Start by marking “Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer” as Want to Read:

Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  5 reviews
ebook
Published March 11th 2010 by Pangur Ban Party

To ask other readers questions about Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

D.A.
Would make a great companion read with Kafka, Bradbury, Ovid. The mind of the transformation here is what's daring; not the trappings of it. There are no splashes of contemporary angst over language. Rather, it is emphatically invested in its circus, the way Fellini is invested in his. This is not poetry that lingers over the kill, either. It makes its meat fresh and available for us, then moves on. Ah, it is youth itself.
Paul Siegell
THIS IS WHY > "Inside the space where its heart should have been, you retrieved a fistful of red confetti. You held your fist outside the cage and hummed as you released a paper roar."
Rauan
More human (civilized/refined) but kind of like Aase Berg (With Deer anyways)..... really enjoyed these poems!... and they're free, on-line. just a click away.
Matt Margo
I have (finally) read Paul Edward Cunningham's Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and could not be more disappointed in myself for not doing so sooner. The language in this ebook--and not just the sheer language itself but everything that the language carries and contains as well--is so moving, so undeniable, so evocative of so many different things, that I can't help but eagerly await reading whatever else Cunningham writes next.
Bobbi Lurie
This is truly beautiful. I gave it 4 stars because of the end. It is identical to my film criticisms--but this is really a wonderful piece and I recommend it highly for its masterful language and imagery. I just didn't want to be told what the end told me.
Sassy
Sassy marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Zachary Bush
Zachary Bush marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2010
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
May 02, 2010
Noah
Noah marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2010
T.A. Noonan
T.A. Noonan marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2010
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2010
Mike Young
Mike Young marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2010
Karina Urias
Karina Urias marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2010
Grady
Grady marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2010
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2010
Lena Vanelslander
Lena Vanelslander marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2010
xTx xTx
xTx xTx marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2010
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2010
PAUL CUNNINGHAM manages Radioactive Moat Press and edits Deluge. He devotes the rest of his time to co•im•press, The Fanzine, and Action Books. His writing has appeared in publications including Smoking Glue Gun, LIT, Tarpaulin Sky, DIAGRAM, Witness, and H_NGM_N. He is currently a MFA candidate at the University of Notre Dame where he studies poetry and translation.

More about Paul Cunningham...
FOAMGHAST Red Lightbulbs Issue 4 Shepherds to the Rescue (Gospel Time Trekkers #1) Braving the Storm (Gopsel Time Trekkers #2) (Gospel Time Trekkers)