Start by marking “War Stories: Internet Referenced (True Adventure Stories)” as Want to Read:
War Stories: Internet Referenced (True Adventure Stories)

War Stories: Internet Referenced (True Adventure Stories)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Thrilling adventures stories, based on actual life events. War stories will make you feel as if you were actually there. This book is ideal for reluctant readers, as well as adults.
Published December 1st 2006 by Usborne Books (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about War Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about War Stories

Chandler
I like this book because it talks abouts wars that happend like as if the person writing this book was in the war right then. This book is good for kids that like reading about history. This book starts off with telling you about World War 1 and World War 2. I liked this book because I learned about wars and history I have never really learned about before. It took me a week to read this book.
Dawn Roberts
Love Usborne! This book is so well written and edited. We loved reading aloud several famous and not-so-famous stories from the two World Wars. My history buff 8yo, who watches the Military Channel and History Channel was able to fill in lots of the missing details for mom. Especially liked the chapter on the sinking of the Bismarck, and the stories of women spies.
Javier A.
I learned about major battles that i had no knowledge about whatsoever. My favorite story that i read was about the Operation Valkyrie and The last and final voyage of the bismarck. The Bismarck I had never known about it because i liked to learn about the land battles. That story opened up my mind to the atlantic battles.
Theo
this was a pretty moving book. almost all war stories are. it is sad to hear of men losing their buddies to shrapnel and bullets. I recommend for the strong willed.
Rachel
Had to read for 3Rs II class. I love war stories. It had stories about a lot of amazing courageous people. Claus von Stauffenburg is now my hero.
Bob
Bob is currently reading it
Mar 02, 2015
Isaac
Isaac is currently reading it
Feb 10, 2015
Lesley
Lesley marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Danae
Danae marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Miranda Bernal
Miranda Bernal marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Gayle
Gayle marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Jana N
Jana N marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Mystical Child
Mystical Child marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Gunnar
Gunnar marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Amber Stolarik
Amber Stolarik marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Conor Lackowski
Conor Lackowski is currently reading it
Oct 24, 2013
Shae
Shae marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013