Start by marking “Blind Sight” as Want to Read:
Blind Sight

Blind Sight (Bernadette Saint Claire #3)

A deer hunter tracking his wounded prey through the Minnesota woods gets much more than he bargained for when he makes the grisly discovery of a young girl’s body. The condition of the corpse is shocking: The girl had been pregnant, but the fetus was removed from her womb and an inverted pentagram drawn on her forehead. After the girl is identified as the daughter of a hig ...more
Published May 26th 2009 by Doubleday (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Blind Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Sight

Mary Rowe
Acceptable paranormal police procedural. For some reason I was not fully engaged with the characters and the storyline but I attribute that to external factors, not the author or writing.
Pamela
Heather McCubbin
Bernadette returns as an FBI agent with a gift; she can see through killers eyes if she hold something they have touched. This case takes her and her partner, Garcia, to an even colder part of Minnesota where a teenager has been murdered and her full term baby removed from her body. The reader goes on a journey with Bern as she tries to unwravel a covens hand in this murder, and other ones that follow, while she sorts out her feeling for Garcia. There is a twist at the end which sums up the case ...more
Barbara ★
There is no indication at all on the book itself that this was part of a series. I never would have started on number three otherwise. Oh well, even without the background information on Bernadette and Anthony I enjoyed this story. It was truly a mystery to me as I had no idea of the culprit until it was revealed at the end. I really liked Bernadette (I'd love to know why Tony calls her Cat) and Tony is one of those guys you instantly like. He gives Bernadette her head and lets her do what she l ...more
Shiela
The word "paranormal" is usually a cue for me to stay away but not so with Terri Persons' novels. This third installment is by far the best in the series as Persons overcomes her rookie and sophomore oversights. Bernadette St. Claire, profiler extraordinaire's extra ability to "see" through the killer's eyes only adds to this fast paced police procedural. The inverted pentagram on the bodies certainly adds a bit of "woo woo" factor to the mystery as well. All-in-all an entertaining and fulfillin ...more
Kayla Montgomery
Jan 01, 2012 Kayla Montgomery rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoy reading books where the story originates in my town, St Paul, MN. Persons writes well, moves the story along and mixes romantic relations in the plot in a real-life manner. I also enjoy the psychic quality the main character Cat utilizes. The "gut quality" instinct many in law enforcement have but heightened. Fun and fascinating. Looking forward to more.
chrisanda
Teen daughter of senator is killed and her baby cut from her uterus. "Cat" "sees" that there are two murderers, and it goes back to a similar murder 17 years ago. New development, Cat goes temporarily blind after she "sees" through the murderer's eyes.
She and Garcia finally make love.
Amy
Jun 18, 2009 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: popfiction
Another great thriller in the Bernadette St. Claire series. Persons really keeps you guessing until the end. I didn't know who the guilty person(s) was until right before it was revealed.
Sheila
Aug 01, 2013 Sheila rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
FBI agent uses her special talent to hunt down a serial killer. She has the ability to actually get in the head of someone and see what is occurring through their eyes.
Ayana
Jun 21, 2013 Ayana marked it as pending  ·  review of another edition
This was in my pending list because I left the book at home when I came back to Shah Alam during Gawai Break recently.
依佳 呂
Not really impressed about the plots. I can't feel what pulled all the coven members together, more feel like the religion is a role-playing game for adults.
Margaret Von Bevern
Margaret Von Bevern rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Masuzgo Munthali
Masuzgo Munthali rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2012
Patricia
Patricia rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2012
Don Paske
Don Paske rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2012
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2013
Nancito Bennett
Nancito Bennett rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
May 28, 2013
heidi
heidi rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2010
Alyce Rocco
Alyce Rocco rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2012
Laurie Mitchell
Laurie Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
May 08, 2014
Chaya
Chaya rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Brandy
Brandy rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2013
Amy Moe
Amy Moe rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Canary
Canary rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Maria Newton
Maria Newton rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2012
Lorrie McCullers
Lorrie McCullers rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Cold Blood (Paris Murphy, #2)
  • Pisces Rising (Elizabeth Chase, #4)
  • Unknown Means
  • Baptism (Ed Mallory Thriller #1)
  • Black Widow
  • A Minister's Ghost (Fever Devilin, #3)
  • The Killing Hands (Sophie Anderson,  #4)
  • Above the Law (Casey Jordan, #2)
  • The Spirit Box (John Hazard, #1)
  • Waking Evil (Mindhunters, #2)
  • Mixed Blood
  • Identity: Lost
  • The Secret Friend (Darby McCormick #2)
  • Twice (Lydia Strong, #3)
  • The Soul Collector
  • Last Breath (Sherry Moore, #2)
  • Murder Under a Mystic Moon (A Chintz 'n China Mystery, #3)
  • Primary Justice
205773
Aka Theresa Monsour

A first time author, Terri Persons delivers detail with the adept touch of big name authors who have been doing this for years. She was a reporter and freelance magazine writer, and lives in the Midwest with her husband and two sons.
More about Terri Persons...

Bernadette Saint Claire (3 books)
  • Blind Spot
  • Blind Rage (Bernadette Saint Claire #2)