Three Times a Bridesmaid...

Three Times a Bridesmaid... (In Her Shoes )

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Another gilt-edged invitation lands on Eve Pemberton's doormat. Rather than go to "one more" wedding alone, the practical businesswoman organizes a stand-in date for the day.Rebel turned billionaire Bryce Gibson is "almost "a dream date. The only problem: he's also the guy who broke a bespectacled Eve's teenage heart....

"On the dance floor Eve and Bryce make a convincing c...more
Paperback, Harlequin Romance #4173, In Her Shoes #10, 184 pages
Published June 8th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Three Times a Bridesmaid..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Times a Bridesmaid...

Teresa
I really enjoyed this book. It's the kind of complicated romance I like. A girl needed a pretend date to hide behind and get her friends off her back... And then the flirting happens, and she's thinking is he acting or is he genuine?

I love it! It's a little close to something I've been writing myself, so it was interesting to see how this author did it.

Again, as a tender romance, it still had its moments of hotness, without actually making it to the bedroom. And sometimes the playing hard to g...more
Ana
Eve desperately needs a date for her friend's wedding. And fate showed her Bryce, the man who broke her teenage heart. And even when they agreed it's only business, they started to fall for each other.

I had some problems with both Eve & Bryce. Okay, a lot of people are insecure about their looks, but Eve took it to the next level. "Everyone will stop caring about me if they see me without make-up." I actually liked her in the most of the book, but in the end she was way too wimpy.

Throughout...more
Jenny Schwartz
This story was even better than I hoped. You see, the blurb said the hero was a billionaire. That's okay with me, I read billionaire alpha/prince romances quite happily. But in this instance, the hero is actually a man making his own fortune. Far more fascinating than one who's already there. The story was sweet, emotional and satisfying. Eve is a lovable heroine, capable and yet believable in her insecurity.
Rebecca Doehlman
I thought the idea for this story was pretty good. Unfortunately the author did a mediocre job getting the story on paper. The character development was okay, at best. The heroine was too insecure, to the point of thinking everyone in her life was superficial and only cared about things on the surface of people. The hero had a poor excuse for a fear of loving someone.
The author didn't help matters by using turns of phrases that are specific to the area in which the characters live. I can underst...more
Gail
Heroine is the last of her buddies who's still single. She needs a date for her friend's wedding (which is the dumbest thing ever, to me--a wedding is for family & friends--you don't take Dates to a wedding, geesh--but I guess different customs for different places) and tries to find one on an internet dating site, but winds up discovering that an old crush is back in town. She asks him instead, he's interested in rekindling those old flames, but he hurt her back then and she's afraid of get...more
Jo
I can usually take or leave Nicola Marsh books. I find interesting storylines but never get fully pulled into the characters' emotional turmoil. This book is the exception and I demolished it in one sitting.

What also set it apart for me was the perfect balance of hot attraction, yet keeping it firmly a sweet romance book. Very nicely crafted.
Shelly
I was enjoying this premise and the setup then I started sputtering along. I never regained my interest level to above sputter. I continued reading for closure, but not a lot happened in the last half.
Carole
It had descriptions of gourmet cooking. I'm a sucker for that.
PWRL
Mar 30, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
Large Print
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Pinky
Pinky marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Maria Georgiadis
Maria Georgiadis marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Nikki Pennell
Nikki Pennell marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Kylia
Kylia marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Susan Marcantel
Susan Marcantel marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Gabriela
Gabriela marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
April
April added it
Dec 23, 2013
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Aditee
Aditee marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Jizzle Joyce
Jizzle Joyce marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA TODAY bestselling author Nicola Marsh writes flirty fiction with flair for adults and spooky, supernatural fiction for young adults.

She has published 50 books with Harlequin, Entangled Publishing and indie, and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Her first mainstream contemporary romance, BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD (Entangled Publishing) released to rave reviews, including a nomination for RWA's RBY...more
More about Nicola Marsh...
Not The Marrying Kind Crazy Love (Looking for Love, #2) Before (Bombshells, #0.5) Brash (Bombshells, #1) Blush (Bombshells, #2)