Start by marking “Ask Anyone” as Want to Read:
Ask Anyone

Ask Anyone (The Trinity Harbor Trilogy #2)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  788 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Once again, the Spencers will be the talk of Trinity Harbor...A merry-go-round horse and an armed guard in his front yard--along with half the town--is not what Bobby Spencer expects to wake up to. So with his quiet Sunday morning ruined, he isn't feeling very kindly toward the woman responsible.

But Jenna Pennington Kennedy is desperate. She needs to capture Bobby's attent
Published May 1st 2010 by Mira (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Ask Anyone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ask Anyone

Jm
Après avoir suivi Daisy Spencer et Walker Ames, nous découvrons le second frère de la famille : Bobby Spencer, chef cuisinier possédant son propre restaurant et propriétaire de la marina et des rives qui bordent la rivière Potomac qui traverse la ville. Bobby Spencer souhaite offrir à sa ville une vraie promenade pour que petits et grands puissent passer de vrais moments de bonheur au bord de l’eau.

Jenna Pennington Kennedy souhaite, elle, faire ses preuves auprès de son père et ses frères promot
Linda
King has taken it upon himself to make sure his children are married and have grandkids for him and he finally finds the perfect wife for Bobby. He has found the greatest guy for his daughter and now it's Bobby's time. He could not have planned it better when Jenna came into town with a carousel horse to make a point that she knew what the town needed as a waterfront development. This story has twists and turns and finally gets to the conclusion that King was right.
Luisa
Bernette Beals
Ask Anyone review

Ask Anyone is the second book in the Trinity Harbor series written by author Sherryl Woods. It is a funny, sweet story.
Mirella Grace
Well, 3 1/2 bintang lah. Masih lebih bagus cerita tentang Daisy & Walker di seri pertama. Tapi, si Bobby ini chef booo. Dah kebayang deh, enaknya makan seafood buatan Bobby, haha...

Aku suka Darcy -anaknya Jenna, cool!! Kapan daku berani ngewarnain rambut jadi ijo yaa? Lha wong ngewarnain rambut buat nutupin uban aja kagak mau...

Penasaran sama crab cake... gimana rasanya ya? Wajib, kudu, harus nyobain nih. Dan seperti biasa, meskipun kota kecil Trinity Harbor ini fiktif, tapi, tetep penasara
Natalie Wipf
ok why the heck did GARY have a name change to PETE???????????? really?????????????? that bugged me to no end
Library-KAT
2nd in the Trinity Harbor series.....a fun & sassy quick read. I enjoyed this.
Sharon l childers
Ask anyone Trinity Habra book2

I as a great book you will be think a lot of who do it .look for more God book .
Ruth Ellen
i like the story. I look forward to the next one.
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
This was an enjoyable read for me. A young single Mother of one, heads out to prove herself as a developer for a town named "Trinity Harbor." Jenna is trying to prove herself to her domineering Father, and herself.

Idea? Zillions of them. She started by placing a valuable Carousel Horse plumb in the middle of the front yard of the owner of the property she wants to develop. That will get his attention.

It does and the attention of many others as well.

Join the wild, fast-paced, romantic romp and he
Holly
Liked the people and the story.
Peggy
I liked it thought it was good i liked Bobby and Jenna they made a great couple.
There story was pretty good but i found the lil girl just a tad bit bit un real for a 9 year old but she was a good one to.
I find with each new book i read by miss Woods i like her more and more.
This was Bobbys story and his was really good but i bet Tuckers will be the best we shall see.
Cheryl
Like the first book in this series, it was a light read and was easy to pick up after an interruption of a few days/weeks. This book was a continuation of Book #1, but you could start the series with this book and be OK. I found the ending somewhat predictable, but it was still enjoying. I do plan on reading the third (and final) book in the series.
Melodie
Unfortunately, I couldn't get into the story and it was a struggle for me to finish the book. I just didn't feel a connection with the characters or the small town. For once, I wasn't charmed by the small town of Trinity Harbor. There were a few things in the book that really annoyed me and by the end, there were a few things unresolved.
Donna
Jenna and Bobby were likeable enough, but I just couldn't get over the interference from Bobby's father, King. It was bad enough in the first book, but manipulation, no matter how well-intentioned, makes me uncomfortable. I also hate "the secret child" plot. The romance between Jenna and Bobby saved this from being one star, barely.
Emmy
Enjoyed the first book and couldn't wait to start the second book in the trilogy.
Meg
2nd in the "Trinity Harbor" series. Local(ish) setting, which is fun. The underlying story of widowed dad trying to get his grown children married is a little off-putting - not exactly *dated* but my feminist self got a little bit sniffy about it. However, I liked the characters and will be looking for the 3rd tile!
Ayu Wirdha
Modal cumi nih hehehe..thanks mba Grace

Kok saya ga dapat feel-nya yah dr buku 1 sd buku 2, padahal ide ceritanya lumayan menjanjikan, kota kecil - orangtua yg suka menjodohkan - gosip kota kecil dll. Saya lebih penasaran dengan love story-nya King Spencer (bapaknya Bobby)
Desiree reilly
this iw the second or thrid book ihave of your and the dissapernce of the horse was great the dad and then really had her going in t ht little town i leke it alo
Julia
Well...considering I'm 13 I don't know if this review will help. Anyway. Good book, read it in one day, so it was just a quicky. Still really good though!
Devon
Sherrl Woods is always a good read. I love the story and the town. King drove his kids and Frances crazy. Trinity Harbor is great!
Marj
Rating: 4 stars. while the story was great, the lack of chemistry and romance between the two made it a bit boring to finish.
Marlene
Enjoyed the light wright love story and somewhat of a mystery involved. Did move kinda slowly, but still enjoyed the story line.
Irma
Trinity Harbor #2. Me encantan estas comunidades pintorescas, familias unidas, solidaridad y un mensaje medio escondido.
Jeannie
It was also funny reading King's effort with his children's romance life but he couldn't handle his own.
Jen
Second book in a trilogy. It was a nice quick and easy summer read and very fun!
Michele
2nd book in a fun trilogy by Woods. It's romance month and she's fitting the bill!
Jen
love will survive. This is a cute series that delves into self esteem issues.
Lorraine
Good story but dragged a little in the middle.
Carol
Cute but predictable. A fast read.
  • Married In Seattle (First Comes Marriage & Wanted: Perfect Partner)
  • Down by the River (Grace Valley Trilogy, #3)
  • Summer Brides (includes Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • Tender Loving Care
  • Blame It on Chocolate
  • Whatever Reilly Wants... (Three-Way Wager, #2)
  • The McKettrick Way (McKettricks, #9)
  • Too Perfect
With two other careers to her credit before becoming a novelist and four states in which she's lived for extended periods of time, Sherryl Woods has collected friends and memories, along with way too much unnecessary junk.

"The friends are the only things I've brought with me through the years that really matter," she says. "I could probably live without one more chintz teacup, another tin-litho sa
More about Sherryl Woods...

The Trinity Harbor Trilogy (3 books)
  • About That Man (The Trinity Harbor Trilogy, #1)
  • Along Came Trouble (The Trinity Harbor Trilogy, #3)
The Inn at Eagle Point (Chesapeake Shores, #1) Stealing Home (The Sweet Magnolias #1) Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores, #3) Beach Lane (Chesapeake Shores #7) Flowers on Main (Chesapeake Shores, #2)