Start by marking “Even for a Dreamer Like Me” as Want to Read:
Even for a Dreamer Like Me

Even for a Dreamer Like Me (Alta Donna #3)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  54 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Did you know theres a border keeping the world of stories apart from the real-life world? And that it must be guarded at all times? My friends Damiano and Ins crossed that border. They escaped from a book into my perfect little town. Now its up to me to save the town, save my friends, and fix the damage to both worlds. At last my storytelling and dreams will come in handy!
Published November 1st 2010 by Graphic Universe (first published September 25th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Even for a Dreamer Like Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Even for a Dreamer Like Me

Nicola Mansfield
Reason for Reading: Next & last in the series.

Wow. A fantastic ending to this charming, whimsical trilogy! I'm not going to give away too much on plot but previous events have lead to Alta Donna being in serious risk of survival and Nola finds out that her daydreaming has lead her to become a good storyteller thus the one who may be able to save not Alta Donna but the world where her friends Damiano and Ines have come from as well. I'm still not letting on what the ferrets are all about but
Aleap
What a great message this series, but especially this last volume, gives to young readers: it's important to have an imagination and express yourself, both things Nola never stopped having or doing.

Some of the plot was a bit too much of a coincidence (Nola "knowing" about the Ferrets running Alta Donna and even existing in the first place) but it wasn't enough to ruin the experience of reading it. It was also nice to have some dangling threads to the plot taken care of, even if it did feel a bit
Rosa
Oct 27, 2011 Rosa rated it liked it
In this last volume we finally go back to the mystery that started it all. What happened to the librarian? We do get a little bit more of Pumpkin in this book.

I like this book a lot. It shows that Nola's creativity and craziness does have a place in the world. I thought it was a great happy ending to this series. I do kind of wish Nola's adventures could have continued, particularly since I would have like to have continued to see her grow rather then be told she has grown as the author had to
Saoirse
Super! J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé cette série et ce troisième tome la termine en beauté.
Bree
Aug 06, 2015 Bree rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was a little disappointed in the ending, and overall, I was not a fan of the main character or how she treated her mom. My favorite thing about these books was the art, and the coloring was beautiful and vibrant.
Amanda
Satisfying ending to the series (I think that it has ended, though the author did leave it so that there could be more, hmmm). Wouldn't mind reading more; glad it ended the way it did. Happiness.
Ashley
May 28, 2014 Ashley rated it liked it
Satisfying end to a charming and fun series.
eXtreme
Jun 11, 2011 eXtreme rated it really liked it
A satisfying conclusion to the series.
Ayen
Ayen rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Jaime
Jaime rated it it was ok
May 20, 2016
Nicole Harris
Nicole Harris rated it really liked it
May 08, 2016
fkjlkjhgf
fkjlkjhgf rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Lila Saidi
Lila Saidi rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Henderlauriehotmail.Com
Henderlauriehotmail.Com marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Nidhi Mhatre
Nidhi Mhatre rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
Yuliya Urumova
Yuliya Urumova rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
jasmine McDonnell
jasmine McDonnell marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Olyvia
Olyvia rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Lucy Denil
Lucy Denil marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Isabelle
Isabelle rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2015
Melissa Bell
Melissa Bell marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Nenko
Nenko rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Bree
Bree marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Qiming Cao
Qiming Cao marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Nafiza
Nafiza rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2014
Andréa
Andréa rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Alta Donna (3 books)
  • Changement de lune (Alta Donna, #1)
  • Furets et Fureteuse (Alta Donna, #2)