Start by marking “Hunting Karoly (Psychic Seductions, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hunting Karoly (Psychic Seductions, #1)

Hunting Karoly (Psychic Seduction #1)

2.91 of 5 stars 2.91  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  6 reviews
You're not meant to fall for the bad guy...are you?

On the rain-soaked, famously mean streets of Glasgow, Jenny, a reluctant psychic, hunts Karoly, a dangerous but incredibly sexy vampire.

Clad only in his antique kilt, he hangs around wedding receptions, biting the guests and seducing an unsuspecting vampire hunter-Jenny. Half ready to stake him, half ready to beg him to ha
ebook, 2nd edition (Revised)
Published December 11th 2005 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Hunting Karoly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunting Karoly

Sigourney "Ripley" Reader
This book was hilarious! I loved it for the simple fact that it was different from most of the other vampire books out there. I enjoyed the rapport between hero and heroine; it was a breath of fresh air in the whole dark and broody sector of vampires as well as needy heroines. Overall the book was written well, the conversations were believable, and best of all was the heroine who had a mind of her own!

Though i'd love to find out how one explains banging the "mute cousin" who howls during lovema
Donna
It was a free read, and in my opinion, I got what I paid for. Not to say the book is bad, it is written OK, and the idea was OK, but I personally did not like it. The style and story never engaged me. Before I got half way through I was skim reading because I hate not to finish a book. To me there was no flair. That's not to say it won't be someone else's cup of tea, it was not mine.
A little more pizazz and this would be an interesting story.
Kelly
I liked this one. It was kinda angsty and there was a lot of introspection on Jenny's part but it hit the spot. Plus, who wouldn't go for a sexy vamp who dresses in a kilt and likes to do naughty things to our heroine in semi-plain view?

This book was a free Kindle download I picked up 09/11/12 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Katherine O'Grady
This was a kindle freebie.

Good, unexpected. Vampire, Glasgow girl w/unexpected psychic powers - all an interesting take on the paranormal/vampire trope. Funny and heartfelt. Wish there had been more explanation of what kind of creatures vampires were - how/why does she know they are amoral and evil? She knows more about ghosts. Will look for next title in series - maybe.
Mara

I often download the many freebies EC offers. 99% of the time they are send to the bin after a few pages. I still keep downloading in the chance I'll stumble on some author who knows how to write (and what to).

This is erotica I may like, it has a story and a plot and characters that talk to readers. It'll never be something different, but it is honest.
Lindsay
Oct 22, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amazon Freebie 10/22/2012
J.E. Clymer
J.E. Clymer marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
KelticKat
KelticKat marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Bobbie
Bobbie marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Angela Johnson
Angela Johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
jennifer baron
jennifer baron marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Toni Whitmire
Toni Whitmire marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Shontelle Forte
Shontelle Forte marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Schellie
Schellie marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Marie Treanor lives in Scotland with her eccentric husband and three much-too-smart children. Having grown bored with city life, she resides these days in a picturesque village by the sea where she is lucky enough to enjoy herself avoiding housework and writing sensual stories of paranormal romance and fantasy.

You can find out more about Marie and her books on her website: www.MarieTreanor.com.

C
More about Marie Treanor...

Psychic Seduction (3 books)
  • Guitar Man (Psychic Seductions, #2)
  • Freeing Al (Psychic Seductions, #3)
Blood on Silk (Awakened by Blood, #1) Blood Sin (Awakened by Blood, #2) Blood Eternal (Awakened by Blood, #3) Serafina and the Silent Vampire (Serafina's, #1) Blood Guilt (Blood Hunters, #1)