Start by marking “Show and Tell” as Want to Read:
Show and Tell

Show and Tell (Friends & Sins #2)

Niobia Bryant delivers a sizzling, provocative follow-up to "Live and Learn"--exploring the bonds among four friends who are about to discover that getting your desires met can sometimes cost you everything... Ambitious grad student Monica Winters, aka Alize, can't turn down the chance to intern at one of the nations' most prestigious companies. Even if it means working si ...more
Published June 1st 2008 by Kensington Publishing Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Show and Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Show and Tell

Kathy
Feb 15, 2012 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The is the seuqel to Live and Learn. I liked it because as they matured they all learned that there was more to life than designer clothes and street hoods. Life kicked them in the butt as it does so many young people with their heads in the wrong places.
Brittany
The name-brand dropping! Blah! A terrific writer but it felt like I was reading an ad for Gucci products a lot of the times. You can describe a product without going Gucci this, fendi that, Ralph Lauren this...truly annoying. That is gonna turn me off from reading more books by this author. I loved the themes in the book though redemption, forgiveness, love, finding yourself.I'm glad and sorta upset how the author portrayed therapists but it's just a book.
Felicia A
Eh. Whatever. Not horrible and not great. Would have helped to have read Live and Learn first, which of course I found out HALFWAY THROUGH THE BOOK was the first one. It's not really that this one cannot stand alone, but they keep referring to people that aren't actually in the story who must have been major characters in the first one, and that info would have been helpful.
Ashley Teagle
May 20, 2013 Ashley Teagle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this sequel to Live and Learn. This is another fast paced book full of drama. There was a bit of homophobia that I could have done without in this book, but other than that, it was exactly what I've come to expect of Bryant's writing.
Teaguem2005
Nov 05, 2015 Teaguem2005 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this follow up story. It's nice to see their tale continue. Considering when we met them they've all grown. ..but not too much that they're not still recognizable. Dom, Mo', Alize, & Cris still have some life lessons left to learn.
Carmen
Jan 20, 2012 Carmen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed enjoyed this book, each character had their issues but their friendship stayed strong.
Diana
Even though I found this very predictable, I thought it was interesting and it followed the format, so it pretty much did what it was supposed to do.
Octavia Brunson
Jun 18, 2013 Octavia Brunson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing about the fou friends who went through so much. It reminded me of my friends and I and the things we went through or are going through.
Ruth Alvarez
Ruth Alvarez rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2013
Natosha Jones
Natosha Jones rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Shanelle
Jun 30, 2012 Shanelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Love this book.
Lisa Thompson
Lisa Thompson rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2014
Destinee
Destinee rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2016
Lia
Lia rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2012
Shalisa
Shalisa rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Sara Knox
Sara Knox rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2012
Navi
Navi rated it liked it
May 17, 2011
MONEYMAMAMIA
MONEYMAMAMIA rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2014
Esther Theodat
Esther Theodat rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2011
Jamila Johnson
Jamila Johnson rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2015
Nycole Sturdivant
Nycole Sturdivant rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2012
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2008
Tierney Carson
Tierney Carson rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Flashette
Flashette rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2011
Damita
Damita rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2013
Regina
Regina rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2011
Belinda Fry
Belinda Fry rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Edy Williams
Edy Williams rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Tashiana Williams
Tashiana Williams rated it liked it
May 21, 2012
Erica
Erica rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Reverend Feelgood (Hallelujah Love #5)
  • Sexual Healing
  • Tastes Like Chicken: A Novel
  • Baller Bitches Part 3 (Baller Bitches Series)
  • The Saga Continues (Cheaper to Keep Her #2)
  • Summer of the Geek (Geek High, #3)
  • Bad Boy
  • Real Wifeys: Get Money: An Urban Tale
  • Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit
  • Inconvenient Love
  • Heat Wave
  • Reckless
  • Money Never Sleeps: A Millionaire Wives Club Novel
  • The Available Wife Part 2
Niobia Bryant was born and raised in the Central Ward of Newark, New Jersey to Letha and Ernest. She has one brother, Caleb. She credits her mother for introducing her to books at an early age.

Bryant was educated in the Newark Public Schools system and graduated from University High School, eventually earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Bachelor of Arts in Social and Behavioral Science
More about Niobia Bryant...

Friends & Sins (3 books)