it was amazing
this book reavels president obamas ties to socialism and communism
E. Scott Harvey
Aug 07, 2012 E. Scott Harvey rated it it was amazing
The stealth socialist is exposed!!
Barbara Bluefield
Sep 05, 2012 Barbara Bluefield rated it it was amazing
Investigates Obama's background not reported on the nightly news.
Dwight
Mar 27, 2013 Dwight rated it liked it
Shelves: bothersome
OK, I'm not a huge fan of politics in general, which is to say I don't trust politicians as a rule. This book was a little tiresome to read, as it comes off like little more than a list, but the content begs the question...WHY DOESN'T ANYONE CARE!! This isn't a book of birther nonsense, although there are some mentions. Why would a person deliberately change the names of people from their past in their own autobiography?? Information that is easily obtainable from public records. A person who ...more
Dick Edwards
Jan 29, 2012 Dick Edwards rated it it was ok
This type of book reveals the weakness of reading on a Kimball. There are no page numbers to refer to when consulting the index. And it is difficult to find footnotes and then go back to where you were in the text. My low rating of this book is partly because of these shortcomings. Beyond that, Mr. Klein did not adequately delineate the harmful activities of such groups as ACORN, thus weakening his criticism of President Obama for having been associated with these groups. Perhaps if I read the ...more
Joe
Jan 12, 2016 Joe rated it liked it
This book is a real eye opener. It generates a lot more questions than it solves.

It does show a lot of things I would not have believed before. For example I was strongly doubtful of the whole "birther" issue but after reading this book I see how many things are certainly unanswered and could be true.

Kirt
Oct 08, 2010 Kirt rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
Kinda boring. Endlist rehashing of who knew who, who mentored who, who had socialist parents, who founded what subversive organization, and so on. If your mind is not already made up about Obama's background, this may or may not convince you. I didn't feel compelled to finish reading the book.
Lydel
Feb 11, 2014 Lydel rated it it was ok
Shelves: lost-interest
Just could not get into this. The writing is rather dry and so filled with facts that I did not finish, even though I have a thing about finishing what I start. I have read similar types of books which are much more readable.
Norbert
Jul 02, 2012 Norbert rated it really liked it
Shelves: political
Equates to "The Manchurian Candidate" and refers to Obama. How Obama was groomed by Communists sparks a bit of believability.
Brent Meikle
Brent Meikle rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2011
Aimee
Aimee rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2010
Pat Dugan
Pat Dugan rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2016
Freida Fail
Freida Fail rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2014
CJ
CJ rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Walter Rhett
Walter Rhett rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
J Mayer
J Mayer rated it really liked it
May 28, 2012
Jan Welter
Jan Welter rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Jim
Jim rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2012
N. Lafave
N. Lafave rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2011
Ryan
Ryan rated it liked it
May 25, 2013
Marty Henson
Marty Henson rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Joe Kidd
Joe Kidd rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2016
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2012
Claudia Joy
Feb 07, 2011 Claudia Joy rated it it was amazing
Very insightful book with revealing information! I hightly recommend it!
John Turney
John Turney rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Communist
  • Here Come the Black Helicopters!: Exposing the Liberal Plan for Global Government
  • Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns
  • Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies
  • Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam And the American Left
  • Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?
  • The Roots of Obama's Rage
  • The Amateur
  • The Obama Diaries
  • Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation
  • Demonic: How the Liberal Mob is Endangering America
  • The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America
  • The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)
  • Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama
  • The Seduction of Christianity
  • The Shadow of Blooming Grove: Warren G. Harding in His Times
  • The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government Is Deceiving You about the Islamist Threat
  • The Tyranny of Clichés: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas
Talk radio show host & author.

Klein has writter for WorldNetDaily (WND), the Jewish Press and Jerusalem Post.

He has written multiple books criticising islamic terrorists and Baracko Obama.
More about Aaron Klein...