Start by marking “Experience Your Good Now!: Learning to Use Affirmations” as Want to Read:
Experience Your Good Now!: Learning to Use Affirmations

Experience Your Good Now!: Learning to Use Affirmations

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  9 reviews
In this delightful book, Louise L. Hay discusses the power and importance of affirmations and shows you how to apply them right now!

Louise explains that when you state an affirmation, you’re really saying to your subconscious mind: “I am taking responsibility. I am aware that there is something I can do to change.”

Within these pages, Louise discusses specific topics and co
Published May 15th 2010 by Hay House (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Experience Your Good Now!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Experience Your Good Now!

kelly
Affirm your way to a better life. Louise Hay brings us another gem of a book filled with superb little nuggets of wisdom that if practiced can help pave the way to better thoughts which will ultimately lead to a better life experience. Louise Hay has firsthand knowledge of what is teaches. She healed herself with many different forms of alternative medicine and her own “mental work” from a cancer diagnosis many years ago.
Louise defines an affirmation as:
“Every thought you think and every word y
Felicia
Review:I love Louise Hay so I was excited that she was going to have a book coming out teaching you how to use (and create) affirmations. This book is a step by step guide on how to tackle almost every area of your life with a easy to follow method on how to create workable affirmations. The book was well organized and with a little time/effort on the readers part is a good way to sit down and create your own affirmations. I can see this book being something that you could use every couple of mo ...more
EMP
This book would be especially helpful for someone new to affirmations. I like the way Louise words things. She's so lovely.
David
I have to say I was a little sceptical of this book at first, worried that it might turn out to be all Unicorns and rainbow dust....but it is actually a good book for helping you to identify your negative and unhelpful thinking patters and substituting them with the kind of positive affirmations that can eradicate the crippling effects of self sabotage.
I have found this book (and CD) to be both calming and helpful, give it a go its only 24 bucks.
France
Un petit livre très sympathique qui peut vous aider à transformer votre vie! Louise L. Hay explique d'une façon très simple le pouvoir des affirmations positives pour une meilleure qualité de vie. C'est fou à quel point on ne se rend pas compte de toutes les pensées négatives (donc affirmations négatives) que nous avons dans une journée et qui compromettent notre santé, nos relations et notre prospérité. Belle découverte! Merci à la personne qui m'en a parlé!
Sky Diamond
It was alright. I thought there were far too many exercises for the few pages of each chapter, which made me not want to do them. I also thought there wasn't enough wording to backup her thoughts and theories.

Now I've read it, I'm going to try and reread the book and do the exercises. I don't believe this book was worth the $20 I paid for it, though.
Karen E. Garcia
I enjoyed this book and found it helpful. It let me figure out where some of the roots of my problems where coming from. It was overall a quick read and love how you could just head to the chapter that interest you.
Kathryn
Such a tiny little book with terrific impact. This is a perfect way to learn how to use affirmations.
William Teo
你的每一個念頭,所說的每一個字,都是種肯定。看完了書, 我只記得: 我是美好的!」
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Neha Yadav
Neha Yadav marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Rubymarie
Rubymarie marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Marian
Marian marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Priya
Priya marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Alicia Miller
Alicia Miller marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Larisa
Larisa marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Lolly
Lolly added it
Oct 14, 2014
廣誌 彭
廣誌 彭 marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Arlene
Arlene marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self
  • Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want
  • Creating a Charmed Life: Sensible, Spiritual Secrets Every Busy Woman Should Know
  • 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food
  • The Map: Finding the Magic and Meaning in the Story of Your Life
  • Happy: Simple Steps to Get the Most Out of Life
  • Laugh Your Way to Happiness: Laughter yoga and the new science of health and well-being
  • Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life
  • The Book of Chakra Healing
  • Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life
  • Queen of Your Own Life: The Grown-Up Woman's Guide to Claiming Happiness and Getting the Life You Deserve
  • The Authentic Life: Zen Wisdom for Living Free from Complacency and Fear
  • This Is Not the Life I Ordered: 50 Ways to Keep Your Head Above Water When Life Keeps Dragging You Down
  • Your Mind Is What Your Brain Does for a Living: Learn How to Make It Work for You
  • The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse
  • Inner Simplicity: 100 Ways to Regain Peace and Nourish Your Soul
  • Practical Intuition
  • The New Revelations: A Conversation with God
Louise Hay was born to a poor mother who married Hay's violent stepfather. When she was about five, she was raped by a neighbor. At fifteen she dropped out of high school without a diploma, became pregnant, and on her sixteenth birthday gave up her newborn baby girl for adoption.

She moved to Chicago, where she worked in menial jobs, before moving in 1950 to New York. At this point she changed her
More about Louise L. Hay...
You Can Heal Your Life Heal Your Body/New Cover: The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them The Power Is Within You You Can Create An Exceptional Life I Can Do It

“Soy uno/a con la vida, y toda la vida me ama y apoya. Por eso tengo derecho a tener un corazón lleno de amor que esta abierto a los demás. Todos actuamos lo mejor posible en cualquier momento, incluso yo. El pasado a quedado atrás y ya no volverá. Yo no soy mis padres ni manifiesto sus patrones de resentimiento. Tengo mi propio y único ser, y elijo abrir mi corazón para que se llene de amor, compasión y compresión, y expulsar de el todos los recuerdos dolorosos del pasado.Tengo la libertad para ser todo cuanto puedo ser. Esta es la verdad de mi ser, y la acepto tal como es. En mi vida todo va bien.” 0 likes