Start by marking “Max the Missing Puppy. Holly Webb” as Want to Read:
Max the Missing Puppy. Holly Webb

Max the Missing Puppy. Holly Webb (Animal Stories #15)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Molly is over the moon when she is given Max, a gorgeous Old English sheepdog puppy. Max pines for Molly when she's at school, so when he spies an open window one day he sets off to find her. But the world is a scary place for a puppy on his own, and soon Max is lost and in danger. Will he ever be reunited with Molly?
Published 2008 by Stripes

To ask other readers questions about Max the Missing Puppy. Holly Webb, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Max the Missing Puppy. Holly Webb

Brooke
I LOVED THIS BOOK!
Matti Karjalainen
Holly Webbin "Max, pikku karkulainen" (Karisto, 2010) on helppolukuinen, eläimistä pitäville alakoululaisille soveltuva tarina koiranpennusta, joka Molly-tytön kauhuksi eksyy kotoaan ja joutuu pulaan. Snif.

Kovin suuriin tai mielikuvituksellisiin seikkailuihin Max-koira ei joudu, mutta pienemmästä lukijasta auton töytäisemäksi tuleminen saattaa tuntua dramaattiselta ja surulliselta (eritoten kun tapahtumia kuvataan myös koiraansa ikävöivän Molly-tytön näkökulmasta). Kertomuksella on kuitenkin onn
Jane
I thought the part where the book explains the girl's feelings was really sad.
This book is about a girl who just got a new puppy. She names him Max. One day, while the girl was at school, Max found a butterfly in the house and barked at it. The girl's mom opens the window and lets it out. Max misses the girl so much that he sees the open window and goes outside. He searches for her and walks around for a while.
A car comes by the road and hits Max.
In the other story, this girl named Jasmine is
Twyla
Kathryn
This book was just adorable!
Suvi
Molly saa oman koiran, Maxin, joka eräänä päivänä pääseekin karkuun. Max lähtee omasta mielestään etsimään Mollya, joka käy koulua, mutta joutuukin hukkateille ja auton töytäisemäksi. Paljon ehtii tapahtua, ennenkuin Max pääsee takaisin kotiin.

Holly Webbin helppolukuiset vinkkautuvat lähes itsestään kansien perusteella.

Kakkosille.
Olivia
I read this with my daughter. A little stressful since Max is in some danger (won't say more), but it didn't give her nightmares (she was 7 at the time) or anything. Gives a bit of reality in an idealized setting.
Elizabeth Oakley
I like this book because I love dogs and I like exightement. I like it when Jasmine finds max and helps him right away! I recomend this book to lovers of dogs or young aged kids.
Mia
How do you log out of ur account and log into another one with the app?
Alex And
Alex And marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Holly
Holly added it
Sep 27, 2014
Ranjit Singh
Ranjit Singh marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 17, 2014
Fiona
Fiona added it
Aug 09, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Suzy Raley
Suzy Raley marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Holly Webb is the author of Dog Magic, Cat Magic, and Lost in the Snow. She has always loved animals and owns two very spoiled cats. They haven't said a word to her yet, but she's always listening, just in case! She lives in England.
More about Holly Webb...
Rose (Rose, #1) Rose and the Lost Princess (Rose, #2) Rose and the Magician's Mask (Rose, #3) Lost in the Snow (Lost, #1) Rose and the Silver Ghost (Rose, #4)