Start by marking “Ice Water in Hell (The City, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ice Water in Hell (The City, #2)

Ice Water in Hell (The City #2)

When his ex-lover moves to The City, Basileios "Baz" Kostopoulos is torn. He wants and still loves Nick, but hurt over the past holds him back until a nightmare from long ago prompts him to reconcile with his longtime love.

For centuries, Baz tried to forget the day he and his lover, Galen, were murdered. He thought he'd done a good job of moving on by meeting and falling
Published March 9th 2010 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ice Water in Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ice Water in Hell

Betryal
Mar 11, 2010 Betryal rated it it was amazing
I was gripped with the suspense of wanting? no need to know what would happen next. OK so I thought the first story to this was mint but now this one? Booyah, baby, booyah! Impressive!

I'm seriously hoping for another to this storyline. I'm blown away by it.

Put it this was, if it was real I'd be the first in line to enter Hell. :laughing:

Awesome story Carol! Thumbs up all the way.
M'rella
I feel really bad for Nick.

========================================
SOME SPOILERS BELOW
========================================

He just got back with his former lover, Baz.
He just learned the real reason behind Baz's abrupt departure from Heaven and leaving him behind.
He just found out that a very dangerous and evil being, who harassed him (Nick) at the bar, was Baz's father.
He just learned of Baz's past.
He just learned of Baz's lost love.
He just, for the first time, got to see that "lost love".
H
Ter
Apr 30, 2010 Ter rated it it was amazing
OMG! I have to say I very apprehensive at first to read this new series - hell characters and all. But what a surprise... I loved it!!
I can't wait till we have Cory's story (less than a week..yey)
Great job Carol! I should never have doubted you..lol

Katherine
Jul 16, 2015 Katherine rated it really liked it
Shelves: scavenger-hunt
I read the first book a long time ok and it was ok. I had to re read it before reading this one. And now I'm wondering why I waited so long. I really liked everything about this book. I liked that the m/m/m relationship was believable. And that even though these guys live in The City (hell),they are basically good people. And Bas was not at all what I expected, but in a good way. I will have to read the next book ASAP.
4stars
ReviewerLarissa
Apr 12, 2010 ReviewerLarissa rated it really liked it
Well have to say this book was a surprise. I was loathe to pick up a book with hell characters, but it was an interesting read. Loved the view on hell.
Miralinda
Feb 08, 2015 Miralinda rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, 3-star, paranormal
Мне не понравилось как Баз обращался с Ником и показалось, что Ник втянулся в трио только, чтобы не потерять База.
Dee
Apr 03, 2012 Dee rated it liked it
its almost like a different author wrote these, when compared to the cattle valley books...
Javier Galíndez
Oct 02, 2016 Javier Galíndez rated it really liked it
Shelves: libros
Y de nuevo me encantó, si ya en el primer libro que hablaba de Lu y Dominic quería saber más de Nick y Baz, en el segundo pude sacear mis ganas.

Con respecto a Galen, en el apogeo de la relación quise que le dieran una muerte digna y dejar a Nick junto con Baz, sólo ellos dos, o que Galen hubiera encontrado el amor en otra persona. Ya luego si acepté al trío y es que son una ternura juntos.

Me sigue gustando que Lu sea tan lindo con sus amigos y Dominic, me encanta.

Me siento súper identificado
Traci
Oct 18, 2013 Traci rated it really liked it
Another winner in this series!! This one involves Baz and Nick. We find out that they were together in Heaven the story of their breakup! We learn that everyone has a past and the reason for being in the City has nothing to do with being banished (except for the old town) but because the person has chosen to live there because they cannot deal with their mistakes, regrets, guilt, and so on.

Nick and Dom open the Ice Water bar (HaHa) because Dom wants to stay in the City with Lu and Nick cannot s
Nile Princess
Sep 05, 2011 Nile Princess rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-m-romance
I was looking forward to Baz and Nick's story and Carol outdid herself. Love the twists with Lysander, Draco and Galen and I was especially appreciative of the revelation of the 'real' reason Baz left Nick behind in heaven. Menages are not always written as 'equal across all parties' but it is here and that's a definite plus. Nick's acceptance of Galen is well done, as is the resurgence of Baz's feelings for Galen. Thanks to another review I will be on the lookout for Draco/Michael's story, but ...more
제이홉 ♥
Dec 30, 2015 제이홉 ♥ rated it it was amazing
Raevyn
Sep 01, 2012 Raevyn rated it really liked it
I love the world Carol Lynne has created with this series. Lucifer is a small twinkish man and rules over The City and his best friend is Baz. Baz was a Spartan in life and in one night lost his own life and well as the man he loved, Galen. He is terrified to love again which is why he leaves his second love, Nick.

This is the story of Baz realizing his love and finding a way to mend his heart. It's also about the three of them (Galen, Baz and Nick) finding love again. A great world, a great stor
André José
Nov 30, 2012 André José rated it liked it
Shelves: gay, romance, deuses
Um livro não excessivamente maçudo, mas também não é o tipo de livro que me cativa habitualmente.
"Ice Water In Hell" é apenas um simples livro, com uma história romântica que passa pelo grande erotismo habitual de Carol Lynne - vai ao fetichismo e termina com uma história que engloba outras personagens míticas que vivem na Cidade Morta.

Não desgostei, mas não fiquei totalmente convencido com este livro !

Dou 3 "chamas de fogo" a este livro ;)
T.T. Kove
Jul 11, 2010 T.T. Kove rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-paranormal
I'm really liking this series, but there's to much focus on sex, which makes me give it a four instead of five, because I skip all the sex scenes, which makes over half of the book.

I'd like to see less sex and more action taking place without them getting aroused or groping or fucking all the time.

But besides all the sex, this is a really good series.
Serehtt
Sep 12, 2014 Serehtt rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-paranormal

But besides all the sex, this is a really good series.
Maggie
Jan 28, 2015 Maggie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good sequel

Another great read in this series. I really like the storylines, the characters are full of life, and I like the whole heaven and hell thing going on in the stories. Baz, Nick and Galen are a great trio, deserving of happiness after all the sadness in their lives. Well done!
Lisa
Book 2 in the series concentrates on Baz and Nick and Baz's old lover , Galen.
It also involves Baz's father who tries to take Galen and Nick away from Baz because Baz did not give him any grandchild.
I liked this book. However, I thought Nick was just a little too accepting of Galen coming into their lives and making a third for them.
I will continue on though with the series.
Mary Tillman
Mar 11, 2013 Mary Tillman rated it liked it
Shelves: same-sex
Baz and Nick and Galen - a grand trio I was really beginning to enjoy and then the story ended. It's the one thing I don't like about novella's, some of them are just too darn short.

Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2010
Jordan
Jordan rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Aya Garcia
Aya Garcia rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2013
H.A.
H.A. rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2011
Daia
Daia rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2012
Celia
Celia rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2010
Coolkitty
Coolkitty rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2011
Robin
Robin rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2011
Pricilla
Pricilla rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2011
  • Firestorm (Fatefully Yours #3)
  • Unspoken Desires (Tri-Omega Mates #5)
  • Heart in Hand (Warder #3)
  • Zuriel's Fate (Celestial Justice, #2)
  • Duck Fart (Del Fantasma)
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • Son of Death (Keepers of the Gods, #1)
  • Simply Perfection (Perfect Love, #4)
  • Bound by Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #7)
  • Hell Cop 2
  • Enduring Instincts (Instincts, #2)
  • A Man, a Jersey, and a Tight End (Goldilocks #2)
  • Falling (Bad Angels, #1)

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...

The City (4 books)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (The City, #1)
  • Hell On  Wheels (The City, #3)
  • Storming Hell's Gate (The City, #4)