Start by marking “The Situation Worsens: A Box of Unfortunate Events, Books 4-6 (The Miserable Mill; The Austere Academy; The Ersatz Elevator)” as Want to Read:

The Situation Worsens: A Box of Unfortunate Events, Books 4-6 (A Series of Unfortunate Events #4-6 boxed set)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  446 ratings  ·  9 reviews

What could be worse than a book by Lemony Snicket? Three books by Lemony Snicket—all in one foul package. This second Box of Unfortunate Events, contains The Miserable Mill, The Austere Academy, and The Ersatz Elevator.

Book Details: Format: Box Set Publication Date: 11/5/2002 Pages: 848 Reading Level: Age 8 and Up
Published November 5th 2002 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Situation Worsens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Situation Worsens

Paul
Awesome

Super cool
Mcg Hogg high Hogg Hogg Hogg. Highly Hogg :/ high school and college students to the gym now I have no clue where to go

Tiffany
Sep 13, 2009 Tiffany rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People with a crazy sense of humour!
Shelves: fiction, series, youth, humour
Again, Lemony Snicket made me laugh so hard, I love his sense of humour, his style of writing, and the illustrations in the books. I love the bevelled pages and the retro-style hardcovers. I loved everything about these books, including how the narrator tries to steer us clear of how terrible they are, and into much happier books with heartwarming plotlines. I think these are very different from the regular children's books, and I would love children who think outside the box to find them. The m ...more
angrykitty
again....can't seem to get individual books....except 6...book 4.....didn't really like....but liked the gum....book 5....also thought this one was kinda lame...but then again....i find carmelita beyond annoying.....book 6....again....see individual review...
Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon.
four was okay, five was really awesome, and six was pretty good. 3, 5, and 4. I like how they finally have some friends in the fifth, and how it's at school.
Whitney
(this is really just for book 6 because I can't find just the book itself). Another sad read but amazingly written with almost a sense of humor.
Jacque
the miserable mill was slightly confusing, and i wish they would have illustrated more. but the others were great!
Theresa Vencill
I read all of them. I think they are terrible but nine year old like them.
Saima Usmani
like now the story gets really repetitive and i begin to not care.
apraia shearn
apraia shearn marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Jess
Jess added it
Jan 22, 2015
Glynnis
Glynnis marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Stephany Collazo
Stephany Collazo marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Elaura Johnson
Elaura Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Samantha
Samantha is currently reading it
Jan 07, 2015
Justin
Justin added it
Jan 06, 2015
  • Witch Avenue Series (Witch Avenue, #1-4)
  • The Mysterious Affair at Styles and The Secret Adversary (Complete Mystery Novel Collection of Agatha Christie Vol. 1)
  • Mushishi, Volume 8/9/10
  • The Crystal Eye (LucasFilm's Alien Chronicles, #3)
  • Games Wizards Play (Young Wizards #10)
  • Ludo and the Star Horse
  • Bangalee
  • The Adventures of Amelia Bedelia
  • The Stolen Kingdom
  • The Shadowmancer Returns: The Curse of Salamander Street (Shadowmancer, #2)
  • Dark Road Rising (Vampire Files, #12)
  • Bizenghast Volume 4 (v. 4)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 23 (D.Gray-man #23)
  • Esrever Doom (Xanth, #37)
  • Foreseen (Rothston, #1)
  • The Late Hector Kipling
  • Island of Fog (Island of Fog, #1)

For A Series of Unfortunate Events:
www.lemonysnicket.com

For All The Wrong Questions:
www.lemonysnicketlibrary.com
More about Lemony Snicket...

A Series of Unfortunate Events (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1)
  • The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2)
  • The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3)
  • The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #4)
  • The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #5)
  • The Ersatz Elevator (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #6)
  • The Vile Village (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #7)
  • The Hostile Hospital (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #8)
  • The Carnivorous Carnival (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #9)
  • The Slippery Slope (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #10)
The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2) The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #5) The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #4)