Start by marking “Jamie's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Jamie's Revenge

Jamie's Revenge

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  7 reviews
[Siren Menage Everlasting: Erotic Western Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M] Jamie Traynor has come for her revenge. Brodie and Caelen MacAuley made only one mistake. When Jamie rides back into town, the MacAuley brothers don't intend to make the same mistake twice. Intent on corralling the one woman they've ever loved, neither brother takes well to her resistance. Not about t ...more
Published March 12th 2010 by SIREN PUBLISHING, INC.

To ask other readers questions about Jamie's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jamie's Revenge

Judith
A very fun read -- set in the historical American West, with a woman who had been rejected by the men she loved because she was "too young" in their opinion. Her heart broken, she went to New York for five years. Now she is back, planning to make them suffer for rejecting her. It is a fun story with lots of action, very erotic, and just a really good story.
Kelly
I'm all for naughty menages. This isn't a secret, right? I like them. I think they're fun to read. I liked this menage. It was sexy, a little dirty, a lot fun. However, I never really felt like I was reading a book set in the Old West. I think it was supposed to take place in the 1800s somewhere but other than a mention or two of corsets and a parlour house, it felt like a book set in some countrified alterna-world where poly-amorous relationships are totally normal.

If I skip over the historical
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ms. Penn tends to create these bratty little girls who need a strong man to tame her. Jamie is no different. It's rather amusing the way that Jamie tries to force Brodie and Caelen to play her game. Really, the games are foolishness and Jamie needs a good whipping. That is my assessment. Still the sparks between the three are hot. I snorted a few times as Jamie's antics and thought, "Oh dear lord, Child, let me know how that goes because, I think some one isn't going to be sitting down for a whi ...more
Annie
I enjoyed this book, but wished it was smuttier (is that a word? lol). I LOVE menage, so that was a big selling point. I am not fond of the Jamie's character, but once you make it halfway through the book it gets HOT and well I didn't mind her being a brat so much.
Dar
A good read, the story naturally moves along, revealing items as it goes - you always know where it is going to end up and it is the fun in it getting to there that makes it a good read!
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Kindle Edition.
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Peglippert87
Peglippert87 marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Tammy Wooding
Tammy Wooding marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Tonya Whitlock
Tonya Whitlock marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Ana Trampert
Ana Trampert marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Amanda's Texas Rangers
  • A Contract Bride's Triple Surprise  (Bride Train, #2)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Wanted by Outlaws  (Outlaws #1)
  • A Matter Among Four
  • Mail Order Bride for Two (Badlands, #1)
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Captured by Cowboys (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #1)
  • Half Hearts
  • Poppy's Passions
Patton's Way (Cattleman's Club, #1) Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1) Deception Tasty Treats, Volume 3 (Includes: Wolf Creek Pack, #3, Includes: Triple Trouble, #.1) Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)