Start by marking “Wild Child (Sex on the Beach, #3) (Harlequin Blaze #360)” as Want to Read:
Wild Child (Sex on the Beach, #3) (Harlequin Blaze #360)
Preview

Wild Child (Sex on the Beach, #3) (Sex on the Beach #3)

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Riding the waves has never been so tempting

A week in Malibu with no cell phone, no laptop and mostly naked male bodies for miles? Dedicated businesswoman and former party girl Sara Montgomery is determined to relish every hedonistic moment. And she's found the perfect hottie to join her--surfer Drew Jamison.

Sara throws herself into a full-throttle, whirlwind fling. Their s
Published November 1st 2007 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Child (Sex on the Beach, #3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Child (Sex on the Beach, #3)

Netanella
Reformed wild child turned LA work-o-holic takes a beach vacation and tries to reconnect with her party-self by having a beach fling. The fling with local surfer and surf shop owner, however, turns into the real thing. The story was a little too cotton-candy for my taste, and as the whole book lasted a total of 5 days, I was left wondering if whether the relationship would last past the first month.
Tawni
I thought it was decent kind of lost me at some points but overall pretty enjoyable. The only thing that really bugged me as someone who lives on la and knows how easy it would be to have a relationship with someone on Malibu ... I didn't really see a problem with the distance. It felt like we were talking a about Ny and LA not Malibu and LA
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jan 23, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Stephanie Rinkel
Stephanie Rinkel marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Lisa Dunphy
Lisa Dunphy marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Glamtaniabooks
Glamtaniabooks marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Pseudonym: Cynthia Sterling

Cindi Myers worked as a newspaper reporter, travel agent and medical clinic manager before turning to writing full time. She's written both historical and contemporary romance, as well as dozens of short stories and nonfiction articles. Cindi thinks writers have the best job in the world.

Former president of San Antonio Romance Authors, Cindi is a member of Romance Writer
More about Cindi Myers...

Sex on the Beach (3 books)
  • Swept Away (Harlequin Blaze #348)
  • Shock Waves (Harlequin Blaze #354)(Sex On The Beach)
Always a Bridesmaid The Wedding Gamble (Entangled Indulgence) The Woman Who Loved Jesse James Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215) The Christmas Quilt