Start by marking “Princess Dinosaur” as Want to Read:
Princess Dinosaur

Princess Dinosaur

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Princess Dinosaur is a born leader. Sometimes she is too much for Cowboy Gus and Blue Feather. But Bettina Esmerelda Louise loves to play dress-up with her, and all the toys are mesmerized by her storytelling.Suddenly Spots bounds in and snaps up Princess Dinosaur in his jaws! Down the stairs and out of the house he dashes, with the Princess between his teeth. And then he ...more
Published April 10th 2001 by Greenwillow Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Dinosaur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Dinosaur

Riley Sorem
The toys really come to life in this story. Princess dinosaur is a rough and rumble kind of girl who also likes to play dress up. Until the unthinkable happens, Spot the family dog snatches her up and buries her. Princess dinosaur must escape and reunite with her friends. This is a fun and exciting story
♥ Susan
Normally this book would disturb me a little! However, my 4 yr old daughter firmly believes she IS a T-rex (and a princess), so oddly enough, this has become a household favorite. Found at our local library, I have ordered it used from Better World Books as it is now out of print. I also discovered a sequel: "Merry Christmas, Princess Dinosaur!" and ordered that as well. I am sure she will be in heaven.
Kim
Good for a girl in her dinosaur phase, but the story is all over the place. You think it's a story about fitting in. Then is it a story about helping others? Wait, is this a story about a toy lost in the real world?

Truth is that even a girl excited about a story with a Dinosaur that is also a princess will start to wonder what the point is.
Suzanne
I know it's a picture book but there was not really a cohesive story line. First Princess Dinosaur gets into a fight with some toys but then she is having a tea party and then all of a sudden she is on a train. What? Slow down!
Margaret
I adore Princess Dinosaur. I read this to my daughter when she was little but I still like to read it for myself. The illustrations are perfect and Princess Dinosaur is just awesome.
Kate Mowery
Princess Dinosaur is really a toy. Ohno! I gave away the surprise twist to the story!
Aleida
Aleida marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Justis
Justis marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2012
Sarah added it
Feb 28, 2012
Amber
Amber added it
Jun 19, 2011
Ghislaine
Ghislaine marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2010
Melrose Johnson
Melrose Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2010
Merry Christmas, Princess Dinosaur! Barnyard Big Top Snake Hunt The Waterfall White Water