Seeing the Liberty

Seeing the Liberty

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Sharon has seen angels her whole life. Why? This soul-penetrating true story of uncommon things occurring as adversity giving way to transforming redemption-leaves you feeling emotionally wrung out, stunned, inspired, and wanting more. Seeing The Liberty is a gripping tale told honestly. Spanning six decades, with all the walls down, Sharon reveals the bare gut-wrenching t...more
Published February 23rd 2010 by Xulon Press

To ask other readers questions about Seeing the Liberty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing the Liberty

Deborah McCarragher
Sharon Roni Ellis has, in her book “Seeing the Liberty”, bared her soul as no author I have ever read. Her true story spanning several decades beckons the reader to follow her into her childhood, teen years, college age, and adulthood with a shroud of pain and isolation about her. Only the One True God can befriend her in such a way that some would call eerie, but she would declare was merciful and benevolent. God would lovingly embrace Sharon with His divine Spirit and speak into her His overwh...more
Diana Jenkins
Apr 07, 2010 Diana Jenkins rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Any one looking for heavenly insite
"I give Five Stars to "Seeing The Liberty, The Journey of Eve's Daughter", and I recommend the book for anyone looking for heavenly insight! I almost stopped taking care of my own life because I was so intent on reading what would happen next in the Author Sharon Roni's life! This book is a true page turner! I read it on the train coming and going from work & could not wait to get back to it!
I had so many emotions! Pain, tears, joy, sadness, anger, peace. Sharon has more strength than I co...more
Wanda
This is a book you will not want to put down! Sharon poured out her soul for all to see with this book! Be ready to cry, feel her pain and get very angry as you read this book. Knowing Sharon personally made it even harder to read how she grew up. This book will make you stop and reflect on your own childhood and be grateful for how you grew up as opposed to the pain and heart break Sharon endured. But God had a plan for Sharon's life!
Angela
Mar 27, 2011 Angela added it
I have written two books will you support and read them. I AM VICTORY FROM FEAR TO FAITH ON AMAZON.COM also GABRIELLA WOMAN OF GOD WORDS OF WISDOM I AM THAT I AM. Thank you in advance.

Maneka.
Scott
This wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Ms. Ellis had a difficult childhood no doubt. Not my type of book.
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Alicia House
Alicia House marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Kristine Victoria
Kristine Victoria marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Pam Trefftzs
Pam Trefftzs marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Crystel
Crystel marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
Chidi OKORO
Chidi OKORO marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2012
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 18, 2011
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2011
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2010
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2010
Andrea(:
Andrea(: marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2010
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 19, 2010
V.E.
V.E. marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2010
Shalonda Williams
Shalonda Williams marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2010
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2010
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Lai Parcon
Lai Parcon marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2010
"SEEING THE LIBERTY, The Journey Of Eve's Daughter" by Sharon Roni Ellis > **A Memoir**
**Sharon has seen angels her whole life. Why?
This soul penetrating true story of uncommon things occurring as adversity giving way to transforming redemption -leaves you feeling emotionally wrung out, stunned, inspired, and wanting more.
Spanning six decades, with all the walls down, Sharon reveals the bare...more
More about Sharon Roni Ellis...
Communions with Christ