Start by marking “May I? Please? Thank You!: A Children's Book About Manners (Ready-Set-Grow)” as Want to Read:
May I? Please? Thank You!: A Children's Book About Manners (Ready-Set-Grow)

May I? Please? Thank You!: A Children's Book About Manners (Ready-Set-Grow)

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A children's book about manners.
Published August 1st 1979 by W Pub Group

To ask other readers questions about May I? Please? Thank You!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about May I? Please? Thank You!

April
Such a great book for kids and adults to read together!! Joy Berry has a wonderful way of bringing things to a kids level to help them understand things better. Sometimes as an adult we forget kids see and process the world differently than us.

Beautifully illustrated to help kids pay attention while learning valuable life lessons!

This series is wonderful for any home or classroom! I want them for he community center where I work!! I am also thrilled they are being made available as ebooks!!
Audra
Great book on manners. My 8, 5, 4, and 2 year old learned what not to do
T
T marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Olivia Malik
Olivia Malik marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Anothers Treasure
Anothers Treasure marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Allie
Allie marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2012
Emily
Emily added it
Feb 24, 2011
With over 85 million copies of her books sold, Joy Berry’s message has helped children around the world lead more responsible lives.

Joy Berry, pioneering educator, trusted child-development and parenting specialist, is the bestselling author of Joy Berry Classics for children with more than 250 titles and 85 million copies of her books sold. Joy Berry’s lifelong mission is to help kids help themse
More about Joy Berry...
A Children's Book about Disobeying Being Selfish Lying (Let's Talk About Series) A Book About Whining Help Me Be Good Series Box Set