Marriage As God Intended

Marriage As God Intended

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published September 9th 2005 by Kingsway Publications (first published February 8th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Marriage As God Intended, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marriage As God Intended

Natalie Moore Goodison
An occasional pearl in this book, but very conservative and masculine-oriented. Some things I strongly disagree (like the advice to not tell your spouse you've cheated on them). Would not recommend for engaged couple; more focused on those that have problems in their marriage. Writing style odd. Can tell he's sincere but not my cup of tea.
Loretta
My husband and I were given this years ago, before we got married. I thought it was excellent at the time. When I wanted to give two young couples a copy I read the updated version to see if it still held good today! It does! An excellent book for engaged couples. Should be required reading.
Jimmy K.l
Jan 25, 2013 Jimmy K.l marked it as to-read
loved it, I got it from a friend and it changed my perception on marriage and how to relate it to God.
Nahson Kitoelo
Nahson Kitoelo marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Ezra
Ezra added it
Mar 10, 2014
Sandra D'cruz
Sandra D'cruz marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Humphrey
Humphrey marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Trisha Ericka Aznar
Trisha Ericka Aznar marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Didymus
Didymus marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Gnanendra Devakumar
Gnanendra Devakumar marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Kamau
Kamau marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Christine Chng
Christine Chng is currently reading it
Feb 08, 2013
Milly Munkhondia
Milly Munkhondia marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
KD
KD marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2010
Selwyn Hughes was a Welsh Christian minister best known for writing the daily devotional Every Day with Jesus. He founded the Christian ministry CWR and wrote over fifty Christian books. George Carey, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, described Hughes as a "giant in the faith".
More about Selwyn Hughes...
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible as it happened Every Day With Jesus: One Year Bible:  The Bible In 365 Readings With Daily Devotionals The 7 Laws Of Spiritual Success Holman Christian Standard Everyday With Jesus Bible My Story