Start by marking “The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School: Transformational Techniques for Reaching and Teaching Kids” as Want to Read:

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Imagine a roomful of kids on Sunday absolutely enraptured by dynamic Bible teaching. Here and there a mouth hangs open as the kids engage the story of Boaz and Ruth with the kind of enthusiasm usually reserved for their new Xbox 360. Isn t that what you want as a Sunday school teacher? You long to reach your kids on Sunday in a way that actually makes a difference in their ...more
Published March 18th 2007 by Zondervan Publishing Company (first published March 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School

Joe Cassada
This is certainly a creative book, filled with good ideas and tips. It is more applicable to what most Baptists would call "junior church" than it would be in the traditional Sunday school class setting (unless of course Reynolds calls this book "The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School" because he wants us to change the typical small class setting into the larger junior church style setting.)

Theology drives methodology, and Reynolds' ministry affiliation made me read the book at arms length, s
The title felt a little misleading; still a great book on the power of good storytelling and how and why good storytelling matters.
Paul Kelly
To me, this is an odd book. It is a book on teaching children the Bible written from an actor's perspective (as opposed to an educator's perspective). While I found the creativity both exciting and refreshing, the focus on teaching being primarily performance is a little unfortunate. The book is void of any significant description of learning theory. Still, I think most children's ministry leaders will find something here to enhance their work.
Carol Wunderlich
Great ideas and thoughts for structuring a church school children's ministry... though vey specific to the model and theology of the Willow Creek church... still some awesome things to consider, adapt and straight up utilize.
Kenny Conley
One of the best books I've ever read directed toward elementary aged ministry. I consider myself a gifted communicator to this age group, but I learned so much from Aaron's book.
This is an awesome book.It will help you a lot if you are in the children ministry, at least it helped me and my children ministry.
Caroline marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Joanna Ang
Joanna Ang is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2015
Ronnet is currently reading it
Jun 07, 2015
Debbie marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Sipho marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Erica Bolthouse
Erica Bolthouse marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Tara Harrison
Tara Harrison marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Lorna marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Jon marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Creepy Carrots! Carnivores Chicks and Salsa Back of the Bus Joey Fly, Private Eye in Creepy Crawly Crime