Start by marking “Jamie's Revenge (The Jenny Penn Collection, #2)” as Want to Read:
Jamie's Revenge (The Jenny Penn Collection, #2)

Jamie's Revenge (The Jenny Penn Collection #2)

[Siren Menage Everlasting: Erotic Western Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M]

Jamie Traynor has come for her revenge. Brodie and Caelen MacAuley made only one mistake. When Jamie rides back into town, the MacAuley brothers don't intend to make the same mistake twice. Intent on corralling the one woman they've ever loved, neither brother takes well to her resistance.

Not about to
Published March 12th 2010 by Siren Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Jamie's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jamie's Revenge

Judith
Nov 24, 2010 Judith rated it really liked it
A very fun read -- set in the historical American West, with a woman who had been rejected by the men she loved because she was "too young" in their opinion. Her heart broken, she went to New York for five years. Now she is back, planning to make them suffer for rejecting her. It is a fun story with lots of action, very erotic, and just a really good story.
Kelly
Jul 10, 2011 Kelly rated it liked it
I'm all for naughty menages. This isn't a secret, right? I like them. I think they're fun to read. I liked this menage. It was sexy, a little dirty, a lot fun. However, I never really felt like I was reading a book set in the Old West. I think it was supposed to take place in the 1800s somewhere but other than a mention or two of corsets and a parlour house, it felt like a book set in some countrified alterna-world where poly-amorous relationships are totally normal.

If I skip over the historical
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ms. Penn tends to create these bratty little girls who need a strong man to tame her. Jamie is no different. It's rather amusing the way that Jamie tries to force Brodie and Caelen to play her game. Really, the games are foolishness and Jamie needs a good whipping. That is my assessment. Still the sparks between the three are hot. I snorted a few times as Jamie's antics and thought, "Oh dear lord, Child, let me know how that goes because, I think some one isn't going to be sitting down for a whi ...more
Annie
I enjoyed this book, but wished it was smuttier (is that a word? lol). I LOVE menage, so that was a big selling point. I am not fond of the Jamie's character, but once you make it halfway through the book it gets HOT and well I didn't mind her being a brat so much.
Dar
Oct 21, 2012 Dar rated it really liked it
A good read, the story naturally moves along, revealing items as it goes - you always know where it is going to end up and it is the fun in it getting to there that makes it a good read!
Traci Groves
Traci Groves rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2011
Alicia White
Alicia White rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2012
Romona
Romona rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2011
Emily Temby
Emily Temby rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Serena Lund
Serena Lund rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2014
Mary Ellyn
Mary Ellyn rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
315 rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2011
Courtney Alston
Courtney Alston rated it it was ok
May 24, 2012
Helen Peter
Helen Peter rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2011
SHREATA GLASS
SHREATA GLASS rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2015
Angie
Angie rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2012
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
May 21, 2011
Kay
Kay rated it it was ok
Dec 20, 2012
Megen
Megen rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2012
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Dawn
Dawn rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2012
LoriLee
LoriLee rated it it was ok
Feb 05, 2016
Amy Miller
Amy Miller rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Melody
Melody rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Daphnie
Daphnie rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Theresa
Theresa rated it did not like it
Sep 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Amanda's Texas Rangers
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers (Lusty, Texas, #1 Lost Collection)
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • A Contract Bride's Triple Surprise  (Bride Train, #2)
  • A Matter Among Four
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Wanted by Outlaws  (Outlaws #1)
  • Mail Order Bride for Two (Badlands, #1)
  • The Ranchers' Bride (The Men of Space Station One, #2)
Throughout my life, I’ve always been an avid reader. Reading fed my need to dream and fantasize about what could be. As a latchkey kid I’d spend hours at the library earning those shiny stars the librarian would paste up on the board after my name.

I credit my grandmother’s yearly visits as the beginning of my obsession with romances. When she’d come, she’d bring stacks of romance books, the old fa
More about Jenny Penn...

The Jenny Penn Collection (2 books)
  • Tanners' Angel (The Jenny Penn Collection, #1)